Wtf Visa card depo bugged?

smokeymac

Mature
i just tried to deposit with a card I have used loads times before, and it said rejected by banks so I tried again and it said same thing.
Checked bank and tried again and it has taken the funds for each attempt and i have no peds on account.

Wrote support but thought I would warn you in case it happens to you :(:(:mad::mad:

Sounds like an issue with your bank rather than EU. They may have flagged the transaction as suspicious.

i phoned the bank and the payments got send to mindark fine, on hold atm trying to cancel the duplicate transactions

EDIT the bank reversed the duplicate ones and just left the first depo, at least most my moneys back in my bank just gotta wait for support to see were the original depo has gone now

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think the money goes from the bank to the payment provider and then to MA. So it can also be some problem with the payment provider.

I had the same problem yesterday, but it was an issue with the danish pay center NETS! But it was fixed after a few hours

Expect to see your EU account banned until it is resolved due to you reversing payment on the two extra charges. They like to do things like that. You should be able to get the ban removed once you settle things with them through support.:dunce:

Back