Yazuki's hunting log (journey from brand new player to uber)

It's astonishing how fast your progress has been, though what has me most astonished is how quickly you're evolving in your mindset. I reckon quite a few good people have been teaching you good stuff to you and you been smart enough to listen. It takes a long time otherwise to get this kind of perspective from Entropia. Many people don't get it and never will but that's okay. Since Entropia is more than a game depending on player it can become a job, or a hobby, or bankruptcy. The key is to pick the right path for YOU and stick through it and adapt as necessary.

Appreciate the input, but I think our playstyles are just very different from one another and I don't see it in a bad way either. Something I'm noticing while reading PCF more is that everyone has their own belief in the "optimal" way to hunt in EU. I've explained my thought process before, but I can reiterate it again I just don't see any point in hunting for MU without the proper evader/HP to hunt what I want.

I could be spending a year hunting a puny that gave 200% MU (theoretically speaking not saying it exists), but in the grand scheme of things what does that actually achieve for me when my goal is to be an uber? I'd barely make any PED because I'm not cycling much on puny mobs and I'm barely gaining skill levels as well. The other option is I can just focus on optimal skilling, have all the skills I need to properly equip any gear necessary to hunt what I want with the only restriction now being just PED rather than PED+skills and the time frame of this is only a few months. On top of that I'm also gaining looter levels at a faster pace through skills not unique to the looter profession (anatomy, perception etc.).

I want to mention again I don't think your playstyle is wrong, I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing because it gives me the best chances of profiting where I believe it will really make an impact(TWEN event). Once I hit lvl 100 BLP Pistoleer very soon I'm going to hunt Molochs for MU as a mentioned before, the only difference is that now I have decent hp/evader/looter levels to hunt them more efficiently.
I love your mindset.

It's astonishing how fast your progress has been, though what has me most astonished is how quickly you're evolving in your mindset. I reckon quite a few good people have been teaching you good stuff to you and you been smart enough to listen. It takes a long time otherwise to get this kind of perspective from Entropia. Many people don't get it and never will but that's okay. Since Entropia is more than a game depending on player it can become a job, or a hobby, or bankruptcy. The key is to pick the right path for YOU and stick through it and adapt as necessary.
Honestly it's all mostly just been information I gathered on my own through reading all the posts on PCF as I don't really have a mentor, but I have been talking to some members of Endgame who have been really helpful as well as a few other people 🥰

Honestly it's all mostly just been information I gathered on my own through reading all the posts on PCF as I don't really have a mentor, but I have been talking to some members of Endgame who have been really helpful as well as a few other people 🥰

The truth is that no one can do the "right things" from day 1 just by reading forum posts, because understanding in this game is mostly gained through practice.

I don't care exactly what your case is, but i don't think you haven't played in 2 months.

I'm very happy with your progress only because it shows that this game requires a huge deposit (pay to win) for normal gameplay... and that will turn most normal gamers off at a much earlier stage.

The question is, what you will doing on the top if the game is empty of players :unsure:

The truth is that no one can do the "right things" from day 1 just by reading forum posts, because understanding in this game is mostly gained through practice.

I don't care exactly what your case is, but i don't think you haven't played in 2 months.

I'm very happy with your progress only because it shows that this game requires a huge deposit (pay to win) for normal gameplay... and that will turn most normal gamers off at a much earlier stage.

The question is, what you will doing on the top if the game is empty of players :unsure:
Probably he will cycle 40PED a month and QQ on PCF for another 7 years, oh i see you already took that niche mate...

LCL4dgx.png

If I played for more than 2 months I certainly hope I wouldn't be asking how to check the recommended level for guns 2 months ago LOL.

Thanks though for the kind words, I must be doing something correctly if I'm casting doubt over how long I've played the game.

Lier, forum history is bitch! :D

But still I like your journey! It even reminds me of the days when logs had content and a story! (y)

LCL4dgx.png

If I played for more than 2 months I certainly hope I wouldn't be asking how to check the recommended level for guns 2 months ago LOL.

Thanks though for the kind words, I must be doing something correctly if I'm casting doubt over how long I've played the game.

Dude, for the last 3 years I have talked to a lot new players... there is not a single case where a player understands the basic/elementary aspects of the game in less than a month. Simply because of the volume of the game..

Me personally after my 2nd week, I asked MindArk to delete my test account to start with a new one from Monria and make it small for PvP... so I'm just sure is what you said is not all... but also don't affects me especially. It's just that the thread is misleading or fake.

I personally have written a lot of secrets about hunting so that there are more people like you in this game, which be sure its affect you directly or indirectly.

What you are saying is that...
You are asking the "right people"...
You trust the "right people" unreservedly...
You made a hunting blog…
Everything about you looks perfect...from day 1... excuse me...

Good Luck.

Lier, forum history is bitch! :D

But still I like your journey! It even reminds me of the days when logs had content and a story! (y)
Well yeah haha I explained that in the first paragraph of my opening post I played the game a little bit up until 2009 but didn't get far in the game as shown in the post you linked I only got up to lvl 13 in rifle

Well yeah haha I explained that in the first paragraph of my opening post I played the game a little bit up until 2009 but didn't get far in the game as shown in the post you linked I only got up to lvl 13 in rifle
Mate don't waste your mouth with people who can't be bother to read, there will always be people who will remember whatever they want at some point and they will make sure that its not a positive thing they will highlight about it.
Just focus on what you can do ingame.Let the results talk for you.Whoever find that inspiring will follow the steps, plebs will remain plebs for eternity.

I actually haven't thought about it before but Deemer makes a good point I should list some really silly mistakes I made as a new player that people I told just facepalmed LOL
  • I auto pathed straight from Caly to NI so I could graduate there for the atlas armor. In the process I got shot down by a pirate and I had no idea you needed a repair tool + Welding Wire so I got stuck in the middle of space and ended up paying someone to come rescue me.
  • Didn't realize you could actually refine the pills you got from strongboxes into Ammo so for the first month I just had a ton of random pills sitting in storage when I was in need of Ammo.
  • Totally forgot about the existence of Durability enhancers at the time so I wasted some PED at the beginning burning through Limited armor at a fast pace
  • Learned literally last week about the pet blender and some of the pets from strongboxes having value (I was TTing all the pets before that because they all looked the same to me :eek: )

Didn't realize you could actually refine the pills you got from strongboxes into Ammo so for the first month I just had a ton of random pills sitting in storage when I was in need of Ammo.
Wwhhatttt I did not know this and I’ve been playing years!!
I’ve got so many pills just sitting there…

I actually haven't thought about it before but Deemer makes a good point I should list some really silly mistakes I made as a new player that people I told just facepalmed LOL
  • I auto pathed straight from Caly to NI so I could graduate there for the atlas armor. In the process I got shot down by a pirate and I had no idea you needed a repair tool + Welding Wire so I got stuck in the middle of space and ended up paying someone to come rescue me.
  • Didn't realize you could actually refine the pills you got from strongboxes into Ammo so for the first month I just had a ton of random pills sitting in storage when I was in need of Ammo.
  • Totally forgot about the existence of Durability enhancers at the time so I wasted some PED at the beginning burning through Limited armor at a fast pace
  • Learned literally last week about the pet blender and some of the pets from strongboxes having value (I was TTing all the pets before that because they all looked the same to me :eek: )
i tted my vivo S 10 on my first day🤣🤣

Wwhhatttt I did not know this and I’ve been playing years!!
I’ve got so many pills just sitting there…
No way LOL well I'm glad you know now
i tted my vivo S 10 on my first day🤣🤣
I actually would have but a guy around the Gauntlet area helped me out with the mission and told me to protect it and never TT haha

Great post about markup there Tilli, but for those who have full time jobs and dont sit in a basement with an [F] macro on 24/7 and dont want to spend their 'free' conscious 4 hours a day leisure time either travelling back and forth through lootable space or trying to hitch a ride to yet another broken planet partner area of the same game, will stay where they are and when the fun stops, stop.

Those kind of people will play a bit, but noticeably increasingly less each month, until they leave. Which, unless you haven't being paying attention to all the names you used to read on this forum, they appear to be doing. I remember when 'decent' equipment in Entropia didn't require a mortgage or a transplant.

Anyway, if you have to deposit the kinds of amounts Yazuki did to be profitable, we may be seeing the formation of a black hole here.

Good luck with your journey Yazuki, dont go out with a bang! 💥

ps: I agree with Hellraizer - the thread title is very misleading.
This sums it all up, cost of playing has gone up so much regular ppl cant play anymore. Mindark only focus on endgame and endgame weapons... most ppl are newbs and middle ppl and thats where the focus should lie... way more UL armours,faps,weapons needs to be implemented in this game. Most ppl use shitty 2004 weapons cuz there aint nothing for new or middle players to use.
Time to wake up Mindark!

This sums it all up, cost of playing has gone up so much regular ppl cant play anymore. Mindark only focus on endgame and endgame weapons... most ppl are newbs and middle ppl and thats where the focus should lie... way more UL armours,faps,weapons needs to be implemented in this game. Most ppl use shitty 2004 weapons cuz there aint nothing for new or middle players to use.
Time to wake up Mindark!
Didn't some people complain about the new mayhem weapons in the shop? Mock most of the new ones for "being useless"

Well we did it lvl 100 BLP Pistoleer! I'm honestly shocked that it's been less than 3 months and I'm already here making this post even with the goal swap mid way from Laser to BLP Pistoleer. When I first started downloading Entropia Universe I went in with the goal of trying to reach lvl 100 in under a year and here I am... I know it's still a long journey to being an Uber but I'm very happy with how things are going currently.

lYWFhAP.png

Time to head back to Caly, take care of some business maybe do the Aranea event for a day and then head to Next Island to unlock Molochs and work towards Titan armor 🥰

Well we did it lvl 100 BLP Pistoleer! I'm honestly shocked that it's been less than 3 months and I'm already here making this post even with the goal swap mid way from Laser to BLP Pistoleer. When I first started downloading Entropia Universe I went in with the goal of trying to reach lvl 100 in under a year and here I am... I know it's still a long journey to being an Uber but I'm very happy with how things are going currently.

lYWFhAP.png

Time to head back to Caly, take care of some business maybe do the Aranea event for a day and then head to Next Island to unlock Molochs and work towards Titan armor 🥰

Fantastic work and dedication. Congrats!!

Back