Question: Longu Prowler no loot?

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
yes totally pissed off when a Longu Prowler was absolutely empty. Thats a shame, MA could put at least 1 ped in it. To kill it takes 4-5 ped ammo anyways

Sry to say it but it's normal :/

I get noloots on falxangius also, rare but it happens.

How long have you been playing again?

No matter what you kill, you'll get the occasional no looter. Sure it sucks, but I'm also sure that you're not one of those worst of, otherise you'd probably started this thread a loooooong time ago.

There are many mobs that cost about the same. Like bigger troxies or feffs. I understand your point and I've been in such situation many times, but it's nothing unusual. Unless you've had no "This creature didn't carry any loot" message, which happens from time to time and is a bug (with which MA will do nothing anyway). So I'm affraid your longu prowler is absolutely normal and standard situation.

yep its normal that bigger mobs have no loot and smaler mobs have most more then bigger ;)

About 20% of troxes (youngs) you kill on a longer ammo run will have no loot. So if you kill 100 you will end up getting around 20 no looters and thats roughly 120ped you get nothing back from :)

I very regularly get noloots on kingfisher. Big mobs (2.5khp+) often return a few pecs worth of loot- these can be regarded as no-loots

no loot is normal... but some time i have 8 in a row whit no loot, and then i really think to stop all hunt activities.:rolleyes: also i have some rounds whit just 20% payback... this is really sh... !

The balancing team should hunt for a week or longer , and then maybe they will know why some ppl give up to play eu.

It hurts more to get 2-3 peds off a furor you put 7-8 peds in.
And to answer the topic ... it is sad but normal.

yeap nl from kingfishers, neconus, formicacidas, sumina, ambulis etc....

not unusual at all.....

ive hunted alot of ambus, never got a single no loot on em, same with aurli and kreltin, other then that i got no loots on everything else i hunted.

We had 3 or 4 Big bulks that was empty during the "Botevent". I often been joking with my soc. mates sayin "MA s new policy" The bigger the mobb, the smaller loot. And as i during the last week have had my first more or less break even or even profit every hunt up to the new VU by hunting baby argos and drones instead of Big Argos, Allos or troxes etc. I start to belive thats the case :rolleyes:

Hoggs, Dasps & Chompers are the only always loot mobs I can think of right now, is there a list somewhere?

Hoggs, Dasps & Chompers are the only always loot mobs I can think of right now, is there a list somewhere?
hunted Hogs Dasps but never did a Dasp before and yeah never gtot a no loot on a hog or chomper small loot but never a no loot

longu prowler 900hp = no loot
longtooth 4890hp = no loot

i dont see why 900hp mob wouldnt be NL while 5k hp mob is

Got a few no loots from Hogg and Chomper, too.

Hoggs and chomper can give the yellow message.. neve seen it on dasp though.

its simple...

2 category of hunting :

Regen mob a have loot 95% of the time, but only 1-2 global per longer run which usually mean break-even or little profit. If not you will not lose too much ped.

Others mob will carry alot of no-loot but, on longer run if u are lucky you will global more and profit. Or you will lose alot like 50%+

So when you want to go hunt : measure the risk.

Btw i got a fews, err, ALOT No loot on Hogglo and chomper and kingfisher etc... all non regen mob passed the NO LOOT TEST... not because its big and hard to kill it will have loot. The people that claim they always have loot might simply be lucky avatars, have more than 1 hof under their belt or simply not hunt alot of those :D or twist the reality :D

So if you want loot, hunt regen mob. Maybe less global (depend of ppl) , less loses, less risk. and go figure >> they hof as often as non regen mob, if not more. :)

Also, take into account how much the mob is hunted, less it is hunted crappier the loot will be... or bigger the pending hof it will be ;)

ive had a no loot from an aurli majestic, :silly2:

shit happens, its stupid to put in so much and get nothing back out, i think its more taking the piss though when you kill something like a scip or hog and you only get a few pecs of loot, that makes me mad

after this VU i have got few no loots from big feffs and mid atroxes, thats strange, they are high regen mobs, loot should be better than others
before VU i almost never got no loot from high regen mob...

Regen mob a have loot 95% of the time, but only 1-2 global per longer run which usually mean break-even or little profit. If not you will not lose too much ped.

wow thats a joke.. if the regen mobs would be 95% loot i probly wouldnt be seeing 10 no loot streaks on regen mobs...

Want to know what no loots more than half the time? Argo Hunters. Don't know why, but damn! :laugh:

Want to know what no loots more than half the time? Argo Hunters. Don't know why, but damn! :laugh:

Yeah i agree.. big argos have one of the highest "noloot ratios" in the game for some reason

The longu prowlers ahve about a 50% no loot ratio for me.
the list of mobs that I never had a no loot from:
Aurli
Kreltin
Arenatrox
Dasp
Hogglo
Furor
SE2
Fuga (only killed like 3 of them) :D

I might have had a no loot from Ambu, but I am not sure about that.

The longu prowlers ahve about a 50% no loot ratio for me.
the list of mobs that I never had a no loot from:
Aurli
Kreltin
Arenatrox
Dasp
Hogglo
Furor
SE2
Fuga (only killed like 3 of them) :D

I might have had a no loot from Ambu, but I am not sure about that.

the small aras were quite common no looters to me when MA introduced em

4 out of my 10 solo kills during migratrion were longtooth no looters, so i stopped as I was loosing so many ped.

had a furor worker no loot

Yeah i agree.. big argos have one of the highest "noloot ratios" in the game for some reason

i'll agree with this as well.... argo hunters consistently give me less loot than youngs. mostly no loot. always a pain in the ass at twin peaks though when a hunter spawns on you when you are alrady swarmed with 10 other argos and manages to get that critical on you, then when you actually do kill it, much to your chagrin there is no loot! GG

its simple...

2 category of hunting :

Others mob will carry alot of no-loot but, on longer run if u are lucky you will global more and profit. Or you will lose alot like 50%+

So when you want to go hunt : measure the risk.

Btw i got a fews, err, ALOT No loot on Hogglo and chomper and kingfisher etc... all non regen mob passed the NO LOOT TEST... not because its big and hard to kill it will have loot. The people that claim they always have loot might simply be lucky avatars, have more than 1 hof under their belt or simply not hunt alot of those :D or twist the reality :D

So if you want loot, hunt regen mob. Maybe less global (depend of ppl) , less loses, less risk. and go figure >> they hof as often as non regen mob, if not more. :)

Also, take into account how much the mob is hunted, less it is hunted crappier the loot will be... or bigger the pending hof it will be ;)

Not much of what you are saying is true here.

1. its not "less" risk to hunt regen mob they can easily give 50% return
2. global % rate is based on HP
3. Regenmobs like feffoid/troxes/maffoid have about 20% no loot, maff/feff have higher. But for instance Ambus rarely no loot and havent seen any no looting aurli/krel/aranetrox. But instead they throw out these low 50pec loots sometimes instead. I´d say every singel mob have the same avarage TT return in the end you just need to hit those minis/globals and hoffs.

Back