You have gained addition Health! Off of Psyche gain! o.O

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
Got this today in town:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I swear I have also gotten HP off of agility, though i have no screens to prove it. This however is quite weird. When you check to see if a skill check grants hp, you try to fap after getting a check. If you can fap, the skill grants hp (even .000000001). Ive tried numerous times to fap after agility gains, but I could not...

Health gain messages sometimes seem to lag a bit, so it's possible you gained the health some time before allready but didn't get the msg yet :)

Einstein is right. It might be as he said.

Grats on the new hp tho! :silly2:

I guess that is a possibility, as You do gain courage and seren from bubbling

Glad to see the Potent Focus is working nicely :cool:

Einstein said:
Health gain messages sometimes seem to lag a bit, so it's possible you gained the health some time before allready but didn't get the msg yet :)

I agree with Einstein (wow that sounds wierd), ive had rifle skill increase 5-10 minutes after ive died and revived... Thanks for sharing the info though ;)

+rep :)

EDITthats a lot of simultaneous posts lol, well mine was 2 mins after, but i was striagt after einstein when i posted :tongue2:

Ill see if I can fap after getting a psycho hit later.

Dem said:
Glad to see the Potent Focus is working nicely :cool:

Working like a charm =)

And Im glad to see you still perusing these forums. Mark my words, you will be back ;)

Dom_sufc said:
I agree with Einstein (wow that sounds wierd), ive had rifle skill increase 5-10 minutes after ive died and revived... Thanks for sharing the info though ;)

That's possibly a skill bonus for someone else taking down the mob you were hitting.

Gratz to you on the health

lol. I had something similarly strange happen to me last night. I saw you in Nate and i was there chatting for maybe a half hour after. Then i went to buy ammo and as i walked over to get ammo I randomly get a Serendipity skill upgrade. From doing nothing! lol really strange. I guess the same thing is possible that i got it long before and it took that long for it to give me. But still was odd to me.

AkiranBlade said:
That's possibly a skill bonus for someone else taking down the mob you were hitting.

If so - Ma is nuts!

You should never ever be able to gain skills from someone else doing something.

Like; I hunt - You get skills.

Or in this case: Skillbonuses for loosing a mob..

AB is right, with the new skill bonus at the end of kills. Pay more attention the next time you are in a team and die after doing a decent % of the damage on the mob. You will see a good % of the time you will recieve 1-3 skill checks while you are at the RT :)

Don't you think you might have gained health from your new combined skill total instead of this particular skill?

You have health already quite enough, but gratz and +rep
for your Psyche improving. :laugh:

Yes, I will be back (heh)
But only in the chatting capacity, only only once in a while.
But I do still browse the forums on a daily basis :rolleyes:

Psyche really affects hp, seen it myself once well now it's twice :D

congratulations :) may i ask whats your HP atm? i'm at 137 and it takes forever to get better =/ i wish it was 200 ;)

Dont guess it hurts to tell.

256 now

And Nea, they come nicely from regular hunting (Coolness, Courage, Commando are the big 3 natural gainers IMO)

AkiranBlade said:

Ah, right. Sorry i didnt know this was possible :silly2:
Come to think of it, ive gained these after dying in a team...

Ill try to keep up to date on what i know before i comment next time ;)

Stryker said:
Dont guess it hurts to tell.

256 now

And Nea, they come nicely from regular hunting (Coolness, Courage, Commando are the big 3 natural gainers IMO)

oh crap omg! :O

well lil kiss on your feet then ;)
i hope u were tellin the truth ;) :kos:

I remember when i was a noob and start playing I gain health just by runing, on my TP runings. But that was in VU 6.2. Dunno if that happens now.

Still the last time I remember I gain Health by mining (extracting).

Am I off topic here? (still not a uber but a pro noob lol)
:confused:

Well it has been said with aviators with over 100 agility that have sold all there skills to still have over 100 hp.

Agility has always been know to give an small hp... ;)

Nicole said:
Agility has always been know to give an small hp... ;)

agility might give lil boost, but that is just indicator for today to show who has played since COT and beta....

and sad but true, but manytimes that means AC'ing.... is that good or bad, u decide.

when i sold all skills, i still had about 102 HP left

Maybe Strength also gives some HP, i got 91 Strength and i think i had 99 Agility back then

Back