My apartment was stolen

Status
Im thinking I may have, Hope so :)

At least you came in quickly and posted, hence stopping a gargantic flaming war!!

So thanx :hug:

Lol, dj. posting drunk again?

Ofc i didn't negrep returns_again, but that copycatz guy... :yay:
i guess that means there won't be a "gargaantic" flame war then?

*sigh*

but thx for the good laugh

Last edited:
:eek: 24,485 views now that is an achievment ;)

Lol, dj. posting drunk again?

Ofc i didn't negrep returns_again, but that copycatz guy... :yay:
i guess that means there won't be a "gargaantic" flame war then?

*sigh*

but thx for the good laugh

I can start one if you want me to! Don't wanna be responsible for the absence of flame wars :/

So the upshot is, I feel like a dope. Am I going to run and hide? Why? Like I am the first person playing this game to do something totally stupid? jeez I read threads all the time about people doing dumb things in this game. And let's go one step further, IRL. If everytime I did a stupid thing IRL I should run and hide, well, I would run out of hiding spaces. Does this make me a "Stupid Person (Avatar) ?? well, I do not think so, smart people sometimes do stupid things. Embarrassed? You Bet. Quit the game?? no way.

And thats the way life it is....;)

Now, relax and go kill something u dumbass.:cool:

+rep

Im thinking I may have, Hope so :)

At least you came in quickly and posted, hence stopping a gargantic flaming war!!

So thanx :hug:

Az Bloodz you stopped a war - you suck :p

Az Bloodz said:
I can start one if you want me to! Don't wanna be responsible for the absence of flame wars :/

Oh wait! You rock!

/me readies some popcorn :yay: :D

omg...this thread is still going? :laugh:

omg...this thread is still going? :laugh:
Yeah, but with a new twist:
You were in the wrong apt???

What a DUMBASS you are! Haha, How pathetic you can be that STUPID and start flaming Mindarc for your memory loss without actually checking good!

Glad you found your stuff though my friend!

Quit smoking crack while you play! CRACK KILLS BRO!

Someone please CLOSE this post!!

Before you start insulting people you might like to check your spelling (Mindark) and your grammar (properly - not 'good') otherwise you may well end up being accused of being pathetic and STUPID.

You might also like to research the difference between a post, a thread and a forum.

Before you start insulting people you might like to check your spelling (Mindark) and your grammar (properly - not 'good') otherwise you may well end up being accused of being pathetic and STUPID.

You might also like to research the difference between a post, a thread and a forum.

:laugh:well said

Lol :laugh:

Like someone once told me "You just lost a good opportunity to STFU!"

Lol :laugh:

Like someone once told me "You just lost a good opportunity to STFU!"

Love that quote -- it will be remembered (maybe even long enough for me to use it). :D

OK, I feel this thread has run its course, no need to continue ribbing Jambayze for a "Momentary Lapse of Reason". :D

Good to see that Jambayze took the snickering and ribbing in stride, and had the courage to come here and face his mistake in public, something not everyone would do.

I'm sure this thread will be remembered and referenced for quite a while to come, considering how many members found it hilarious, but no reason to leave it open for more bumping.

Glad to see you will stick around Jambayze, and thanks for (unintentionally) providing a nice comic relief to EF!!

:locked:

Status
Back