Would't it be nice ...

nix

Dominant
NIX
Never thought wouldn't it be nice ... ( fill in yr self ) ?

Well I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if u could dual wield Swords, Katsui's, blades ... even Pistols in both hands, double decay yes, but total new way of looking at it :)

Would be a nice feature, just my opinion though... no?:laugh:

I want to dual wield whips :)

Well the problem is that it would destroy the game balance ...you just buy two knives from TT and suddenly do double (or at least more) damage. Also people would need to upgrade less which means less money for MA/FPC.

It would be nice for any weapon as an option, however consider the level playing field in doing this ??? :D

Wouldn't it be nice... If you could buy 2 marco guns for 1 pec each and dual wield em ;) (from tt)!

Wouldn't it be nice if this thread was nice? :O

Nice idea (was discussed before, as well); I think with some "balancing" done properly it's doable.

And since it seems this thread requires a certain degree of smart(ish) comments: I would love to go out and "play" with 2xMM Tier 10 Dmg Enhancers (no less) :).

If we had our pets back :(

If MA actually Advertised the game and attempted to get more players :(

If MA would Learn you can sheer a sheep over and over but only Slaughter it once :(

If we could be rid of the STUPID high All Time Highs and instead of a 30-40% return it would be closer to 90-100% :(

If the Hummer in game actually had enough power to make it up a steep hill :(

[YOUTUBE]-E4FRtrD9aQ[/YOUTUBE]​

If weapons and stuff were allowed to be carried in left hand .. in right hand seems awkward and odd to me

Back