New idea for chip!

golddude

Elite
Society
Irken Invaders
Ary Steve Hunter
What if you could teleport someone in yer team with you? Like lets say healing, you can heal people. Or lets team heal! Or you can tp some one you hate away form you! :laugh:
New idea... Maybe it will happen :silly2:

*cough* WORMHOLE *cough*

Wait a second, who said that?

Not sure if this post if a joke or not! :p

I do not place any sarcasm in my posts. Everything I say is completely serious. Especially in this post here.

sometimes i want to tp far away from me but sometimes, i just need a 10cm tp

I think he meant a variation of a wormhole chip where you could select who exactly TP's with you, could be interesting, as for 2nd chip-yes it already exists(mass heal)

i wish a 100 meter mini jump chip for mining. you just click, and be 100 meters away, in the direction you looks... not working in pvp lootable and rig, and some pvp events.

i wish a chip, shows the loot inside a mob ... :yay: that was just a joke;)

And im sure, some ppl wish a chip, maks cloths invisible for a limited time:D

i wish a 100 meter mini jump chip for mining. you just click, and be 100 meters away, in the direction you looks... not working in pvp lootable and rig, and some pvp events.

Just drink a bunch of alcohol and you will be jumping ahead faster then you can keep up in no time. :D

i wish a chip, shows the loot inside a mob ... :yay: that was just a joke;)

And im sure, some ppl wish a chip, maks cloths invisible for a limited time:D

yes a "mini jump" or similar to jump over a hill or something likethat.

A team-tp chip would be a great idea. It would also be useful to have an extra function: it could be used to bring back a revived member (or someone who went to get some more ammo because they had forgotten to bring enough ;)) to the main group (i.e. the member with the chip). Would make teamhunting a bit more fun, and team hunting is one of the most fun things in eu.

Thinking out of the box...

Ok, this is far streched, but here goes:

Imagine a chip that uses hp as fighting power?

Then a bunch of sweaters would be standing there T1 healing themselves while the chipholder kills the mob if used as a team-chip.

Loot would be devided depending on how many hp's the chip used from each teammember (and this number is dynamic like everything else) except a percentage that goes to the killer. If team is 10 people(9 sweaters and 1 killer), killer gets 10%.

Imagine this in PVP areas, if not in team? Stealing someones hp, only to shoot you with it...

To elaborate how dmg is dynamic:
Chip lvl 1 would take - lets say 0-5% hp from each (team) member. So, the more HP you got, the more dmg you do.
The bigger the chip lvl, the more dmg you can use.

When team-member reaches 3% hp, the chip don't steal any more hp.

Last edited:
Back