Pe account in your will?

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
Is your PE account in your will?

If you die who gets it? do that person know he/she gets it?

it just hit me that if i die tomorrow... traffic, illness whatever my account will be forgotten and all the money MA´s...

how did you write it?

Login and password is in my security box, Close family member secondary on my bank account. Meaning can withdraw if I authorize or If I die they get it. so no worries if I die.

Last edited:
I`m pretty sure 99% of ppl doesn`t have such a thing really... I mean you usually don`t write such a thing unless you are very sick/old etc. But when you mention it, it would be interesting to see what is MA side on this matter, what happens if a person dies... Do they allow relatives to sellout/withdraw? Well, the family would have to contact them first for sure.

But when you mention it, it would be interesting to see what is MA side on this matter, what happens if a person dies... Do they allow relatives to sellout/withdraw? Well, the family would have to contact them first for sure.

Yups they do allow that.

Happened to us a few years ago when our well respected soc member Brody sadly passed away.
Family sort of took over the account.

when I died -> I will have a black magician to transfer my soul into my Avatar ->

Ahhhhhh I am alive alive !

Price for transfer is cheaper than travel to other planets -> only 15 peds he said. ..

oh then I waked up.

I`m pretty sure 99% of ppl doesn`t have such a thing really... I mean you usually don`t write such a thing unless you are very sick/old etc. But when you mention it, it would be interesting to see what is MA side on this matter, what happens if a person dies... Do they allow relatives to sellout/withdraw? Well, the family would have to contact them first for sure.

Well, we have the Memorial Island monuments, which requires that a proof of death is sent... :dunno: same with the other stuff maybe?

Yeppers. I am a over-planner so EVERYTHING is in my will.

MA dose allow a family member to take over a diciest members account. Proff of death such a death certificate is sufficient. We already had a beloved member of EU pass away some of you know her some of you don't. But memorial island is her resting place. Her name is Island Girl and i still miss her dearly. Rest in peace friend.

Is your PE account in your will?

If you die who gets it? do that person know he/she gets it?

it just hit me that if i die tomorrow... traffic, illness whatever my account will be forgotten and all the money MA´s...

how did you write it?

Well I don’t really care, I’m told, that when I’m dead, I will be either in
heaven or hell. Either place can’t be worse then Entropia Universe. :D

Anyway, my hubby will know what to do, he can move all items and skills to
my daughters account. But not my CC, going to need that incase there are
malls in the place I go to.

They will inform Mindark and my society members.
The society members will decide what to do with the Maniacs Asylum. :laugh:

Oh and don’t dare to create a memorial for me in Entropia Universe,
it’s a game not a graveyard. :rolleyes:

:silly2:

Last edited:
I believe long ago there was a statement from MA about a plan to include wills because of the obvious. Also I believe they never wrote about it again and a sup case, also long ago, was discarded by an usual copy/paste reply.
Should they ever implement it, that would save a lot of effort. Logically skills could be transferred to a beneficial ava by extracting them from a skillpool with inherited skills using ESI's.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I don’t really care, I’m told, that when I’m dead, I will be either in
heaven or hell. Either place can’t be worse then Entropia Universe. :D

Anyway, my hubby will know what to do, he can move all items and skills to
my daughters account. But not my CC, going to need that incase there are
malls in the place I go to.

They will inform Mindark and my society members.
The society members will decide what to do with the Maniacs Asylum. :laugh:

Oh and don’t dare to create a memorial for me in Entropia Universe,
it’s a game not a graveyard. :rolleyes:

Instead of a memorial maybe MA could put in a wishing well/fountain in your favorite town and all the ped dropped in would be sent to your daughters account :)

I completely sold out in '06 so I don't have anything of value any more, just some low level stuff a dear friend loaned me to mess around with. But before I sold out, my avatar was worth a decent chunk of change. In case I got whacked, I had recorded in my will who the avatar would go to and had a document describing what to do and who to contact and that was kept with my other important documents in a safe place that someone else I trusted knew about. If you have anything of value, you should do the same.

I believe long ago there was a statement from MA about a plan to include wills because of the obvious. Also I believe they never wrote about it again and a sup case, also long ago, was discarded by an usual copy/paste reply.
Should they ever implement it, that would save a lot of effort. Logically skills could be transferred to a beneficial ava by extracting them from a skillpool with inherited skills using ESI's.
Posted via Mobile Device

I do not have a will nor a secret box since my I account isn't worth tons of money and my family doesn't play eu and also doesn't know how it works.

This might be interesting it is a thread about executing a will of a person. Also interesting for non family executioners (if I remember correct).

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n/76592-entropia-universe-will-execution.html

Die? Are you crazy? i will never die.

Die? Are you crazy? i will never die.

Ofcourse not, your gonna live foreva... to bad your gonna age untill 117 and then live foreva :laugh:

My ava isnt worth tons of cash either but it would cover my sons driving license and maybe some stuff for his first appartment :)

Maybe Kitty will have mad skillz and beat us all at getting the best ATH loot. :D

My last global, according to entropia tracker I didn't actually get, Silvester was walking on the keyboard at the time, so I wouldn't put it past him ;)

Well actually I do have a codicil in my will for this...at 56 (sigh) I realize my mortality and want to make sure that all my assets are covered....

Off to make a serious toddy and contemplate my mortality...again...sigh

Have thought about this from time to time. But i dont have a will, Maby time to write on :eyecrazy:

Ha im 21 thus invincible.

On a more serious note i do have exact instructions written down in a file in which I also stuff my RL important papers so ittl be found if something happens.:eek:

That was sick funny :laugh: Still...

Not a bad idea, by the way, to have a memorial service on Calypso :) A friend I asked to join me there and maybe find a suitable virtual job, like tailoring, after a bit of thinking, asked me: "how about the restaurants in EU?". Well, I'm sure some people would spend on those :)

Yes..... *too short*

Back