You guys are awesome

Status
Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Edit: Screw it.

Just be careful when selling stuff people.

What, who, where and when?

What, who, where and when?

I advertised an item in #trade at 1/20 of its value and got BOMBED with PMs.

A few people asked "Are you sure about the price?" while most where "Where can we meet", "I'll take it", etc etc.

Interesting to see. I caution any beginners to sell anything in the public trade channel, use the auction or ask trustworthy friends about appraisal of items. Or even better, start a pricecheck thread.

You post too much crap on this forum and im gonna let you know i think so :yup:

A few people asked "Are you sure about the price?" while most where "Where can we meet", "I'll take it", etc etc.

Interesting to see. I caution any beginners to sell anything in the public trade channel, use the auction or ask trustworthy friends about appraisal of items. Or even better, start a pricecheck thread.

Whoa whoa whoa. I think you aren't giving people the benefit of the doubt.

All those nice people offering to buy it probably just thought you were drunk again and they were going to buy it so they could give it back to you when you sobered up. They were actually looking out for your welfare.

You should post a list of those samaritans names so people will be able to know who to trust.

Whoa whoa whoa. I think you aren't giving people the benefit of the doubt.

All those nice people offering to buy it probably just thought you were drunk again and they were going to buy it so they could give it back to you when you sobered up. They were actually looking out for your welfare.

You should post a list of those samaritans names so people will be able to know who to trust.

That is actually quite possible.

Hmm... I'm going to create an alt and try it again with a different item.

What? Not one PM telling you the price is still too high, not 'fair', etc.? :laugh:

Stop selling your stuff when :drink: then.

Actually, just stop selling your stuff.

Status
Back