FYI: List the limited items that drops too little for your needs...

~ thebuzz ~

Stalker
Banned
Society
cK Shadows
Tom thebuzz Christensen
I'm skillwise now in a situation where I can't hardly proceed since the items I need to "get skills" to go on to next level - doesn't drop enough.

Which brings me to this thread - please list any (L) items that drops too little and hardly ever shows up in auction - preventing you from skilling up.

Reason for this post is both to show MA theres some problems... and to let ppl go hunt/craft the items missing and contact the person missing items.

Substitutes might be available at https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/tools/79018-guide-skill-increase-bonus-healing-tools.html and https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/58548-guide-skill-increase-bonus-weapons.html

I'll try to catch any other posts and update this #1 post.

Missing items
Healing tools:
1) Hedoc SK-80 (L) - drops by Muluk-Hir (and no other) - by thebuzz
- Suggested substitute?
2) Hedoc SK-50 (L) - drops by Mulmun (and no other) - by Gluepot
- Suggested substitute?

Weapons:
1) Genesis Niflheim (L) - drops by Estophyl (and no other) - by thebuzz
- Suggested substitute: Genesis Tesla Sword (L)
2) Isis HL15 (L) - drops by Chomper (and no other) - by levithanikos
- Suggested substitute?

Blueprints:
1) GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L) Blueprint (L) -
by SODERD

...Bottom Line...

Last edited:
HEDOC SK-50!!! I've been saying this before I could even use it :(

Hedoc Sk-50 (L), drops by Mulmun.... And there simply are not enough BIG mulmun to drop it :(

HEDOC SK-50!!! I've been saying this before I could even use it :(

Hedoc Sk-50 (L), drops by Mulmun.... And there simply are not enough BIG mulmun to drop it :(

Updated #1 :wtg:

Oh and yes I have camped mulmun, their drop rates for Sk-50s SUCK!

all the guns that have 200%+ MU

Any BLP pistol after the BL1000(L).

I'm not sure I see the point of the thread though tbh - it doesn't "prevent me skilling up", it just means I have to look at lower dps weapons if I want to maintain good eco.

If you're the kind of person who absolutely must spend hundreds of dollars on the gear you're currently in SIB for, then you have more money than sense imo.

But having said that, the current market rates of BLP weapons are very poor compared to laser.

apis L bps L

cheers

I'm not sure I see the point of the thread though tbh - it doesn't "prevent me skilling up", it just means I have to look at lower dps weapons if I want to maintain good eco.

If you're the kind of person who absolutely must spend hundreds of dollars on the gear you're currently in SIB for, then you have more money than sense imo.

But having said that, the current market rates of BLP weapons are very poor compared to laser.

What makes you say that bl1000 is eco man? :scratch2:

to have a 4.10 Economy WITH the beast that adds on it , you need to buy it at 105% :(

I was searching today about em and here are the results :

Code:
H21  (L)            4.19        120%
H400 (L)            4.18       130%
P5a (L)              4.21       115%
T5 (L)               4.10       119% 
BL1000 (L)           4.10      105% 
HL6 (L)              4.10       123% 
T10 (L)              4.10       113%
Those are the stats for the guns with a105 on LWT and Beast on BLP pistols.

Demonikos :tiphat:

There is a sk80 (L) in auction atm ... :D

Yup thx, but 1 SK-80 won't do it for me or anyone - to skill up and be able to use next healing tool

all the guns that have 200%+ MU

Commented in next

Don't thnk you guys understood my point.

Point is and was that you must use the item you maxed latest, but have "Not any more" in SIB bonus, to obtain most efficient skills. I do not talk about item's that can be used at a "high eco" - which would be the TT laser pistol for me at level 81 Laser pistoleer. Or the P4A @ 108%.

For example... I'm 15/20 on UR175, but to get most skills - I need to use SK-80 or SK-120 to "unlock" UR175 full usage. It won't do it and wont give REAL FAT skill gains, if I was to run healing someone with Vivo T10

apis L bps L

cheers

Adding this.

Ok Buzz ... got the question ( just woke up , gimme a break man :p )

Then HL15(L) for sure... is something you see pretty rarely , mostly because IMHO who loots it keep using it ;)

What makes you say that bl1000 is eco man? :scratch2:

I didn't :)

Compared to other BLP pistols it is pretty decent at the current rates, yet doesn't compare to similar laser weapons at all.

Just looking at the BLP weapons on the list you made:

Code:
T5 (L)               4.10       119% 
BL1000 (L)           4.10      105% 
T10 (L)              4.10       113%

T5 is about right (though people have been dicking around with the price since Merry Mayhem, usual price is typically 120-125%. BL1000 is generally around 125-130%, and T10 is something like 180%.

That's why I usually use T5 or even S60. Anything higher has silly markup. I do sometimes use BL1000 because at current market rates it isn't that much worse eco than the T5 and is quite a bit more powerful, so on tougher mobs it works out OK due to the savings in armour and FAP decay.

Ok Buzz ... got the question ( just woke up , gimme a break man :p )

Then HL15(L) for sure... is something you see pretty rarely , mostly because IMHO who loots it keep using it ;)

Added to #1 :D

Don't thnk you guys understood my point.

Point is and was that you must use the item you maxed latest, but have "Not any more" in SIB bonus, to obtain most efficient skills. I do not talk about item's that can be used at a "high eco" - which would be the TT laser pistol for me at level 81 Laser pistoleer. Or the P4A @ 108%.

For example... I'm 15/20 on UR175, but to get most skills - I need to use SK-80 or SK-120 to "unlock" UR175 full usage. It won't do it and wont give REAL FAT skill gains, if I was to run healing someone with Vivo T10

And my point is that you don't have to do this, and it's ludicrous to do so unless you have money to burn.

When you say "to obtain most efficient skills" you're talking about skill gains vs time. Efficiency to me means skills gains vs expense. In other words, you want to get your skills as quickly as possible, and I want to get mine as cheaply as possible.

Just different styles of play, which is all well and good.

What you seem to be looking for with this thread is to get the best of both worlds - to be able to get skills both quickly and cheaply by reducing the costs of the higher-end items. I'm sure that'd be nice for a while, but it's not how EU works, and it would completely change the overall economy.

If you ever did get your wish, a week later someone would post a thread demanding that a certain item be cut to its old drop rates because they don't get so much markup on it.

For me personally, with my current skills, it would be wonderful if X5 was TT food, but I don't think that would go down well with CP hunters :)

Last edited:
No Oleg

What I want is that all items would be affordable.

UR125 is 135% or so
UR175 is 139% or so
SK-50 is 200% or so
SK-80 is 200% or so

Market is skewed - because theres not enough hunters mining them SK-50 and SK-80, and not enough crafted substitutes for these.

Omegaton Power Claw Piercers are way to uncommon at auction.. among with other higher level power claws..

Back