Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Status
Black Rock Habitat

Destiny Rock
or Asteroid of Destiny

NTC
Nocturnes Treassure Chest

Fortune Domes

I think you are on to something with your own #1, #10, #11. The Rock sounds good too, except it has already fallen into use as a reference to Rocktopia. My thinking cap is on, if I think something is a gem I'll post it here.

Medb

The Playa

(in reference to Burning Man, held annually on the Playa in Blackrock Desert)

name the planet

PESOKS PIT / THE MINERS PIT / GLOBAL DOMES / GLOBAL LOUNGE /THE HOFFSTAROID
1) No Curse Words(obvious reason)
2) No Joking names(yes i find the jokes funny but trust me heard of all them by now-although its still ok to put them here for a comic relief-just dont expect to win:))
3) No Trademarked/Copyrighted names (and no "that" company will not pay me to name the Asteroid after their name:)) and remember Entropia is a copyrighted name.
4) You can make as many suggestions as you'd like
5) In English only please
6) Please limit to 10(ten) words - its a name not a declaration of independence:)
7) First person to post will win the prize(in case several posts suggest the same name)
8) One name/idea per post - can post as many times as you have ideas
9) There is no time limit as of now - it will end when i feel satisfied in the name i have selected
10) please no PM's/Ingame chats(unless you not contending for a prize) - post all your ideas here - otherwise can be hard to determine the winner

more rules to come as i think of them:)

UPDATE 11/15
Wow - the interest this thread has generated has exceeded even my wildest expectations(54pages overnight!), thank you all that are using their noggins to come up with ideas. Few things though - a lot of submissions i noticed have trademarked names in them - rule #3 still applies and keep in mind that Mindark and Entropia are trademark names and cannot be used. Also upon further investigation looks like The Rock - is trademarked as well unfortunately. Also please try to follow the rule #8 of one name per post if you could, o and no there is still no end date and i aslo havent gone through all the pages yet but will be catching up by the middle of the week. Keep those ideas coming![/QUOTE]

Name that planet

The hoffstaroid / pesoks pit /uber miner lounge /miners pit/ enmattore dream/ the crock of ore /prospectors cove/ planet swirly

I'll be surprised (and pleased to see a good show of effort on your part :laugh:) if you through all these pages.

Clear Skies Facility

Facility is one of the "common words." I chose it over station/resort because it is more of a facility than anything else, but feel free to change it yourself.

I like this one. "Clear Skies" both brings up a good, natural image that meshes well with the seemingly alien asteroid and shows that the sky's the limit there, so to speak. Hope you like mine, if you do, maybe I will actually be able to head up there and give some of the prize back in taxes :laugh: Good luck with your ownership of the asteroid!

Arial
Mining
Complex

Arial
Mining
Domes

Space
Mining
Complex

Space
Mining
Domes