Driving Around CND, Outside Of The Domes

Masta

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
"You've entered space without protection and died".

Not this time!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And some vids (sorry about crappy quality - I made original videos in full screen HD, so I had to compress the files from original 700 megs per 30 secs of video to something YouTube-friendly:D):

[YOUTUBE]6cRBByuGJNw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]DT2Hv4NSfcA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]r9tGWlnz1vg[/YOUTUBE]

If you wonder how to get there - there's a secret airlock at the bottom level of my store ;) (this is a shameless promotion - pm me for instructions if you really want to get out there)

Last edited:
And a few more

That's calypso out there, all right :)

Some fun facts:
- There is vegetation
- Car handles quite differently (more skid, harder to climb hills)
- There is a giant ocean at the edge of the map :)

MA/FPC, please don't "FIX" this! There's no harm in this :D

Last edited:
Nice that's pretty cool.

Lovely screenshots. Looks pretty!

:)

awesome

That is so freakin cool man!
You spot any fruit/stones out there???:yay:

Was the life support system in the hummer extra?
Very cool:cool:

Was the life support system in the hummer extra?
Very cool:cool:

Hehe, my soc mate cafted a pressurized cabin for the humvee :D You better not crack the window open!

Some more screenies:

You spot any fruit/stones out there???:yay:

No fruit/stones spotted yet, but raw ores, just lying on the ground :D

We also tried making a hole in one of the dome roofs, but that just turned into one epic fail :)

[YOUTUBE]XhxI4x2ckPE[/YOUTUBE]

great pics :) looks like fun!!

Strong gravity for such a little Asteroid ;).

Anyway, this sure is an example of why people love PE some much. Except for the map borders there are no borders. In other games places where you shouldn't go just don't exist. In PE, even though you shouldn't be able to go there, if you find out a trick and you get there, it does exist.

Strong gravity for such a little Asteroid ;).

Anyway, this sure is an example of why people love PE some much. Except for the map borders there are no borders. In other games places where you shouldn't go just don't exist. In PE, even though you shouldn't be able to go there, if you find out a trick and you get there, it does exist.

This is so true hehe, CND actually has a well-developed landscape with crazy cliffs, caves, etc. which are fun to navigate. EU is on of those games where you really don't feel the borders.

It took me an hour of pretty involved driving to go around places which you're not even supposed to see.

Last edited:
Back