Youngest here?

CowSlayer

Young
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Alex CowSlayer Wight
Just had a 4D ultrasound today, and would like to introduce everyone to him/her. She is only -13 weeks old. I'm sure she will have a bright future in Calypso.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Wonder what PE will be like in 13 years?

:laugh: don't destroy his/her life dude :D j/k

AWWWWWwwwww :) Huge gratz - Im sure she will be an awesome autoclicker too when she turns 3 (like my own Amanda :D ) ... These pictures are really incredible, arent they!

:girl:

Thats awesome dude :) You got her a p.e account yet? :laugh:

dilly said:
Thats awesome dude :) You got her a p.e account yet? :laugh:

hmm... the eula kinda says i should wait :laugh:

Why wait? I bet it would be a world record (call [size=-1]Guinness) :eek:

So what if the account get's locked. I bet that would be a record too (youngest ever to get banned from an iternet game) :D

Edit: Seriously, give it a try :tongue2:
[/size]

Konve said:

So what if the account get's locked. I bet that would be a record too (youngest ever to get banned from an iternet game) :D

[/size]

haha :laugh:

Konve said:

[/size]

where is the +rep button :laugh:

Ow thats soo cool Cow, nice pic :grouphug: Best wishes to you all.
Well done to you both he/she looks lovely :) speak to you soon, take care.

Wow Cow, Gratz on the Uber scan. Bet none of you Bot scanners out there have one to match that!! :) Awsome, I hope you and the misus are well mate and see you in game sometime soon.:D

And if you do create an avi for her, I will donate an opallo, we will get her MMS by the time she/he is 1 month old ;)

Last edited:
hehe :D i have creat a account for my child.. he/she is - 10 years... "thats a guinnes record lol haha

Just be sure to keep an eye on the nurse that she doesn't slap an orange jumpsuit on him/her :laugh: :eek:

Big gratz btw

Back