Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

After some hours yesterday and a few this morning looking for the ticket and killing merps (got to the 1k mission and nearly getting to 500), this afternoon I found the darn ticket

Big GZ to you for working this out!

:clap:

Last edited:
After some hours yesterday and a few this morning looking for the ticket and killing merps (got to the 1k mission and nearly getting to 500), this afternoon I found the darn ticket

Big Gratz :)

gratz for the ticket

Grats Levi makes getting mobtrained worthwhile hehe :)

Grats on your find levi :D

Congratulations, and you may have noticed that I wasn't searching anymore after your "criticisms" on the forums.
So, please don't tell me that I've got no respect for other avatars. But keep in mind that we're still in the n00bs corner, and that noobs are allowed to search.. One must make shift with what one has.

But anyway, congratz mate and enjoy the price!
Thanks again Hugh for organising the event!

grats man, im glad you're the one who got it, all your pain and suffering were worth it. :D grats again!

please spread some +rep to sponsors please guys

Gratz on the find. I wonder how close I got to it but can't go back now, as I was hitchhiking in a VTOL last night. :laugh:

please spread some +rep to sponsors please guys

I think a lot of people, myself included, are gonna have to spread some rep around first when the same sponsor appears twice in a row.

Has anyone compiled a list of a links to a post per sponsor yet? If not, I might start the list and you can include it in the topic. It would make giving rep easier and should increase the amount given.

I think a lot of people, myself included, are gonna have to spread some rep around first when the same sponsor appears twice in a row.

Has anyone compiled a list of a links to a post per sponsor yet? If not, I might start the list and you can include it in the topic. It would make giving rep easier and should increase the amount given.

that would be good mate :)

I have to say that I have got a bit confused at times to. I try to track back as much as I can but sure I have missed some out here & there.

Gz on the find glad it was you Alcazar.

Grats, antonioliveira!

I have to say that I have got a bit confused at times to. I try to track back as much as I can but sure I have missed some out here & there.

Gz on the find glad it was you Alcazar.

It wasn't me :silly2:

You mean something like this?

Harry Bond Hole - mjau

Lady Nadie Hawke - Universe United

Ron Danton Thetin - Dark Knight Squires

Karak Rookie Inu - Dark Knight Squires

Emissary of Janus - Dark Knights

C.O.R.E. - Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange [no link found]

Deathifier - Dark Knights

Lady Trisha Epona - Dark Knights

Nysser Xentric Hithsage - The Disturbed Ones

Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell - Sweden Web Rangers

DaamiaaN Bonne Karla - Dark Knight Squires

Dave Ozi Epsolon - Dark Knights

Aiden Winterking White - Dark Knight Squires

Camilla-DK - Dark Knight Squires

Bogger - Dark Knights

David Doer Falkayn - Fat Rats

Michael Ketch Arcanum - Pluto's Redemption

Madsheep Blacksheep Stolensheep - Asylum

Oracle Kev Fountofwisdom - Black Angels HQ

Armak Mack Zardacon - Dark Knight Squires

Tirinor Maddog Falk - SWE Hunt

Mark Rufen Power - -TAO-

Juniper Jaywalker Jones - -TAO-

Mrs Emma Peel - Dark Knights

Mirewen Mir Asham - Dark Knight Squires

Ruthless Tony Demanoe - Dark Knights

Stu Pey Catz

Minken - ┌П┐( ._. )┌П┐

Suu Left Miles - Alpha WildD3amons

Graden Switch Foss

- TAO - (Nel, Oz, Wild, Hawk, Tommy, Mark, jay)

Johann Roadkill Deadmeat - Death Unlimited

Durakk Jung - Damage Inc.

Please check the names and links and let me know about any omissions and errors!

And here's a link for Hugh >>>:yup:<<<

Last edited:
LOL I've given too much rep for today, gotta wait until i can rep again. I'll finish reps when it lets me again :laugh:

No need to rep me, I'm about to leave this forum anyway. Give the +rep to Hugh or someone else instead.

I still have 904 PED from the Dome 4 CND events' "Susan 113 Smith Jackpots".

I haven't decided if I wanna buy a LA again, and have new 113 Jackpots. In case I decide I will not, I'll talk to Hugh about making something with my 113*8=904 PED to honor Susan 113 Smith. She was a member of Dark Knights Squires, sadly passed away in May 2007 due to leukemia, at the early age of 27. You can read more about her here:

103cd53c69086508ba17fb64bbb80499.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?69111-In-memory-of-Susan-113-Smith

Late home from work guys - event tomorrow approx 17:00 MA time :)

event 39

I lost my ticket again - go get it guys

Good Luck All :)

anybody found it yet - big prize worth 430 ped - who's lookin?

Back