missions that reward with attributes

The Mad Prophet - broker @ approx. 74820, 68886
mission : kill 200 troopers or 200 drokas = 1 Intelligence plus a choice of 13 ped handgun, 9.9 ped perception or 10.3 ped rifle skill.

Danielle,
The Mad Prophet requires you to kill 200 Legionnaires and 100 Eviscerators as well as the 200 Droka or Troopers and you also recieve "The Book of the Machine"

thanks, Grrr - fixed it ;) 1k of stinky fragments .. that's 20% of 1 fragment for each spider. :laugh: :dunno:

Kebplay - so you have to complete the 'opening of the gates (100 eviscerator) ' and the 'walking the path (200 Legionaires)' mission as well as the 'Finding the path (200 troopers or drokas) ?

so it goes in this order, if my late night interpretation of the wiki is right :

finding the path - (droka/trooper) unlocks walking the path (legionaires), then last step is opening of the gates, (eviscerator) - where you get the reward.

is that right ? :laugh: I'm tired - thanks a lot for the help and info

last question : does this 'atonement' part have to be completed ?

Last edited:
thanks, Grrr - fixed it ;) 1k of stinky fragments .. that's 20% of 1 fragment for each spider. :laugh: :dunno:

Kebplay - so you have to complete the 'opening of the gates (100 eviscerator) ' and the 'walking the path (200 Legionaires)' mission as well as the 'Finding the path (200 troopers or drokas) ?

so it goes in this order, if my late night interpretation of the wiki is right :

finding the path - (droka/trooper) unlocks walking the path (legionaires), then last step is opening of the gates, (eviscerator) - where you get the reward.

is that right ? :laugh: I'm tired - thanks a lot for the help and info

last question : does this 'atonement' part have to be completed ?

finding the path - (edited: 200 droka or trooper) unlocks walking the path (edited: objective unknown), then last step is opening of the gates, (edited: 200 legionaires AND 100 eviscerator) - where you get the reward.

Order is correct.
I don't know the objective for walking the path (sounds like going to some waypoints, it is not 200 legionaires as I interpreted it that way at first)
Opening the gates is apparently 200 legionares AND 100 eviscerators, after which you get the reward.

The atonement is a mission to punish you (when you gave the wrong answers) and is after finding the path (if info on EF is correct). So only have to be done when you gave the wrong answer. :D
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Mad-prophet&p=2580678&viewfull=1#post2580678
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Mad-prophet&p=2584739&viewfull=1#post2584739

Last edited:
Order is correct.
I don't know the objective for walking the path (sounds like going to some waypoints, it is not 200 legionaires as I interpreted it that way at first)
Opening the gates is apparently 200 legionares AND 100 eviscerators, after which you get the reward.

You've been misinformed - Walking the Path is 200 Legionaires, Opening the Gates is 100 Eviscerators.

I'll be able to post some more interesting mission info later today :)

You've been misinformed - Walking the Path is 200 Legionaires, Opening the Gates is 100 Eviscerators.

I'll be able to post some more interesting mission info later today :)

LOLOLOL, that was what I first had, but another post made me think otherwise.
Thanks for setting me straight!

Looking forward to your post!

Last edited:
ok - so it looks like the information in my last post about the Mad Prophet is correct, so I will leave it as it is - unless someone informs me, otherwise.

good job on the grinding, Oleg :thumbup: thanks for the information - updated first post :sniper:

i just finished iron feff mission,and i had an tt skillgain of 59.83

edit reason: i miscalculated skillgain i first posted(53.7),i forgot the 10% loss tt :)

Last edited:
i just finished iron feff mission,and i had an tt skillgain of 53.70....so a lot less then the 60-70-80 in the thread...
so either rewards are not the same for every avatar or they already nerfed something :(

Well it depends on the skillcalc you use. There are difference between them.
I typically use: http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx

Besides not a lot people have finished the Iron Feffoid mission, so there is not much confirmed either.
Is the TT gain you report with or without the 10% TT that is lost when actually chipping out? Which column did you read?
Can you tell which skill you choose? oops, no choice, its only athletics.
And what the From amount and To amount is?

Let's doublecheck this if thats is possible/ok.
Paul

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think the rewards like this are a specific number of skillgain point as opposed to a TT value. As we know, the higher your skill level, the more TT of skills required to increase the number of "points". So a tt value giving me a 1000 skill point jump in say Handgun would cost significantly less than a the same value for a 1000 point jump for a higher levelled person.

Could this be the reason for the obvious difference in results people are seeing?

I'm beginning to think the rewards like this are a specific number of skillgain point as opposed to a TT value. As we know, the higher your skill level, the more TT of skills required to increase the number of "points". So a tt value giving me a 1000 skill point jump in say Handgun would cost significantly less than a the same value for a 1000 point jump for a higher levelled person.

Could this be the reason for the obvious difference in results people are seeing?

No, I don't think so. We have been able to explain each deviation so far. It was either different skillcalculator used, or incorrect posted info, or the wrong value was taken/posted from jdegre's skillscanner.
What we really need is people to take a screenshot and post it of both the From and the To levels.

It is also true that the higher the skilllevel already is, the less accurate our skillcalculators are.
And the proper Athletics skillgain for Iron Feffoid has still not been determined.

Disclaimer: the Feffoid is the one with some confusing reports, but all other seem to follow the 'normal' patterns

Well it depends on the skillcalc you use. There are difference between them.
I typically use: http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx

Besides not a lot people have finished the Iron Feffoid mission, so there is not much confirmed either.
Is the TT gain you report with or without the 10% TT that is lost when actually chipping out? Which column did you read?
Can you tell which skill you choose? oops, no choice, its only athletics.
And what the From amount and To amount is?

Let's doublecheck this if thats is possible/ok.
Paul

hi paul,

i was incorrect,i indeed didnt account for the 10% tt loss,
using the link to the skillscanner you posted i had an gain of 59.83..so its problably 60 tt
i went from 3956 to 4772

but still..if i compare that with the numbers mczimi had then im still 10 ped tt short..
maybe the fact that i chipped down from 7k orso couple months ago might have influenced it ?

hi paul,

i was incorrect,i indeed didnt account for the 10% tt loss,
using the link to the skillscanner you posted i had an gain of 59.83..so its problably 60 tt
i went from 3956 to 4772

but still..if i compare that with the numbers mczimi had then im still 10 ped tt short..
maybe the fact that i chipped down from 7k orso couple months ago might have influenced it ?

Thanks for posting! +rep
I'm pretty much convinced its approx 60 ped TT.

Where did you see that 70 ped TT post? (I cant find the feff post of mczimi)
I have seen this one; https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2434580&viewfull=1#post2434580
but after some checking it turned out to be closer to 60 ped (62.67 ped): https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...h-attributes&p=2434609&viewfull=1#post2434609

Edit2: Talked to mission completer and the exact numbers are 6056.09 to 6339.48 or an ~ gain of 70.78TT in athletics according to chipping optimizer. Peace.

yeah,i was referring to magerians posting about the 70 ped,but indeed if i punch in the numbers at that skillscanner then its 62 ped,
ill tell ya the numbers for the bronzefeffmission in about 1.5 week :)

ok,i finished bronze mission on fefs
mission was to kill 10k feffs guard or higher

reward was an choice between athletics + 1 stamina,courage + 1 stamina or first aid + 1 stamina
i choose first aid,and it was 30 ped tt

on a sidenote..iron + bronze was 26.500 feffs killed,i killed the big feffs,at an average 5 ped a piece thats 132.500 ped cycled past 2/3 weeks..and biggest loot i had was 337 :(

I'm thinking here, could it be 100 ped Dodge + 1 Stamina, just like with the Eomon mission, SB's are abit easier tho.

updated first post with the few missions released recently that are relevant to the thread title.

thanks for the information on the feff bronze challenge, fluske - it's much appreciated :thumbup:

looking forward to the rewards for the eviscerator missions :)

I included the 1k steelbird skill reward - but, can someone confirm there's no attribute reward for 1k steelbirds and/or if it's the last step in the mission chain. tyvm ! :tiphat:

updated first post with the few missions released recently that are relevant to the thread title.

thanks for the information on the feff bronze challenge, fluske - it's much appreciated :thumbup:

looking forward to the rewards for the eviscerator missions :)

I included the 1k steelbird skill reward - but, can someone confirm there's no attribute reward for 1k steelbirds and/or if it's the last step in the mission chain. tyvm ! :tiphat:

There`s 1 stamina gain. Shows up in the screenshot that guy posted.

Any confirmation on the TT requivalent of the other skill awards for the 1K steelbirds?

Thanks
JaKst3r

Ty for this thread Dannielle. It helps a lot.

I would +rep but did it already. :))

added the 500 eviscerator Psyche reward - ty again, Lorfat :)

Happy Hunting, everyone ! :sniper: :handgun:

also added the 5k corn mission

1k steel birds done, i choose the combat reflexes, get gain from 4324 to 4661, it seems, the chip was 30ped tt

Last edited:
Since I dont see any post on 1K steel birds choosing rifle.

Rifle from 5864 to 5895 according to chipping optimizer is 35,88 ped.

/Chris

Back