PVP2: oil rig: it has changed dramatically

Mobtrain is exactly what Im doing dedicating all my EU time to for the next 2 months. Certain people think its cool to hang out then the next day turn on ya when youve been helping out, back stabbing so to speak.

I just aggrod about 50 or 60 and grouped them at the rig and same again when I log on later. PVP against randoms is fine but I cant tolerate 2 faced people.

Pm me if ya wanna call a truce ! :D

Mob train = win against ubers.... power to ya bro. If they can't share the oil, we will share the frustration/repairs XD

And personally, im no PvPer so if I go on a black list its still GG. :3

Mob train = win against ubers.... power to ya bro. If they can't share the oil, we will share the frustration/repairs XD

I used to think this way and then I realized that they're just people. If you treat them with some respect you'll find that they're just like you. I was at the rig today and was spotting for oil for tips. I see the oil, tell them where it is, they pick it up, we all get a cut.

It pays to be nice and polite there, that's for damn sure. Take it from me.

Yeah, thus far I have had no luck visiting the rig without owning a vehicle. I don't like the changes, as I think I would rather deal with the old roadblocks than the new ones.

You can get there w/o a vehicle...It's hella hard and you have to be patient....And VERY sneaky in my case as i was only aremed with a sweatlamp.
lol

Besides the main object of getting the east outpost to proceed to Nymph, it was kind of fun, and very hard, to stealth by the PvPers.
They shot me on sight, although they knew i wasn't aremed...

Musta been that orange jumpsuit irritating 'em...

But I made it from North outpost to East outpost via the rig (direct line was fully blocked) and bit it from Ahshi.
Also made it back from East OP to Ashi (Couldn't make it to Nymph from that route...Grrr)

It was very tough, but also fun trying to be uber-stealth.
:D

Nonetheless, if i can make it there on foot, a better equipped (and un-n00b like me) player definately could.

Tippin'

uber-stealth, huh?
That's something for a 5 years noob-vet like me ! :D

I'll try to approach the rig and see if ppl are soooo baaadd there ;)

I used to go to the rig pre-VU10, it was alway an entertaining journey.
I tried only once in the early days of VU10, never got past the troxies. :laugh:

Got to check it out.

Lez. :wtg:

PS: I'll post a summary of my journey when I get there. Any tips/advice on the best route? :)

I used to think this way and then I realized that they're just people. If you treat them with some respect you'll find that they're just like you. I was at the rig today and was spotting for oil for tips. I see the oil, tell them where it is, they pick it up, we all get a cut.

It pays to be nice and polite there, that's for damn sure. Take it from me.

Have to agree convivial :)

yup forgot to say I agree too, there are nice ppl IG, even at oil rig :yay:
Even if it was made to force us to put competition between us before everything else. Don't know if this last sentence was understandable :eyecrazy:
Sorry lunch time....have to eat....not enough energy to think correctly :D

Lez. :wtg:

Rig...

Spending som hours by the rig here in phone meetings :) never seen any oil appear near rig... And cars are cruising around the area... Do this mean that oil appear in vaster distance from rig? :confused:

Back