Selling: Isis cb26 ul

mrchips

Guardian
As predicted I am putting this up for sale.

I have recieved interest for this gun at +140k and that will be the start bid.
Should you be interested in a BO price I will offer that at +150k

Peds only.

Yes there are now currently 3 of these in circulation. That does not stop the fact that this is a money making gun.

I do not have an end date for this auction. But I am keen to sell and I could close the sale as soon as i get a firm offer.

Please do not hijack or troll my sales thread. Yes its a lot of money involved but it will make the new owner a seriously happy camper.

BUYOUT LOWERED TO +140k Startbid lowered to +130K

Last edited:
As predicted I am putting this up for sale.

I have recieved interest for this gun at +140k and that will be the start bid.
Should you be interested in a BO price I will offer that at +150k

Peds only.

Yes there are now currently 3 of these in circulation. That does not stop the fact that this is a money making gun.

I do not have an end date for this auction. But I am keen to sell and I could close the sale as soon as i get a firm offer.

Please do not hijack or troll my sales thread. Yes its a lot of money involved but it will make the new owner a seriously happy camper.

i think you mean 3 for sale atm? I am almost certain there are more in circulation though... still a hell of a gun... i will keep my eye on this thread... subscribe

You are specualting that there are more than 3 in circulation.

I am speculating that there are not.

One of us is wrong. ;)

However this is priced to sell and not sit in a sales thread for 10 months.

leave his sales thread alone!

GL BUMP

ill offer you 105k + TT but only for the next 24 hours :) hope this starts off the thing right... i know u wanted a bit more... but thought maybe u would like a quick $11,000 USD... not bad for your first atrox of that hunt :) go get a new car or something... maybe a hair cut IRL:) ...

Last edited:
To be frank joker, your hustling techniques have strenghend my belief that my asking price is spot on the money. Giving me 45 mins to decide and then calling me greedy twice are techniques to play on my fear and thus get you an item at a far reduced rate.

And then your statement that there are possibly 5 in game.. its just speculation designed to de-value this guns worth.

Even if they are 20 in game.. mine is currently the best offer.

There is a strong chance that I will accept a firm offer of +140k

peace :)

To be frank joker, your hustling techniques have strenghend my belief that my asking price is spot on the money. Giving me 45 mins to decide and then calling me greedy twice are techniques to play on my fear and thus get you an item at a far reduced rate.

And then your statement that there are possibly 5 in game.. its just speculation designed to de-value this guns worth.

Even if they are 20 in game.. mine is currently the best offer.

There is a strong chance that I will accept a firm offer of +140k

peace :)

+rep (damn too short)

Great gun!
Use as much as I can in Limited version, and it rocks!

Wish I had 1400 usd to throw up the swedish households.

good show, chips. gl with the sale of your gun.

Wether there's 3, 4 or 5 it's not a huge amount - how many strikehammers, RJs and i2870 are there in game?

It only seems like a lot because they've dropped recently and most (all?) are for sale. More may drop, but I doubt MA will flood the game with them.

Wether there's 3, 4 or 5 it's not a huge amount - how many strikehammers, RJs and i2870 are there in game?

It only seems like a lot because they've dropped recently and most (all?) are for sale. More may drop, but I doubt MA will flood the game with them.

not all are for sale, my socmate bought the one which was the second ingame, and he is very happy with it :)

GL Chips, i hope you find a buyer!

and bump :wtg:

Thank you for all the PM's so far expressing interest.

I took the opportunity to eat some chips and went for a blast on CP this evening. And I have to say that anyone who uses this gun and fails to profit must be shooting at the auctioneer or something. I made a profit of 1.5k.
Luck? perhaps...

This item is a must have for the serious hunter who wishes to make hunting in EU their job. However I am not that person.

I have had a few offers offering item trades. I'm not really looking for this.. but if you must offer items and PED, please make the PED share over 100k

I took the opportunity to eat some chips and went for a blast on CP this evening. And I have to say that anyone who uses this gun and fails to profit must be shooting at the auctioneer or something. I made a profit of 1.5k.
Luck? perhaps...

This item is a must have for the serious hunter who wishes to make hunting in EU their job. However I am not that person.

I have had a few offers offering item trades. I'm not really looking for this.. but if you must offer items and PED, please make the PED share over 100k

sorry to burst your bublle,but at cp its common to either have big profits or big losses in runs..me and my wife use both x1/dante and some days we get about 30 globals and then we have days where we waste 2k-3k ped ammo without a single global

CB26 + dante has lower eco than breer p5 ( bought at 130% what is its current market price) + a106 amp ( with 105 and 104 either) so dont use your profit run as an advantage of your gun. Cb26 dmg/pec is not its virtue. It has other ones which u should focus on.

I use p5 + a106 and I fail to profit many times. (however I have small profit on the long run owing to markup of looted stuff). Seems I must be shooting at auctioner or something.

Stay away from my bubble! Its delicate ;)

It was just a side note really. Im not trying to imply that profit is guaranteed on every hunt.

Luck? perhaps...

On CP, yes it's luck... :)

hmm... real hardcore hunters have imkII, MM and skill for them. This gun is only for mid-level players... yes, many ingame but not that many whit this amount off $.
Players from 40 to 55-60 will end up whit a gun like this. And whit the bad eco in the long run have to put down the pricetag alot too.

Gl whit sale.. 140k for this one is... well usd is low :laugh:

On CP, yes it's luck... :)

hmm... real hardcore hunters have imkII, MM and skill for them. This gun is only for mid-level players... yes, many ingame but not that many whit this amount off $.
Players from 40 to 55-60 will end up whit a gun like this. And whit the bad eco in the long run have to put down the pricetag alot too.

Gl whit sale.. 140k for this one is... well usd is low :laugh:

Ok im gonna butt in now. I dont know anyone whos posted here but ive been checking the thread out cus i find all these UL guns intresting.

You who have never owned one and used one extensively, guess what... the "bad" eco of them is enough eco to turn a profit. I know, ive shot several million rounds through these 4.0x eco maxed out repairable guns. For anyone who doesnt believe this, i dont mind you live with assumptions about how they perform. But please stop ruining every UL gun sales thread.

Let the seller ask for whatever price he wants to ask for, its his gun and its his call. And for every negative comment about these guns, it just shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

(This is not aimed at only you MilkeN, so dont take it personal. I just picked you to quote)

/rant off

GL selling this gun, and grats on the freakin amazing loot... im disgustingly jealous :D.

Thank you A-bomb. Your informed opinion is a nice antidote to all the trolling and mis-information.

And the maxed eco is 4.11 with a dante for those who wish to know.

4.11 with 94.5 damage per sec

Last edited:
GL selling this gun, and grats on the freakin amazing loot... im disgustingly jealous :D.

hehe, aren't we all.

hey chips, keep the chips in your head and go back to cp more often!

don't sell it, don't do it man!

Stay away from my bubble! Its delicate ;)

It was just a side note really. Im not trying to imply that profit is guaranteed on every hunt.

i wasnt trying to put the gun down in any way(would like 1 myself),only stating that 1500 profit each run was certain at cp is bs
its still a heck of a gun though,and if i ever looted 1 id use it myself extensively till level 80/80 orso and then contemplate on öldtime gun

certainly at cp you are not garanteed certain profit at each run,but overall over days/weeks hunting you will be certain in profit yes(since we are over long run in profit and pay markup on x1/cb26)

gl with your sale

The guy asks people not to hijack or poach and they do :scratch2: he had a pricecheck thread or are you unable to read. Awful bad manners.

If i had the ped, this would be mine, right now. This beats RJ/RJME on both TE and EM for a long long long time, anyone who tells you different is a liar. (or just stupid)

Just, ya know, wish me 5 or 6 aths to cover it :scratch2:

Hell screw that just wish me to break even on TT for the next 10kped :rolleyes:

gl!

Startbid lowered to +130k Buyout lowered to +140k

Lets get some serious offers in folks. Im starting to like this gun a little bit too much!

ill offer you 105k + TT but only for the next 24 hours :) hope this starts off the thing right... i know u wanted a bit more... but thought maybe u would like a quick $11,000 USD... not bad for your first atrox of that hunt :) go get a new car or something... maybe a hair cut IRL:) ...

Let me guess, you sell used cars in RL? :)

Dirty resellers smell bad :(

Free bump and gl on the sale.

But please stop ruining every UL gun sales thread, it just shows you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I think they know how good the guns are, but can't afford them, so are trying to bad mouth the guns to a level where they can afford them.

I've used an apis+dante, and know without the markup I'd have made a little profit without a doubt.

This gun does the same dmg/sec as imk2 and i2870, so I would not exactly call it mid-level.

Another GL getting the +140k

money

:drool: if i had the :money: to spare !!! :drool:

but :cry: i´m :broke:

so just a bumb for you :)

Back