FYI: Come see it before it's gone!

Toast CHG

Stalker
Society
Holy Moly
Toast CHG
WARNING! IF YOUR COMPUTER IS ON THE LOW END OF THE SCALE MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS TO RUN ENTROPIA, DO NOT ENTER. IT TAKES A MINUTE OR TWO FOR THE BEST TO LOAD UP AND IT MAY CAUSE YOUR GAME TO CRASH & YOU MAY END UP GETTING STUCK IN THERE UNTIL VU 10.0 COMES OUT! ;)

Bilton Towers #3, Floor #4, Unit D - My home away from reality! :)
Near the Bilton teleport.

From around 10/2007 my apartment, as well as a society mate's apartment, have been "modified" by MA. My apartment has been my "pride & joy" in EU since then. It has survived many V.U.s and I have been adding to it since.

Currently, the apartment has over 1,700 items inside (had over 1,800 at one point). I have on display one of every weapon I have crafted in my EU life except for a Nano Dai-Katana(L) (had to use them all!) I know the Christmas items displayed are out of season, but it took such a long time to put them up, I didn't feel like taking them down! :D

I believe, to some extent, this a way we should be able to decorate/personalize our apartments in EU. Without such low limitations to make it our own. That is why I continued to add items, not to cheat anyone or to "break the rules", but to make something good out of a "modification" from MA.

I hope with VU 10 that we won't be so limited to decorating the interiors of our homes/stores. This would open up for crafters of furniture items as well.

I will post up some screenies when I get home, currently I'm at work and a little bummed out about this :( though I am looking forward to see what VU 10 brings us all. :)

Thanks to all who have partied there and visited in the past! (Maybe one for the road Sun?! ) Feel free to post your comments. ;)

Last edited:

Last edited:
i think apartments should have limits but much, much higher then they are currently.

Posted via Mobile Device

think i'll go c ur pad tomorrow. too tired tonight. i'll repost to tetll you how it was for me.

I've been and partied, there !! :thumbup:

Omg .. NO TILE floors in yours or Bill's ?? :eek: :cry:

I will have to go have a look-see again, before they take it away.

:bowdown: Toast

1700 items in one apartment???

Cant wait to see the screen shots - there is a danger it'll crash the container storage that all apartment owners will receive on Monday.

Had a look earlier and was blown away by the amount of items. They sort of loaded in a "wave" wherever I looked. :eek:

Wow, worth having a look :wtg:

Thanks all! :) Head on over and check it out! :D :thumbup:

Yep I stumbled across this a little bit ago.. Always wanted to ask you Toast how you did it LOL :yay:

Let's see some screenshots allready! :mad:

I've always been Jelous cause them pc displays of mine take loads of bladdy item points.

I really really wish they would up the item limit in apts.

Good stuff Toast! :thumbup: Give my best to BigD

Jamhot

I had to see it and it was amazing!

Here are some pics too :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice setup ... reminded me of a toy store at xmas time :)

Very nice lookin place ya got there! I miss my apt :/

Thank you Usurper for stopping by and posting some screenies. :)

I added screenies as well to the 2nd post.

IT will be a pain in the arse putting it back ..if they don't do it for you.

It will look much better hopefully with CE and be worth it. :)

It reminds me of that Xmas lights home on Youtube. :laugh:

t

Holy F***

Thats what i call a pimped out apparment :D

Last edited:
Very nice Toast :)

My Appartement also has >900 Items in it I guess, however I can't login doe I wait since two weeks for a new gold card reader :(

Sakura, Chikara Juujou 16G if opened, >400 Spider Dolls waiting for ya if not closed yet :/

Last edited:
My Appartement also has >900 Items in it I guess, however I can't login doe I wait since two weeks for a new gold card reader :(

Sakura, Chikara Juujou 16G if opened, >400 Spider Dolls waiting for ya if not closed yet :/

That's right, yours is "modified" too! Pretty cool with those spiders all lined up, looks like a spider army ready to do battle! Have a look all! :):wtg::thumbup:

P.S.: not sure if Tiger's apartment is open as I don't have my Gold Card with me. ;)

Back