Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Amethera Full Map VU 10.0.4

Here is the Full Amethera map.

Notice that...

• I added the NW Teleporter that still doesn't appear atm in our map.
  • I changed the name of the LA11 owned by AoW SW of the map that still displays "Amethera Outback Land #11"
  • Rei's Teleporter have been replaced in vu10.0.4 with the previous TP that was NE (the "old" location of Rei's and teleporter have been removed it seems, at least i could not find it) - Rei's teleporter showes "Teleporter" on the game map.
  • The Genesis Amethera Headquarters Teleport is not displayed atm in this vu, nor appear in the teleport list.
  • The area at 22040 - 28940 inside the OL #40 - name is (???)
    area.jpg

To MindArk :

The Amethera Outback Land #5 is listed between the #49 and #50 in the teleport list.
The Amethera Outback Land #9 is listed at the end of the list after the AOL#66 in the teleport list.
=> modify the names as #05 and #09 will sort those Outbacks correctly in the list.

I think that's all,

Enjoy :)

Ak.

Last edited:
very nice work. Maybe you can do better with a largest map. But like i said graz a very nice job here.

very nice work. Maybe you can do better with a largest map. But like i said graz a very nice job here.

Strange, my map resolution is 1650 x 2610, it seems it have been resized when i uploaded it on EF... i check what i can do...

Last edited:
Strange, my map resolution is 1650 x 2610, it seems it have been resized when i uploaded it on EF... i check what i can do...

Great if you could thanx, will check back :wtg:

very nice thx
i suggest you to post it like....what the name...small version that get bigger when u click on it ( damn english)

Here are the 2 cutted pictures, i can't edit my post, seems the buttons are gone away...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

May be 711 or a moderator can do something :)

* If someone have a ftp where i can host the full image, please send me a pm, ty.

Last edited:
Very nice. Thank you for making and sharing this map.

Nice map :)

Oyster Isle has moved back to LA11 so you should update that :)

Nice map, the quality kinda sucks.

You may freely use http://upload.entropiahost.com/ (upload.entropiahost.com) to host the higher resolution map for free.

I cutted the image into 4 pieces, but i don't understand why, each image is systematically resized :(.
each image is(originally) 825x1305, which is under the upload resolution and image weight.

EDIT ; i removed the links of the 4 pieces of the image as i finally could upload the full quality image, see a bit down - ty again mrproper :)

Nice map :)

Oyster Isle has moved back to LA11 so you should update that :)

Updated.

You may freely use http://upload.entropiahost.com/ (upload.entropiahost.com) to host the higher resolution map for free.

I tried your link but registering is disabled.

Last edited:
Sorry about that, I think it works now :)

Account activated via email answer...

but, when i try to log in, it doesn't recognize my password = i can't go in...

---

Btw 7, images in BMP & JPG sent to your ftp :), i hope you received them.

negrep.jpg

lol, jealous kid...

At least i can say your map is really empty compared to mine, a good thing you gave us the link :)

Last edited:
negrep.jpg

lol, jealous kid...

At least i can say your map is really empty compared to mine, a good thing you gave us the link :)

Pathetic neg Akbar, just ignore this, I linked your map to my private forum, so we can all benefit, thanx for all your hard work, SOME people around here appreciate it :thumbup:

Pathetic neg Akbar, just ignore this, I linked your map to my private forum, so we can all benefit, thanx for all your hard work, SOME people around here appreciate it :thumbup:

Aye, you can say that again, some work doing all that.
Without good maps life is way harder.

Thank you for spending the time and effort on this.

+rep

t

Great map, thank you! :)

But could you point that somethere in your first post, since you mark Segna Forest TP on it:
In VU 10.0.4 Segna Forest TP still work's only one way, and still couldn't be added to your map :(
So don't waste your time, trying to open it.

negrep.jpg

lol, jealous kid...

What's pathetic is

1. for the second time in 2 days, posting a new thread for something that had already been posted/started.

2. not giving any credit for the thread starter of that other thread whose maps you likely used to help yourself (like i did).

3. crying to the forum about a neg rep, and breaking forum rules by posting a rep/private message.

It has nothing to do with jealousy. If I cared for myself, I also would have posted in a new thread like you selfishly did, rather than the one that already existed. Sorry, but I feel that trumping another thread and drawing attention to yourself is what is pathetic.

And I am far too old to be called a kid, probably especially by you.

Last edited:
What's pathetic is

1. for the second time in 2 days, posting a new thread for something that had already been posted/started.

2. not giving any credit for the thread starter of that other thread whose maps you likely used to help yourself (like i did).

3. crying to the forum about a neg rep, and breaking forum rules by posting a rep/private message.

It has nothing to do with jealousy. If I cared for myself, I also would have posted in a new thread like you selfishly did, rather than the one that already existed. Sorry, but I feel that trumping another thread and drawing attention to yourself is what is pathetic.

Is there an automatic patent given when you make a new topic that nobody else can open their own variant?

Do I have to post my better versions on your topic, so you gain the EFD and fame and don't -rep me?

+rep will add it to the thread i worked on.

/Spikey

+rep will add it to the thread i worked on.

/Spikey

Thank you for posting the map on your thread.
That's always a pleasure to help people :)

+ rep

And thank you Seven for hosting the files i sent to you

+ rep for you too :)

What's pathetic is

1 : I don't remember seeing someone posting the amethera full map, do you ? give us the link.

2 : I gave several coords about missing locations on Spikey's thread,
i had almost finished the full map at this time.
Btw, i had 3 days in a row extremly violent storms at nights, obliging me to switch off my computers, otherwise i would have posted all earlier...

3 : i'm not crying, i found it really funny instead :).
Neg rep someone because i posted my map before you is just showing your level of intelligence, or should i say your level of silliness... That's sad.
I share my knowledges since more than 5 years in forums, like i did the bestiary on Entropia-Pionners 5 years ago, and there was no EFDs, probably a good thing.
711 asked me to do the bestiary on EF, and gave me nicely 50k EFD for it.
I received a lot of pms after your neg rep, i think you would not be really happy to know what was inside...

I don't care to know how old you are, your way to do things is showing it.

I wish you a nice day :)

Good job with the map Akbar! +rep

Back