Wtf

KrQlle

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Hellfire KrQlle Laviton
have red something about trox have bin harder to kill now! they hit more often so maby they should drop bigger loot then! but OMFG 38060 ped loot for a young, and that's not freaky enough then it goes to a person with no globals or hofs in hunting ever! did MA's boss just get a new child or something?
http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=132058
Com on ma!

Well I only had a feeling that they were a bit tougher now. After a few more hours hunting I concluded that I was wrong (along with a ton of people saying they hadn't noticed anything different) so I'm not sure...but that loot is tasty that's for sure. Would be a nice start to make up all I've lost in PE over the years :D Meh I can't be grumpy for long, grats to the guy anyway :)

That's definitely a wtf moment.

He must have used one really bad eco weapon, and/or that thing regened a lot.

1st hunting global and 1 mining global in 2010 and 1 in 2009.

Why do you want everyone to quit this game so badly MA??

Yeah that was really a wtf moment... And ofc it goes to someone with no globals on tracker (yes Im aware there is teaming, but fuck). It really seems to pay off to take a huge pause from gaming, or to have just started.

I think MA "tweak" mobs so that ATH's keep happening now and in the future.

In 2014, 50k Atrox Young may occur, who knows? :dunno:

Not too happy with reports of Atrox being made harder, as I've not completed that iron challenge but then again, perhaps I need to hurry up and get more of them done.

I never will leave this game but after see this i will play much much less this is a shame on MA...

Can someone explain me this or MA wana kill the game?

Yeah that was really a wtf moment... And ofc it goes to someone with no globals on tracker (yes Im aware there is teaming, but fuck). It really seems to pay off to take a huge pause from gaming, or to have just started.

I can tell you taking a huge pause ( 4+ yrs + maybe soon to be more ) did nothing for me (yet?) :laugh:

uuhm..:scratch2:

Ill be grinding big trox now if the loot scales like that youngster..:eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

I can tell you taking a huge pause ( 4+ yrs + maybe soon to be more ) did nothing for me (yet?) :laugh:

Hehe nah maybe Im just pulling things out my ass. I guess I'm just upset after finishing iron/bronze trox and didn't even get a 500 ped hof :ahh:

Anyways, gz to this guy, well deserved.

marco.gif

Hehe nah maybe Im just pulling things out my ass. I guess I'm just upset after finishing iron/bronze trox and didn't even get a 500 ped hof :ahh:

Anyways, gz to this guy, well deserved.

same here i've done about 10k trox now (8k into the 10k mission) and i still haven't had a bigger than 187 pedder! WTF is up with that

It sure is unpresidented :D.
Hope I get the next one :girl:.

Huge Grats to the player who got that 38k Trox Young ;)

Me soon please :) My chip diet is suffering, I need to eat more chips.

MA has a blacklist. If you are on it they cap your globals. MA I am truely sorry for bitching all these years, I will be a good boy from now on.

PS. Ped card is maxed out so a 10-100k HOF would be appreciated :)

Cheers
Bjorn

MA has a blacklist. If you are on it they cap your globals.

No, I dont think it works like that, one day it'll happen to you, the longer the wait, the nicer (larger?) it'll be from various evidence over the years.

Good luck m8. :)

That HoF is wrong. Just wrong.

Divide that HoF into 10, 15 or even 20 HoF's and reward a larger group of Entropians.

I mean, this wasn't an Atrox Queen............. :s

have red something about trox have bin harder to kill now! they hit more often so maby they should drop bigger loot then! but OMFG 38060 ped loot for a young, and that's not freaky enough then it goes to a person with no globals or hofs in hunting ever! did MA's boss just get a new child or something?
http://entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=132058
Com on ma!

Well..He has spent a lot of money in the past.

Hi has great skills.

Hi has doing a lot in the game.

And so on.....

Same old words..:scratch2:

Well..He has spent a lot of money in the past.

Hi has great skills.

Hi has doing a lot in the game.

And so on.....

Same old words..:scratch2:

WELL DESERVE THEN...

Thankz valentine happy to know is not a new player...
Always good see MA dont forgot the past of the key players in game...

And Gratz Gabriel

WELL DESERVE THEN...

Thankz valentine happy to know is not a new player...
Always good see MA dont forgot the past of the key players in game...

And Gratz Gabriel

You just don't understand sarcasm do you Mr. Exploiter :banghead:

-Bemo-

Before tracker arrives this game was already online long time and im sure that guy arrive PE before you ...
But losers keep talk...
Talk less and play more guys...

I really love BABY LOSERS they feed my loot... :dance::baby::dance:

Before tracker arrives this game was already online long time and im sure that guy arrive PE before you ...
But losers keep talk...
Talk less and play more guys...

I really love BABY LOSERS they feed my loot... :dance::baby::dance:

Shouldn't you be selling out or vtol hunting something instead of talking on the forums about things you CLEARLY don't understand about?

-Bemo-

Back