Would you wanna buy an LA

• Yes

Votes: 152 70.4%
  • No

Votes: 64 29.6%

• Total voters

db123189

Guardian
Yeah ever thought about buying an LA when you play entropia if you don't have one that is. And especially when you don't have like 350k to spare lol. (ill go with what Oleg said and make it the maximum so if we buy a La for less then you will be given back you ped) ped How many people here would actually want to buy an LA?

What if I said you could by investing 3500ped. LA are 350k so if we all put 3.5k in thats only 100 of us needed. I'm not asking for any ped now but just put down your name telling me your will and when I do have that 100 names which will be posted here then Ill collect the ped. Its really simple idea, I think heaps of people want to but cant seem to trust that person so instead of taking the ped when you apply ill gather all investors first. I plan to get 100 names in 3 months if I fail then I don't think it will carry on but Ill see how it progesses.

Remember your not required to pay now just post you name, the 3.5k ped will be needed in 3 months if 100 names can be collected.

3 months start today 17th Febuary 08, change in time might wait for the new update of cryengine before investing giving maybe 3-4 months to collect ped and names

Just trying to make everyones dream come true the simple way

By the way everyone will own 1% as there will be 100 shares.
PM or post name here if you wish to be an investor

List Of Investors (17% covered 83% to go)
1. DB123189 DB123189 SK123189 -me
2.Skunk SkunkJunk Junk(10% = 10 shares)
3.Apple pak2 Stardust
4.Messiah Messiah Crimson
5.Gary Goober Brevick (possible investor)
6.Earth Alien Mars
7.OnyxxOr OnyxxOr Onyxx
8.xInFernaLx

Also to those who like to make life so complicated like come up with all sorts of conclusions and that, life doesn't have to be complicated you make it complicated

Information Guide here please click here

Last edited:
I would...but after i buy impmk2...so LA is second on my TASKLIST:) ahh impmk2 and own land with favorite mob :) I dont wanna find my love...spend time with each other...sex...ect...I just need this gun :p

Meh, how can anybody know they can trust you? o_O

Yet another scheme to collectively buy an LA.

As I always said in the other threads like this one - yes, I'd love to be a shareholder in a land area, but until MA introduce an official system of collective ownership, I wouldn't touch this in a million years.

As things work now, one person (presumably you) has to take all the money, hold the land deed, administer the land, hand out the income, etc etc. Too many things can go wrong, by intent or by accident.

EDIT: BTW you'll be very unlikely to get a land area for 200k, you're looking at more like 350k.

Meh, how can anybody know they can trust you? o_O

Well thats going to rely on trust, and Ill issue 100 tickets each representing 1%. Theres always the people I know who can back me on this. That I'm an honest guy and you can trust me.

Yet another scheme to collectively buy an LA.

As I always said in the other threads like this one - yes, I'd love to be a shareholder in a land area, but until MA introduce an official system of collective ownership, I wouldn't touch this in a million years.

As things work now, one person (presumably you) has to take all the money, hold the land deed, administer the land, hand out the income, etc etc. Too many things can go wrong, by intent or by accident.

EDIT: BTW you'll be very unlikely to get a land area for 200k, you're looking at more like 350k.

Yeah thx for the advice, changes made and everything I will manage myself and I will guarenteed nothing will go wrong. Its really like saying that EIFund did go wrong they own land as well

Last edited:
I would like to wish you luck on your venture, and I also have some suggestions that might help you along.

First of all, 3.5k is WAY more than the average person is willing to lose, and few people invest more than they are willing to lose. To address this you could try selling 1,000 350 PED shares (People could buy multiple shares if they can afford it), or you could aim to buy something smaller, like a shop or hanger. After you successfully buy a smaller estate more people are likely to trust you and invest in more small estates or a land area.

Another problem is that you seem to have virtually no reputation in EU. If you want to pull this of you will need at least a good reputation if not an excellent one. To gain recognition you could try getting at least a decent PK weapon and fighting in the ring in twins. More unique weapons, such as the large thorifoid spike club, are even better because people will remember the kill messages. Also try sponsoring events, forum whoring on this forum and other EU forums, setting up an account in the other RCE game that is still in Alfa (Forum wont let me say the name) to talk to people from EU (people will remember your name better if they meet you in a less crowded environment), attending other events and using your PK weapon to win (people will remember the winner), trading using a very distinctive spam message (Be sure to give good prices), etc.

One more problem you will run into is organization. Although you wont have this problem until the other two are solved and people want to invest, you should post all the rules (Including distribution rules!) on a web site (NOT just a freeforum page) prior to trying to sell any shares.

If you manage all of this and you are very patient then I believe you have a chance of succeeding, and I certainly encourage you to try! also, if your first investment works out and you decide to try another one, Unified Investments will consult with its shareholders and consider buying a share.

Good Luck!

EDIT: Also being professional on the forums (re read your posts to make sure they make perfect sense and avoiding miss spellings and short hand) will help you alot ;)

i really dont see how the ped from taxes will be dispursed evenly and i dont see anything about who is puting in the energized fert.

IMHO i dont think it will work...GRATZ if it actually does and you smart investors get ped back

Yeah well thanks for the advice. The way you say for the shares well the thing is I want only 100 so its evenly done out. Everything is much easier that way as well

Yeah well thanks for the advice. The way you say for the shares well the thing is I want only 100 so its evenly done out. Everything is much easier that way as well

It isn't going to be easy, if it was everyone would be doing it.

It isn't going to be easy, if it was everyone would be doing it.

Yeah never said it will but still have to try lol. But I think this is a really good idea and really want to see it go through.

Hey,

nice Idea but...

When 100 or more have 1 LA, how to pay out the people every month? U will pay a "dividende" per Month? How much is it by 100 Persons...3,5 PED? :)
When a person is going out from this...he gets back his 3500 PED or its gone? or u take 10% so he gets only 3250 PEd or he gets 3500 + Bonus...?!

Questions after questions..^^

Hey,

nice Idea but...

When 100 or more have 1 LA, how to pay out the people every month? U will pay a "dividende" per Month? How much is it by 100 Persons...3,5 PED? :)
When a person is going out from this...he gets back his 3500 PED or its gone? or u take 10% so he gets only 3250 PEd or he gets 3500 + Bonus...?!

Questions after questions..^^

They definately get there 3.5kped back for sure. Well Ill have to see what income the LA brings weekly and hold events on it as well. My aim right now is raising the ped first. I'm also doing all my research so that I go into this knowing everything. Ill make sure the investors investment is as safe as it can be and that they will gain from this.

Last edited:
Yeah ever thought about buying an LA when you play entropia if you don't have one that is. And especially when you don't have like 350k to spare lol. (ill go with what Oleg said and make it the maximum so if we buy a La for less then you will be given back you ped) ped How many people here would actually want to buy an LA?

What if I said you could by investing 3500ped. LA are 350k so if we all put 3.5k in thats only 100 of us needed. I'm not asking for any ped now but just put down your name telling me your will and when I do have that 100 names which will be posted here then Ill collect the ped. Its really simple idea, I think heaps of people want to but cant seem to trust that person so instead of taking the ped when you apply ill gather all investors first. I plan to get 100 names in 2 months if I fail then I don't think it will carry on but Ill see how it progesses.

Remember your not required to pay now just post you name, the 3.5k ped will be needed in 2 months if 100 names can be collected.

2 months start today 17th Febuary 08

Just trying to make everyones dream come true the simple way

By the way everyone will own 1% as there will be 100 shares.
PM or post name here if you wish to be an investor
I wouldn't, why? because if I invest 3500 PED into LA I get small part of it. I get 1/100Part of it and if you make 10.000PED montly from it what is imposible to do I get only 100PED! Better I go on with my reselling than investing in this idea lol.

They definately get there 3.5kped back for sure. Well Ill have to see what income the LA brings weekly and hold events on it as well. My aim right now is raising the ped first.

You cant be sure, if market price goes down (Eu servers atacked by terrorists) how you pay money for people?

if you can get MA involved in this and just pay a MA official the ped rather than pay it all to a "middle man" you might get more people involved in this

if you can get MA involved in this and just pay a MA official the ped rather than pay it all to a "middle man" you might get more people involved in this

Umm well I dont MA is gonna go through all that just to keep a few people happy about there ownership and income. That would take them alot of programining and stuff hardly work it but you never know they could be working on it right now. Ill even send them a proposal of the idea.

I'd like to set one of these up someday but yea you should probably try and gain some respect in the community.

The idea isn't bad keeping it at 100 users is much better then 1000. 1k people involved would be to hard to manage.

The problem is the ROI isnt fast enough to make people back their money before they might find themselves in a situation that they need to pull it out, unless you contract them in or something like that.

I'd like to set one of these up someday but yea you should probably try and gain some respect in the community.

The idea isn't bad keeping it at 100 users is much better then 1000. 1k people involved would be to hard to manage.

The problem is the ROI isnt fast enough to make people back their money before they might find themselves in a situation that they need to pull it out, unless you contract them in or something like that.

Yeah thats why I plan to promote it and have heaps of events for miners and hunters and have mob everyone wants. Ill make sure that it caters for the highest demand and maintaining it will be only what ill do.
Also create special rewards schemes and point system and maybe even something like Wof

Ok I think this is a great idea in thought. But unfortunately not unless Ma is involved and they develop a software system to administer this, to protect its land owners.
My basis for this is on a realistic outlook or the probabilities of life. What I mean by this is as we live life, things happen to people and not only people but to their properties. Im not wishing any harm to you or any other person and or their properties. But, realisticly speaking; since you have the deed or anyone person may. You can not give me a guarantee that you will be with us in the near future for any length of time for what ever reasons. You may loose your internet, your house or apt may burn down, you may even have your computer stolen, and or even may loose your life due to some unforseen event. The land will be owned by an avatar for two years unused, and MA will come to collect the land back when your account is closed, and resell it in auction.
Your approach however with good intent does not seem like an opportunity I would like to take on at the time being. However if you can get MA to back it up say with 1% deeds to all and full control of the land with group options, and say maybe a legal process if avatar is no longer with the deeds go to remaining share holders ect, I could go for this then.

Just food for thought. I wish you luck. :lolup:

Only way this would work is if you get a trusted player to collect the peds. For instance the owner of TI, CND or a mall (just an example) would probably be a good person to collect the peds, due to the fact that they have so much invested in EU it would not be worth it for them to steal the 350k.

This idea is waste of time.... :computer:

If you want LA, then buy it your self ! Or get your self 2 friends to help out...

Wait untill MA allows to controll LAs by multiple ppl ...

Yeah thx for the advice, changes made and everything I will manage myself and I will guarenteed nothing will go wrong. Its really like saying that EIFund did go wrong they own land as well

Can you guarantee you won't be hacked?
Can you guarantee your account won't be locked?
Can you guarantee that nothing will happen that will make you unable to access for 6 months (this happened to another landowner recently)?
Can you guarantee that you won't die?

They definately get there 3.5kped back for sure. Well Ill have to see what income the LA brings weekly and hold events on it as well. My aim right now is raising the ped first. I'm also doing all my research so that I go into this knowing everything. Ill make sure the investors investment is as safe as it can be and that they will gain from this.

Research should come before a proposal. It's hard to take you seriously when you obviously don't know much about the fundamentals of land ownership.

Can you guarantee that nothing will happen that will make you unable to access for 6 months (this happened to another landowner recently)?

Research should come before a proposal. It's hard to take you seriously when you obviously don't know much about the fundamentals of land ownership.

Yeah, you whole post is what I was going to write lol

Also to you who like to make life so complicated, life doesn't have to be complicated you make it complicated.

I answers your question:
Can you guarantee your account won't be locked? Well I play honest and I live it too so no reason for it to be locked.

Can you guarantee that nothing will happen that will make you unable to access for 6 months (this happened to another landowner recently)? Im sure I can access Entropia unless MA don't let me then Ill go to support if that happens. I have 2 computers a laptop and computer so its no prob if one breaks down.

Can you guarantee that you won't die? Well thats fate really but I can a sure you I treat my life good and don't make it complicated, I live it great, I watch what I eat and what I do.

And I know what I need to know, somethings that require research are not serious things just minor.

And to those who say this and that could happen, why are you wasting your life coming up with excuses about this and that seriously some of you live to complicated. And if you think this wastes your time then why did you even send a post(Satans) and anyone else who says that

And I know what I need to know, somethings that require research are not serious things just minor.

You underestimated the necessary investment cost by almost 50% until I corrected you, and you're unable to state what the income of the LA is likely to be.

I would have thought they'd be the two most important points in a scheme like this - hardly 'minor'.

You underestimated the necessary investment cost by almost 50% until I corrected you, and you're unable to state what the income of the LA is likely to be.

I would have thought they'd be the two most important points in a scheme like this - hardly 'minor'.

Must you mark me in this whole present idea, I'm more than happy to let you give me some extra knowledge, but seriously can you leave in peace to find some investors not scary them away.

Good idear. But as many people already said we need official introduction of collective ownership. without it it too much risk in investment.

Good idear. But as many people already said we need official introduction of collective ownership. without it it too much risk in investment.

Would a certificate with me and you siginature with information of ownership give you more trust.

Back