missions that reward with attributes

so if I read that right, there is no attribute reward for smashing 1k zombiefaces ?
ty for the info ! :tiphat:

thanks, George ! :thumbup:
is there a 10k ?

Yep it is just 1000 just finished this one, got 2 Athletics and that tipped me over for an extra health.
Next one is via Colonel Stryker, haven't been to see him yet, don't fancy 10,000 far too boring so maybe I will sign up and take 2 years to do it. I will visit Stryker shortly and let you know

Yep it is just 1000 just finished this one, got 2 Athletics and that tipped me over for an extra health.
Next one is via Colonel Stryker, haven't been to see him yet, don't fancy 10,000 far too boring so maybe I will sign up and take 2 years to do it. I will visit Stryker shortly and let you know

Actually Col Striker ( is near to the BAMF Headquarters TP). It is for 10k and reward is to become a member of the BAMF defence force
It is called "graduation". oh well 2 years time ?

thanks, everyone for the help over the last 11 months - with the ever-changing information!!

By request - I've updated and added both RT and NI missions.
I've included links to the original threads, for other planet missions - in case people have further questions.

I hope ya'll still find it simple and clean, yet informative and all-encompassing.

.. .. keep on killin' :sniper:

Last edited:
10K zombies give 1 strenght and tactical phone-radio.
Due to bad spawn, no loot or bad loot and this final reward i do not recomend anyone to do it.

Due to bad spawn, no loot or bad loot and this final reward i do not recomend anyone to do it.

Maybe the tactical radio gives more missions? Does it say anything in the description?

updated the 10k zombies .. that's a lot of undead ! :sniper:
ty for the info :tiphat: :)

gz for completing

guess thats why i saw more zombies lately than usual :D
Maybe the tactical radio gives more missions? Does it say anything in the description?
prolly same as the phone thing later on

since those missions were (temporarily?) removed, doubt that radio thing does anything atm (even if it did before)

It looks like you can remove everything relating to RT since they were incapable of fixing their missions and nerfed them instead. :mad:

It looks like you can remove everything relating to RT since they were incapable of fixing their missions and nerfed them instead. :mad:

What was nerfed exactly?
I wonder how they will make sure some people did not have a bigger advantage than others.
SDS is trying really hard to make sure rewards are not changed and stay equal for all.

10K cornundacauda give 22.68 TT rifle skills besides the Stamina

Alas, No bonus if the kills were done with pure mindforce :cool:

/Slupor

What was nerfed exactly?
I wonder how they will make sure some people did not have a bigger advantage than others.
SDS is trying really hard to make sure rewards are not changed and stay equal for all.

Lets say i am shooting at a Atrox before a few years ago i had less skill and not so much in hitability but i never miss 5 times in a row nowdays i do even if i have much more in hitability so it gives the Atrox chance to hit me more and i have to spend more money to be able to to the same thing like before.

Thats a nerfs.And belive me i can write a book about the nerfs MA has dunn under my 5,5 years here.

5k estos is agility gain

Lets say i am shooting at a Atrox before a few years ago i had less skill and not so much in hitability but i never miss 5 times in a row nowdays i do even if i have much more in hitability so it gives the Atrox chance to hit me more and i have to spend more money to be able to to the same thing like before.

Thats a nerfs.And belive me i can write a book about the nerfs MA has dunn under my 5,5 years here.

Yeah, experienced those misses myself and I hate it. Looks like the more lag, the more misses happen too.

But thought you meant something specific about the RT missions. The misses are (too) common.

Yeah, experienced those misses myself and I hate it. Looks like the more lag, the more misses happen too.

But thought you meant something specific about the RT missions. The misses are (too) common.

the number of misses hasn't changed for long, at least as far as I am using my tracker program, what changed only is the fact that when missess appears they are coming in few at once, and it has nothing to do with lags (lags gives "failed" info),

it looks like program is giving some random misses when you are hunting, but after some time when you haven't got enough misses they come then almost in a row of even 5-6, so totally you have ~90% hits (88% normal hits + 2% critics), refer to http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=effective+damage, they use 92.5% for their calculations, 92% cause critics % is multiplied by 2

• updated 10 k corn reward with rifle tt amount - ty slupor :)
  • put in the reward for 5k allo/esto - ty fluske :)
  • advised RT missions have been changed / removed & gave link to main RT mission thread

you can change RT missions
NONE is giving atributes...
What a fucking waste of 80 ped now

you can change RT missions
NONE is giving atributes...
What a fucking waste of 80 ped now

So basically they are admitting by this, they made a mistake to reward so many attributes that they decided to complete remove it.

So basically they are admitting by this, they made a mistake to reward so many attributes that they decided to complete remove it.

and screw everyone else that went there for easy points

Done at last

Just finished the Neconu 10K. Below is a screen of the reward choices. I chose Courage and Stamina. Below are also the screens of my stats in courage before and after, 1199 points of courage and 1 stamina Gained 4 HP too :yay:

Woot

Huge gz Dorlune. I know how much you wanted to finish first :)

For all you other Iron mission enthusiasts, come combine your mission with the great neconu slaughter event going on LA49- Neconu Nation. And earn your share of the 57k+ prizes at the same time. Click my sig for details

HuntingN8

Just finished the Neconu 10K. Below is a screen of the reward choices. I chose Courage and Stamina. Below are also the screens of my stats in courage before and after, 1199 points of courage and 1 stamina Gained 4 HP too :yay:

Nice job. I don't think I could stand neconu loot for that many.

Entropedia says that's about a 105 ped tt implant. So it's probably either 100 or 110. I'd guess you'd get significantly less tt if you chose diagnosis.

finished iron esto/allo mission

choice between

stamina + bravado
stamina +athletics
stamina+ handgun

took athletics,and it went from 4930.5 to 5509.3

on a sidenote,i think ma should state beforehand how much tt of each choice you d get',if for instance the tt reward for handgun is around 200 i would have rather had that,
as it is now the one that finishes the mission first is a bit fucked cause he doesnt know the tt-rewards

ps: there was no bronze mission unfortunately

Last edited:

choice between

stamina + bravado
stamina +athletics
stamina+ handgun

on a sidenote,i think ma should state beforehand how much tt of each choice you d get',if for instance the tt reward for handgun is around 200 i would have rather had that,
as it is now the one that finishes the mission first is a bit fucked cause he doesnt know the tt-rewards

wow gratz , more athletics damn !! it will get insane amount in time

choice between

stamina + bravado
stamina +athletics
stamina+ handgun

This looks like 80 ped chip. The unknown TT reward is probably by design though. Here's a +rep for finishing and posting the gain.

Accordign to a soc mate the following two is incorect. These are the only 2 hes done sofar so can not say anything about the rest
step 2 - traveling mission = 1 agility. broker : Lt. Funk near City of Dreams TP.
step 3 - kill 50 zombies = 1 agility. broker : Drill Sgt Breakerz between 2 tp's BAMF HQ and B.A.M.F. Headquarters

step 2 does not give any rewards.
step 3 gave Aim skill.

oohhhh thanks for sharing ! updated first post and +rep on it's way, sir :tiphat:

thanks for the link, Alina - updated first post :)

Just finished the Neconu 10K.
:D You must have the patience of a saint .. ty for sharing! updated first post and +rep on the way.

the following are incorrect ...
I know. Those missions on RT are all kinds of mangled, as I've put into the original post. There's no word as to if/when they will come back, so I've left those with a note, directing them to the RT missions info thread for any further question.

Last edited:
tyvm, Das - updated the first post and +repped ya for sharing the info :tiphat:

Back