New Profile Posts

I would like to offer my debugging services when you are ready for it with the new Skill Scanner!
User Fatherjack doesn't receive validation email and can't post on PCF .. can you activate something please ?
Hi,i need help.I cant log in to my account athina thea athina anymore .i have send 4 support cases and nobody really helped.I asked them to deactivate my gold card so i can instal entropia pocket to my mobile.What shall i do? kind regards thea
hi sir,
a while back I was trying to locate the owner of the legendary unique lord kraster helmet because I was thinking I want to make an offer on this helmet I keep seeing on top of the list. I tried shoot you a few pm but read here your inbox is full.

thx,
Eq
I hope you are still playing. I have enjoyed the skill scanner all these years since 2009 (when i first got it) . and well now the Game has upgraded to a new interface as of a few days ago.
the skill scanner (version 59) does not work now - I have tested it out.
I so hope you can help us (those that use your program) .
please,
specifically, what is not to like? and what do you like that the market and how are the planets except Kali dead?
T
thisEUplayer
huh? i am not sure what you mean bu your message here.
Still trying ti get that Discord work,really understand nothing nothing of... maybe some help of you might help
Hi, i am interested in the Mod Angel Feet (M). dont sell it to anyone else please. tks
I see you were looking for a Mod Merc, TWEN earlier this year. I have a Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition I'd be willing to sell. It's identical to the original Mod Merc (except BLP), but slightly less powerful than the TWEN version. If you're interested, let me know

MG
Hello! Congratulations on selling your gun! But for some reason I don’t see it being sold at auction, how much did you sell it for?
Hi Torden,
What is your buy out price for your A&P LP-100?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Danny.
Back