HoF: Beter Than a Perfect Day: My Best HoF (24071 peds) and More!

Infinity01

Stalker
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
Again early this Am I was about to go out for hunt at Ithaca and hit the tele chip shortcut. Then I saw a girl wearing shogun already started her tele chip to work. Remembering last evening efficient hunting i thought it'd be better if i team up with her. I rushed to her and asked for a team work in the local chat. She stopped teleporting and I'm out again in a team for another round of atrox killing spree. Immediately after landing an atrox attacked us and in return we got this:

Then we got 2 more globals:

After each global I was doing BRB to paste the screenshot in paint. However, this time after returning I was surprised to see that zeta got killed and already transported to the revival. I saw one Provider and one young waiting for me! So i started with the provider first and after finishing it I saw the glow and heard the sound. Immediately i realized we got an HoF and pressed the Key (later i realized that i pressed the wrong key.)
Then i looked into the global masg and was in a state of shock. I coudn't believe that I did it. When i see the HOF list always wondered who are these lucky guys. Now I'm one of those guys.
Also, we were lucky enough to hit the # 1 (24071 peds) in the list the HoF. Unfortunately I missed the key and no screenshots of the HoF. But it will be always there in the list of HoF:

Later in the day I got one more global

Last edited:
gz now be smart with how you use your money

Gz~
Did you share considering the girl didn't help drop he mob? I ask because if it had been my soc team hunting, in a case like this, the loot would be all yours ;)

Congratulations

gratz and yet again the ubers are spot on on my timer :D

Gz~
Did you share considering the girl didn't help drop he mob? I ask because if it had been my soc team hunting, in a case like this, the loot would be all yours ;)

the situation was new to me. The girl was asking for 5k. Honestly i did not know what to do. Then i asked some friends who have been playing for long time. They all gave varied opinion. so i gave her 1/3 (8k) of the total loot. She was indeed very happy with that.

Honestly, I still don't know what is the right thing to do.

the situation was new to me. The girl was asking for 5k. Honestly i did not know what to do. Then i asked some friends who have been playing for long time. They all gave varied opinion. so i gave her 1/3 (8k) of the total loot. She was indeed very happy with that.

Depends on what u agreed on beforehand.

I myself would split 50-50 as Id expect the other person to do the same.
When teaming I always expect 50.50 item splitting and splitting of hofs.

Well done mate!!

GRATZ!!

:yay::wtg::yay:

If it was me I would have given her 50% of the loot. She would have been shooting that mob with you if she had not been killed while you were busy trying to get screen shots. But I am happy to hear you did share a good portion of the hof. Very decent of you and gratz :)

:wtg: Gratz nice ones :yay:

damN, that's a nice one :D

I think I would split the same way you did, cuz when I teamhunt we don't split globals and HoFs 50/50 unless there's an item.

Nice ones, gratz :wtg:

Gratz on the nice payout!

Now I realy hope that someday this can happen to me!

Amazing loot.

Unless there is a marked imbalance in damage being done over the entire hunt, team globals should always be shared 50/50 in my opinion.

There are always cases where one member kills one mob, and another kills another mob, or where one member happens to die, possibly due to a critical hit.

I won't hunt in a team with anyone who won't share the globals equally; I think you owe your hunting partner another 1/6th of the loot.

Gratz to all screens :)

Whats up with the CB26? Never looted one in my atrox history and thats pretty big! I'm gonna keep on looking!

Gratz!

Amazing loot.

Unless there is a marked imbalance in damage being done over the entire hunt, team globals should always be shared 50/50 in my opinion.

There are always cases where one member kills one mob, and another kills another mob, or where one member happens to die, possibly due to a critical hit.

I won't hunt in a team with anyone who won't share the globals equally; I think you owe your hunting partner another 1/6th of the loot.

Not to detract from Gz, but uhhh... each to his own lol.
He owes noone. If I was the one who died, and my teammate got it, I'd gz, then beg for a piece of the pie out of greed lol.. but expecting that I get some? naw..

Gratz and yada-yada-yada. But seriously, where is the screenie with that grand HOF? We see all the minor ones 90<peds but not the HOF.

Back