Buying: Banner Contest 205peds prize split for 3 winners

I don't understand why you became this serious at once...
What do you want to do with these banners, sigs?

1. copyright violation serious issue (legaly)
2. plagiarism is a serious issue (moraly)

Last edited:
It seems someone else saw it :yay:
I started to think i was the only unlucky who saw that header :ahh:.

I haven't seen the header where you are referring to ... I just made clear that it is against the basic rules to just copy and paste and then 'call' it ones own design...

What's all the fuzz about and what signature are we talking about?

cheerio

1. copyright violation is a serious issue (legaly)
2. plagiarism is a serious issue (moraly)

Of course! That is not what I'm saying.
I just find it strange that right before the end time, Bearlover includes in the first post that he wants to use the designs for other purposes than what they were designed for. And he wants full ownership.
Of course it's full ownership, it will be his, his sig. Don't need to be so serious about it. Only if he wants to use them for other purposes than what they were deigned for.
So after this I want to say
- it's not important at all, becouse I won't win -
that Bearlover can use my designs only for forum signature purposes on this forum.

It's really not important.... I just like straight things, that's all. :ahh:

Baradur: one competitor used a part of panzram design in his design, I think...
I'm not sure...

I haven't seen the header where you are referring to ... I just made clear that it is against the basic rules to just copy and paste and then 'call' it ones own design...

What's all the fuzz about and what signature are we talking about?

not talking about you ... i guess a moderator saw it ;)

Thanks for ruining the contest the oncient

Last edited:
Baradur: one competitor used a part of panzram design in his design, I think...
I'm not sure...

not part of my works in any way

but is part of a "well known" gamers site ... goes in quotes because i cant remember the place it resides :laugh:

Is a double ofense since we all here are gamers and moves around those sites -_-

making banners for a doctors community, ok, plagy from gamers place and good luck dont get catched ... making banners for gammers community extracted from gamers sources -_-

Last edited:
not part of my works in any way

but is part of a "well known" gamers site ... goes in quotes because i cant remember the place it resides.

Is a double ofense since we all here are gamers and moves around those sites -_-

making banners for a doctors community, ok, plagy from gamers place and good luck dont get catched ... making banners for gammers community extracted from gamers sources -_-

Sorry panzram! :)

i submited my works and voted my 5

gl everyone

Last edited:
Could you PM me the url of that website.. of some keywords? I need to see this with my own eyes, I would be dissapointed a lot if what you say is true :(

bah, pointless complaints.

Last edited:
Hi All,
First: I thing that i need to ask of all contestants that they state there Banner subbmitted into this contest is original and is not a copy of a existing sign/banner/artwork/etc.
Second: if you have any information relating to copy infringment please Pm me with all details, this will be invesgated and your details will be kept private.
Third: I will be submitting the final three winners I select to Forum for their official statement re this matter. I do not wish to be blocked for copywrite issues. Nor do i wish to have my rep damaged.
I hope you all will continue to vote and help keep this contest going till the final draw of the winners. Good luck to all.

For the sleeping bear banner:
bearlover_sig_final_copy.jpg

All individual non-text elements are entirely my own, original design. In other words, I made the speckled background and the graphic with the sleeping bear all by myself.

The text elements are, of course, made from a font, which I legally own the right to use. Of course, I doctored the font up a bit to make the text pop out more :)

As for your rights:

If you choose this banner as the winning entry, you get the rights to use the banner in full, with all elements intact in this particular arrangement. You may use this banner here or elsewhere - anywhere you like, but you must use it "as is".

Although I created the graphic of the bear sleeping with the teddy bear while thinking of you and your contest, I do not give you exclusive rights to the graphic. You have a license to use it for this banner only. (Of course, if you would like to use the sleep bear graphic elsewhere, that can be arranged... but it is not yours until such arrangements are made.)

Be aware that, win or lose, my current intentions with the bear graphic include finishing it up with a background of some kind - probably a cave - and selling the picture on signs in Entropia. You would, of course, be entitled to first option to buy it, whether you buy the banner or not, since I made it with you in mind. However, if you choose not to buy it, I retain the right to sell the picture elsewhere :)

I also keep full rights to the bear graphic outside Entropia - again, unless you wish to arrange to acquire those rights separately.

If you choose to acquire "real world" rights to the graphic, then you will receive the file in any and all formats you like, and you will be entitled to paste the graphic on anything you like. But ONLY if you and I negotiate those rights. If we do not come to an agreement, then you do not have those rights.

When the final picture is finished, you may also choose to acquire that outside Entropia and well as (or instead of) inside Entropia - all this can be arranged. But again, if you do not acquire those rights, then they are not yours.

Heh. Sorry to be so blathering and pedantic and stuff, but it seemed like the right thing to do, in light of the request for clarifications :)

Last edited:
Thanks to all entries into this contest. Your designes are all fantastic.

Now comes the hard job to narrow it down to 5.
You votes are really helping me.

Keep your votes comming in you still have time to get your society to vote.

Ps all ok with forum modorator recieved info on concerns and it is not a issue.
So Vote Vote Vote:yay: :) :yay:

Your vote just might make my job easier..

Final 5 anounced 22nd

Winners anounced 25th

Thanks to all entries into this contest. Your designes are all fantastic.

Now comes the hard job to narrow it down to 5.
You votes are really helping me.

Keep your votes comming in you still have time to get your society to vote.

Ps all ok with forum modorator recieved info on concerns and it is not a issue.
So Vote Vote Vote:yay: :) :yay:

Your vote just might make my job easier..

Final 5 anounced 22nd

Winners anounced 25th

Really? o_O Wow... then I apologize for what I had said earlier. Thanks bearlover! I don't know where I'm going with this... but I was actually about to go ingame and totally re-draw the whole thing. Thats not illegal right? I don't know...

Vote vote vote

All banners submitted are closed and ok. Now the fun part begins. Lets keep this going till the end date. Many thaks for all of your comments and support messages are great.

Roll on vote :yay:

Wait... how do we vote?

To vote all you need to do is cut copy and paste the top 5 banners you like and post in this forum.

You shortlist will help me make the final choice.

bah, pointless complaints.

ill find that header and when i do it you'll see how pointless i am

Im not oficialy out of contest till tomorrow. Bearlover has been informed 24 hours before my entries get disabled for he may want to get some.

so thank you very much once again. Im out because of this
mediobaner.gif

and the fact that i seem to be the only one who saw that header, in consecuence nobody took actions, not bearlover nor any admin

GL

in adition thanks to bearlover. The contest was a great idea of autopromotion and advertising ruined by one (as usual)

Last edited:
Sorry to see you exit the contest.
My personal message sent to Panzram. was to ask not to exit the contest.
Each of us must choose what is right for yourself.

Good luck to all.

ill find that header and when i do it you'll see how pointless i am

Im not oficialy out of contest till tomorrow. Bearlover has been informed 24 hours before my entries get disabled for he may want to get some.

so thank you very much once again. Im out because of this
mediobaner.gif

and the fact that i seem to be the only one who saw that header, in consecuence nobody took actions, not bearlover nor any admin

GL

in adition thanks to bearlover. The contest was a great idea of autopromotion and advertising ruined by one (as usual)

What the hell? I edited my post because I posted a huge line of text claiming that what I did was because of pride and how I worked hard on it. I didn't want to have you feeling bad or anything. If anybody that read it... can you please explain to him? Help me out?

On to the next issue...

Explain to me... HOW IS THAT?!

... I mean... every little piece I made from my own material. Even RECYCLED material of my own. If you want me to prove it I WILL. Indeed I will. This little half image you showed me, if that contains material that has been stolen or unless otherwise somehow making you mad. I will prove that I put a lot of effort into making that design. How dare you insult me by saying that it is stolen. I spit on your electrical hardware.

Edit: This means that I have to do some extensive searching around in my ph(f)otobucketfor this.

Don't be neglectful in explaining your thoughts aswell. I want to hear exactly what you have to say about that.

Edit, Edit: Before pointing fingers you should really talk to the person before making stupid comments about them.

For your information... the image in green was done in ENTIRELY paint. For a paint competition for a forum. I only used the image for relevant reasons. Does this kick you in the face Panzram?

asdasfa.jpg

jenovasigright-2.jpg

Last edited:
well officialy out

was funny while was fair anyway :yay:

ohohoh ... and i found a nice signature

GLEV1

Last edited:
This banner only showing 1 time, the quality is very poor and size is excessive, you need improve your banner.

hope is not to late to change my entry. still the same but i removed the animations not to sure what the rules are regarding animations in sigs anyway

ps if im too late just ignore this

Last edited:
All banners placed in contest prior to close 17th sept can be changed and still be in the final draw. As long as the original banner is basicly the same. No new banners will be allowed for the winning short list of 5 and the final winners of 3.

Hope this makes it easyer for you all.

Good luck time is running out for your top favorite 5 banners just cut copy and place in this forum.. this will help me decide the final 5 and the final winning 3.

:) :yay: :)

was funny while was fair anyway :yay:

ohohoh ... and i found a nice signature

GLEV1

You are a confusing person. :confused::confused:

And I consider myself to be HIGHLY confusing at times.

Now to decide
I'm going to have a good look at the thread this weekend and select what I consider to be the best 5.

Look forward to encourgement from others to help me decide - it will be difficult.

Banner Contest Support

Might I suggest that the issues of the past become the past and let them end here and now.
As stated by myself their is no issue with any banner entered into this contest.
Both myself and a forum modorator has viewed them and no issues have been found . This matter is ended.
This forum is about your entries into this contest and we are now at a very important point.
We/YOU now need to focus on one thing only and that is to VOTE and display your top 5 Banners that you feel should win.
Your support will help me choose the final winners..

Good luck to all. I hope this thread stays on track.

Back