Info: Mod & Imp fap list

I have a Vivo-T20 if you want to add that to the list...or maybe it's
too small?

Ok, now i know who has the mod and imp and other unattainable stuff...
Now what?
What am i to do with this information?

Just wondering.. :scratch2:

Now you know, all else being equal (maybe), who you have little chance against in pvp. Imp/Mod faps are a huge advantage.

Locked / Banned / Expired
-HunterZ - Mod
I think he sold his mod few month before the lock for bought land i suppose he have only imp when he got lock

As you say, that means i have some problems then... ? :) Month b4 that stupid shit i fapped him with his MOD fap :)

honorman owned imp fap
Max Ziepnieks owned imp fap
Hunterz owned mod fap
Nostrop owned mod fap

Locked / Banned / Expired

-Hieronyme - Mod
He don"t have mod fap or imp fap

-HunterZ - Mod
I think he sold his mod few month before the lock for bought land i suppose he have only imp when he got lock

-Andy Denisoff - Mod
Not a mod but one Imp

As you say, that means i have some problems then... ? :) Month b4 that stupid shit i fapped him with his MOD fap :)

honorman owned imp fap
Hunterz owned mod fap
Nostrop owned mod fap

It's not that important since we'll probably won't see those players again.
I leave it like now, untill someone has confirmation and then I'll update the thread. :D
Maybe someone is still in touch with these players?

I bought Avlo's Silver's Imp fap for 45.5k and was laughed at a long time ago. Nate doesn't have one now to the best of my knowledge (not 100% sure). Burnsey doesn't have an imp fap. Rei is cK and Rea is CC (both have imp faps). Bluefire sold both mod faps a while ago (recently seen using L fap). Akoz's mod was sold to me and then traded to Zasha for Imp+foerip+ped but changed hands after Zasha sold out (can't recall who got it but it is already listed I'm sure). Skull's Mod was traded for Imp MK2+ped so he doesn't have a Mod or Imp fap now.

Edit

||Chaos|| is Manifest Destiny not IIRC.

Last edited:
The imp is. Just go through the list of sponsors and you can figure out who the mod belongs to.

I'll give you a clue, he's in AoW.

:)

Skull's Mod was traded for Imp MK2+ped so he doesn't have a Mod or Imp fap now.

You know who is the new owner of Skull's mod fap, or is the name allready on the list?

Current total value of thses faps is almost 2M us$ :eek:

Analytic don't have his own imp fap :) my guess seemed wrong :)

I bought Avlo's Silver's Imp fap for 45.5k and was laughed at a long time ago. Nate doesn't have one now to the best of my knowledge (not 100% sure).

These guys have to confirm it themself but to my knowledge as a socmate my statement stands that they have one each right now. I think the fap you bought Star belonged to another UPC-guy named Rox (Silver helped him selling out long time ago). All this has to be confirmed from themself ofc.
/Arwen

I think strakkan still has his Imp FAP.

Also, I believe Lady Trisha sold her Imp FAP last year.

I don't think strakkan has an imp fap as avery said. I'll ask him when I see him next online. Avery just pushed my 99% certainty as I posted earlier about trisha not having a fap to 100%. I'm pretty sure she told me she sold it.

:)

Really nice ideea to track uber items.
Hope you will post some more of that with other items:cool:

+ rep

I updated the list, including Strakkan with a "?", It's Strakkan from 'Relics' soc. right?

added the UPC ppl in the list and removed Trisha

CrashOverride whos banned long time ago had 1 mod and 1 imp

Tnx for the info.

CrashOverride = Zero Cool? Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. :eek:
(Great movie btw. :silly2: )

Last edited:

honorman owned imp fap

Hunterz owned mod fap
Nostrop owned mod fap

Didn`t those two sold out before? (bolded ones)

No point in mentioning Crash, he's been banned for over 4 years now (poor bastard had tons of good stuff).

Slightly off topic Star...... do you remember an Avatar called Wind? maybe like 4 or so years ago....In all the years i have played, he was the only male avatar i ever seen in full sentinal, and ofc there was Island Girl who i saw in full Female sentinal....

Did he quit or get locked?

Last edited:
So, DR the only soc with 100% member have modfap :)

I add him to the list with a "?" untill confirmation, can you also tell me in what Soc. he is?

Tnx for the info.

Well he got his ATH while in SWEDEN ELITE, i'm not sure if he is still with them... ATH + imp fap sighting were not far apart.

very interesting to read this :) +rep

Kelly the Powersword Sword
Does not have a imp fap, I was in the soc death angels for a little whille under her and all I know is that she gave up playing.
She never had a imp fap, just shadow i belief.

Kelly the Powersword Sword
Does not have a imp fap, I was in the soc death angels for a little whille under her and all I know is that she gave up playing.
She never had a imp fap, just shadow i belief.

Correct, she only owns shadow armor, but she used to borrow my imp fap so maybe thats why the confusion. (Which I sold to LDS and later got sold to Avery if I dont recall wrong)

Back