Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

Super congrats on all the nice loot. Have you considered streaming?
I did a test stream a few days ago, but yeah basically what Draniie said. I might do some streams during events if people were interested in watching just gameplay. You can check out the vod + follow to see when I go live below too.

Just wanted to open with saying this has been an absolutely incredible month and everything spanning from my progression, loot events, and support from everyone has far exceeded my expectations. It's only been 2.5 months so far but it feels like so much has happened within this timespan and I hope to keep this thread going for a very long time. My motivation to keep going has only gone up after all the people that reached out to me with their kind words so thanks a lot for following along on this journey with me to being an Uber :)

August 1st -> August 31st progress

Current stats:

Avatar: Yasuki Yuki Kairi (created June 15, 2022)
Total skills: 129340 -> 199737
Health: 154 -> 218
BLP Pistoleer Hit: 86
Ranged BLP Dmg: 78
Laser Pistoleer Hit: 57 -> 84
Ranged Laser Dmg: 55 -> 75
Animal Looter: 40 -> 53
Mutant Looter: 19 -> 25
Robot Looter: 13 -> 18
Evader: 29 -> 45
Dodger: 19 -> 30

Current Gear:

A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected Tier 5 + Omegaton A105, Improved - Up until August 16
A&P Series Mayhem BP-70, Perfected Tier 7 + Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Modified - August 17 onwards
Eon Armor Set Tier 2
Titan Harness Tier 1
Angel Arm Guards, Improved
Christmas 2020 + Summer 2020 Rings

Notable Loot:
10/12/16/19 PED ESIs
Summer 2020 Ring
Angel Arm Guards, Improved (F)
10,319 PED Flesh Ripper (First 5 digit HOF)
9,207 PED Flesh Ripper
7,436 PED Flesh Ripper
3,102 PED Flesh Ripper
2,119 PED Longtooth
2,006 PED Eomon
1,124 PED Flesh Ripper
1,111 PED Flesh Ripper (First 4 digit HOF)
7C5jESp.png

02CbcpM.png

gzU7oDT.png

0JdrG01.png

qZBngz2.png

lgyYUMy.png

grAzHtw.png

Returns for August 1 -> August 31:

First half of the month was with the LP-40 and also skilling up my BLP pistols with Armatrix pistols so I expect my cycling per month to ramp up a lot now that I'm going to be using the BP-70 full time. Also helps that I hit a few x2000 multipliers in just the span of 2 weeks which is insane lol

Total Loot TTTotal Spent TTTT ReturnsGlobalsHofsKill count/Loot events
639,319.54 PED634,522.61 PED100.76 % / +4,796.93 PED1,35822132,968

Migration

So this migration honestly went way better than I anticipated as you guys saw earlier in my thread when I looted Angel Arm Guards, Improved from Eomons when I was working on their codex before the event ended. I was hoping the entire time for a Camo Arms drop since I mainly hunted Longtooth for the duration of the event so this was definitely a pleasant surprise.

I wish I had more time in this event to hunt Eomons but I'm happy with what I could get done. I was able to get rank 13 for Eomon Codex and repeatable rank 24 for Longtooth Codex before migration ended. Next year I'll definitely be ready to take on Eomon Stalkers/Prowlers and try to hunt for Mod Shadow pieces.

Even though they took out Summer strongboxes from the loot pool, I was able to at least loot a bunch of ELM weapons that I can sell for MU later when their market prices normalize again. I honestly couldn't fit all the weapons in a single picture LOL but I have like 4-5 pages full of weapons sitting in storage waiting to sell.

0RtMxa9.png

Conclusion for the month

The more I hunted this month, the better my understanding of the game grew and the one biggest takeaway I have out of all this is just how important Evader/HP is for hunting. At the beginning of the month I could barely touch Eomon Youngs even with a healer without getting 1 shot by crits and my armor repair bill hunting Longtooths was 40+ PED. After gaining some more Evader levels and HP I can safely hunt Eomons up to Old solo and my armor repair bill for Longtooths dropped down to 10-12 PED after I was able to start evading their attacks.

This got me thinking about the Titan armor set because I want to take advantage of the Evade and Crit Dmg reduction bonus which would make a huge difference in my survivability while still allowing me to utilize the 2020 ring combo for full DPS since I wouldn't have to use an Athenic ring to survive. I decided after researching the various armors out there that Titan armor would be the most beneficial armor for me to work on to use in upcoming events if I want to hunt big with my below average Evader/HP levels.

I noticed "Aurora Linzey Zamperath" selling the Titan harness on Auction and I was originally a little intimidated to reach out tbh because of all the stories I heard from reading Messi's story about how Uber's would be too busy to bother with a noob like me but I'm glad I reached out. I talked with Linzey a little bit about the Titan armor along with some other stuff and in the end I made an offer and they actually sold it to me for less than what I was willing to pay so huge thanks for that. It was basically my first interaction with an Uber player and it was definitely pleasant seeing how supportive they were in wanting me to succeed.

Current goals

I think lvl 100 BLP Pistoleer is achievable within the month of September so I'm going to try and finish leveling that and then my main focus will be trying to finish a set of Titan armor before TWEN event. I'll be working on unlocking Molochs and be on the look out for anyone selling Titan F pieces while I hunt them. I also want to repay the favor to Linzey since they're also working on the set with just 2 pieces missing so I'll try and help them find their missing parts before I work on my own set.

I'll also eventually look into working on my Codex meta rank for Stamina lvls as well as leveling up Melee/MF for the extra HP if I have extra time next month.

More than anything I'm super excited for the upcoming Halloween Mayhem since it'll be the first time I can really see my progress and effort in action :)

Oh yeah and also looking to tier up my BP-70 if anyone has these mats to sell

01WYEYR.png

Hey mate, 1 question for you. What’s thoughts on mayhem amps? Wouldn’t they fit better on the bp-70? Mod evil is only 43? Dmg compared to beta amp? Or would the mu on the amps outweigh the extra dps?

Hey mate, 1 question for you. What’s thoughts on mayhem amps? Wouldn’t they fit better on the bp-70? Mod evil is only 43? Dmg compared to beta amp? Or would the mu on the amps outweigh the extra dps?
Max amp is just over 39 so why overamp more than he already is? Mod evil has better dpp than with alpha and lots of lost MU as this is a heavy grinder.

When I was shooting as much as Yuki is with laser, I could burn through an L-amp delta in a day, that's 180 ped lost every day. A 204 HC while super pricy would pay itself off in under a year.

With BLP amp prices being slightly lower and a mod evil at +5k ish, its a complete no-brainer to not haemorrhage peds.

Total Loot TTTotal Spent TTTT ReturnsGlobalsHofsKill count/Loot events
639,319.54 PED634,522.61 PED100.76 % / +4,796.93 PED1,35822132,968

Amazing progress and results, no wonder your skills are growing soo fast with 640k cycle this month.
LVL 100 seems to be 3 - 3,5 month, but currently im more interested to see what is your level 100 looters time will be.

Impressive progress! There's also something to be said about a game that demands about 40 000 USD in starting cash to enable such progress (it's possible to use Armatrix L of course, but that'd be detrimental to any budget with this kind of cycling). but even so it's fascinating to follow your blessed avatar on its way to uberness!

With your budget and mindset you might be able to finish the Ryvox mission that gives Unstable Turrelion Assassinator (110 DPS with Delta, easily double that with some tiering and buffs) :) Maxed at L133 it's qutie a challenge, but when you eventually get it you can continue onward to L200 on rippers or other Cyrene mobs, https://www.cyreneforum.com/threads/unstable-turrelion-assassinator.8496/

Hey I just wanted to give a quick update and thank the Endgame society for allowing me to rent their Supremacy armor set. The amount of support they've given me is honestly (without trying to sound cheesey) just really heartwarming and I didn't expect it going into this game much love to them.

I also just want to thank everyone else as well for showing all their support for me from all the kind words while reaching out to me as well as even assisting me in game with stuff like helping me look for Titan parts to complete my set. I'm just so glad I decided to make this hunting log and can't thank everyone enough for all the support it means a lot 🥰 I want to keep this thread going for as long as I can and hope to not disappoint everyone haha

Oh yeah and quick edit:

Kill strike unlocked :)

Wq2DeQr.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent job my man. I think one of the biggest factors ppl overlook is the amount of time you need to invest. It’s one thing to have the peds, but without the available time this cannot be accomplished.

a lot of us still have to go to work everyday, making this journey much more difficult :)

can yuo please post

(mu extracted - mu injected ) / ped cycled ratio ?
thanks, that is the real parameter for "sustainability" filling the gap as loot boundaries will kick in.

for the moment, enjoy the awesome good streak!

can yuo please post

(mu extracted - mu injected ) / ped cycled ratio ?
thanks, that is the real parameter for "sustainability" filling the gap as loot boundaries will kick in.

for the moment, enjoy the awesome good streak!
Don't really see a purpose in showing those numbers, many items I won't be selling for months on end and other items I'll be using myself.

Don't really see a purpose in showing those numbers, many items I won't be selling for months on end and other items I'll be using myself.
Thanks mate, personally i account the items that i use myslf as "Markup in my inventory" because i am abandoning the MU Ped but it still exist.
as per the purpose i believe in the "almighty algorithm" and not in luck so in the long run let's say over 10m Ped cycled i believe all will revert to 9.800.000 TT and the 200.000 TT (in my maybe faulty point of view) is to be covered by an (AVERAGE) 2% MU extracted or 200.000 Ped MU to obtain Break even and self-sustenaibility (i dont care of over profit)

I really dont care your business but the question was simply

In the period that you are considering (Apart the TT Return) do you have an extimation of the MU that the hunt produced ?

i already explained in society chat that your dedication and study of mechanism and choices are motivational and that is why i did not ad to the choir praising the skill-up rush, but maybe there was a misunderstanding from some ppl considering i dont appreciate the effort and results so i restate that i am happy to see this blog

(and i will say forever that EU can be enjoyed with ANY Budget, killing Vixen is as funny as killing moloch masters... welll shooting barely dresed sexy robots is even more funny.....

Kill em all mate.

Wish i had the time - watching with interest.

What about doing broods, you could loot 600p mutated bones from em and other stuff, seems weird to go after skills and not just best MU mob you can do. You need the ped for best gear afterall, skills will come on the side.

What about doing broods, you could loot 600p mutated bones from em and other stuff, seems weird to go after skills and not just best MU mob you can do. You need the ped for best gear afterall, skills will come on the side.
Broods drop only output and oil, sometimes tiger L or high tt no mu swords. Sure there are bones but i dont think they are even close to 600 ped now. I know people farm unruly since is one of best mob to gain skills. Im not saying its a bad idea, even i got 3 bones from regular broods but MU wise i think there are better mobs

Maybe moloch and be first player to get his own titan set by himself? Seems to have high drop rate as it drops every few days 1 part, seems to drop all sort of tier comp and also all parts for mod resto chip

Could also test if mob hp affects skill amounts, like how much they give compared to rippers.

"Typed this in PM, might aswell put it here as ppl seem to hunt stuff that dont give any good loots, madness
I thought your goals might not progress you at all ingame, and too expensive to be worth it, like if you did enslaved daudaormur, you could aim towards gorgon set, its one of the best armors, and you can sell all spares, i belive its best to shoot every pec where it can get you something good.

You could get zorra, neff stimpack and collect pristines on cyrene for mod+ imperium, also would grand you something that is usable for your avatar, when you done zorra, you can summon it, and while waiting for cooldown to do it again, collect pristines.

Caperion for mod ek2600, mushrooms, good fap.

Moloch (you might be able to do these with phantom set) would give you parts for adj, imp, mod resto, tier comps and titan

Sharks on NI i belive drops apocalypse armor, and eir mk1 fap, something good to use and worth selling

Robots seem to drop bucketful and predator if you hunt mixed spawn with trooper, leg, warrior, maybe one on TI, and also get a bit MU from generic, fuse, and grips, bot bosses could have some undiscovered goodies on TI, wave spawn.

You could team hunt warlocks/molochs/daspletor with like 3-4 ppl from soc, to reduce risk, and less healing/armor decay, and chance to loot those high lvl guns/armor, ml65, gleamer, might still drop bp1950

Broods drop those mutated bones for adj+ 5b plates, something to sell

Marcimex t6, mushrooms and good armor/guns that sell for thousands, these can be done by all, same with neomex, if you do neomex, and feff pit you can collect a full? set of martial from em, decent MU mobs, + non-MU good armor, + (daily tokens)LC-60/predator you can use with delta on bosses like gorgon, and you can do daudaormurs with it and arane, and sharks too i guess with serpent plates/5b. Could also save daily tokens for future items, maybe save like 50% and use half, also trooper gen 01 is easy, S pandora has 100% spawn of em, might not be best MU, but used to drop predator, and can get you grips, fuse, nano adjusters, 400 Hp, so you can kill lots of em, with small amounts of peds, with like combu 6L with mayhem amp and some finisher with vigi + burn 20-30 plates, these plates are easy to make yourself, might be good idea to do cyrene heart fap mission for higher hp/pec if you take any dmg. Paneleon/tideclaw weak for low lvl player, for pristines

BP-45-50 + dante, seems to be good dps, cheap armatrix gun to make/use, if you play without buying UL items. 2400p cycle per gun with extender

Araneatrox i belive has dropped slugstorm, and drops also tier comps and resto 10 L, and those adj-perf implants. Also young dropped that m91 aug, so if you get something like that, it can be 1-200k a pop item.

I heard oompa/sicarus might drop some tier comps on arkadia, not sure about this, if you dont get like 50 ped MU on avg per 1000 ped, as you can see from your result, its not worth it, so dont do it, i am not sure if theres anything really good on Arkadia for endgame, except frakite, ruga, bismuth for those high L armors, why hunt newbie items anyway or attributes, they dont help you enough to be worth it i belive, unless you have best in slot everything and make profit somewhere, i still dont think it might ever be worth the money, you pay thousands+ of peds per attribute on bigger mobs

You deposit alot, go for best stuff. When its mayhem, dont do anything else than mayhem its the best, and stack for best weapons, and on migration do migration because of high drop rates on good items.

Some tips for everyone, might atleast get something to sell if you get lucky, chance to get some endgame stuff."

Last edited:
"Typed this in PM, might aswell put it here as ppl seem to hunt stuff that dont give any good loots, madness
I thought your goals might not progress you at all ingame, and too expensive to be worth it, like if you did enslaved daudaormur, you could aim towards gorgon set, its one of the best armors, and you can sell all spares

You could get zorra, neff stimpack and collect pristines on cyrene for mod+ imperium, also would grand you something that is usable for your avatar, when you done zorra, you can summon it, and while waiting for cooldown to do it again, collect pristines.

Caperion for mod ek2600, mushrooms, good fap.

Moloch (you might be able to do these with phantom set) would give you parts for adj, imp, mod resto, tier comps and titan

Sharks on NI i belive drops apocalypse armor, and eir mk1 fap, something good to use and worth selling

<snipped>
Great post about markup there Tilli, but for those who have full time jobs and dont sit in a basement with an [F] macro on 24/7 and dont want to spend their 'free' conscious 4 hours a day leisure time either travelling back and forth through lootable space or trying to hitch a ride to yet another broken planet partner area of the same game, will stay where they are and when the fun stops, stop.

Those kind of people will play a bit, but noticeably increasingly less each month, until they leave. Which, unless you haven't being paying attention to all the names you used to read on this forum, they appear to be doing. I remember when 'decent' equipment in Entropia didn't require a mortgage or a transplant.

Anyway, if you have to deposit the kinds of amounts Yazuki did to be profitable, we may be seeing the formation of a black hole here.

Good luck with your journey Yazuki, dont go out with a bang! 💥

ps: I agree with Hellraizer - the thread title is very misleading.

Marcimex t6, mushrooms and good armor/guns that sell for thousands, these can be done by all, same with neomex, if you do neomex, and feff pit you can collect a full? set of martial from em, decent MU mobs, + non-MU good armor, +
I know a few people who hunted Marci and Neo for MU and ended up with 70% TT returns.

Last edited:
Great post about markup there Tilli, but for those who have full time jobs and dont sit in a basement with an [F] macro on 24/7 and dont want to spend their 'free' conscious 4 hours a day leisure time either travelling back and forth through lootable space or trying to hitch a ride to yet another broken planet partner area of the same game, will stay where they are and when the fun stops, stop.

Those kind of people will play a bit, but noticeably increasingly less each month, until they leave. Which, unless you haven't being paying attention to all the names you used to read on this forum, they appear to be doing. I remember when 'decent' equipment in Entropia didn't require a mortgage or a transplant.

Anyway, if you have to deposit the kinds of amounts Yazuki did to be profitable, we may be seeing the formation of a black hole here.

Good luck with your journey Yazuki, dont go out with a bang! 💥

ps: I agree with Hellraizer - the thread title is very misleading.
Well said Mega. Sad reality of hunting atm....... thats why i quit hunting and went into mining. can only spare 4-5 hrs a day barely after job/.

Appreciate the input, but I think our playstyles are just very different from one another and I don't see it in a bad way either. Something I'm noticing while reading PCF more is that everyone has their own belief in the "optimal" way to hunt in EU. I've explained my thought process before, but I can reiterate it again I just don't see any point in hunting for MU without the proper evader/HP to hunt what I want.

I could be spending a year hunting a puny that gave 200% MU (theoretically speaking not saying it exists), but in the grand scheme of things what does that actually achieve for me when my goal is to be an uber? I'd barely make any PED because I'm not cycling much on puny mobs and I'm barely gaining skill levels as well. The other option is I can just focus on optimal skilling, have all the skills I need to properly equip any gear necessary to hunt what I want with the only restriction now being just PED rather than PED+skills and the time frame of this is only a few months. On top of that I'm also gaining looter levels at a faster pace through skills not unique to the looter profession (anatomy, perception etc.).

I want to mention again I don't think your playstyle is wrong, I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing because it gives me the best chances of profiting where I believe it will really make an impact(TWEN event). Once I hit lvl 100 BLP Pistoleer very soon I'm going to hunt Molochs for MU as a mentioned before, the only difference is that now I have decent hp/evader/looter levels to hunt them more efficiently.

Back