Goal: Lvl 50 paramedic

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Hiya,

I have set a new goal for the new year. This goal is try to reach lvl 50 paramedic. But I can not do it without you guys. As people know I fap for decays +tips only.

Being level 46 paramedic I can use the UR125 and UR175. If you like me to use the Hedoc-80 or sk-120, which is maxed obviously, pls provide it yourself as I don't have one in stock. If you are a regular customer for that fap I can keep those in stock.

Here are UR125 stats:

Heal: 80 HP
Start Interval: 60 HP
Uses: 20 /Min
Reload: 3.00 sec
Heal/sec: 23.33 HP
Max.TT: 85.1 PED
Min.TT: 2.55 PED
Decay: 7 PEC
Eco: 8.75 HP

The UR175 stats:
Heal: 102.9 HP
Uses: 20 /Min
Heal/second: 30.01 HP
Maximal TT: 120.65 PED
Minimal TT: 3.6195 PED
Heals: 1301 Total
Decay: 9.001 PEC
Cost: 9.001 PEC
Heal/PEC: 10.00 HP

I am willing to go anywhere to meet you, as long as tp fees are paid.

You can find me at several locations besides ef;
msn: bootpurple@hotmail.com
Through my soc: Soldiers of Fortune
Pls, if you send a request through skype or msn write in the msg fapping, so I will accept you to my list all other requests I ignore and block due to too much spam.

Hope to do some more business in the future

Cheers and see you hopefully soon,
Trifle

Last edited:
hmz

hmz, seems like I need to go camp some big mobs the coming times...

Reactions: das
thread title doesn't really fit a fapping service announcment, maybe redo it to attract more readers :confused:

goal: lvl 50 para i expect to be eighter a log of your path to 50 or questions how to skill/chip best ...

For a log this isnt the appropiate forum, I thought speaks for itself since it is the service forum ;)

Anyway bump it up

I can provide some cheap SK-80's for trifle's healing service in case it's needed ;)

Gl with this loooong term goal dear

:smoke:

You need to hunt more and choose paramedic skills from missions to complete this goal in 5 years :wise: or just chip...

40-44 is a bitch in itself : P took me almost 18months : P though i blame reintroduction of mindforce for the slowdown

Easy goals aren;t fun ;)

Bump

Ah well it is good to dream right?

What's your current progression?:scratch2:

I did 30% into level :)

Wat is your current paramedic level? :scratch2:

Stil level 40, skilling is very slow, lvl 50 this yea ris impossible if I want to keep it natural, but lets try lvl 45, that would be quite an achievement as well I think. UR175 would be nice to use.

It is time for a little bump...

Bump up bump up

time for a bump

i own you now :p

I don;t clean toilets...

A little bump

good luck with the skilling! =)

if it's not too much to ask, maybe you could track the skill gain a little more in detail? would be interesting to get more data into here about turnover/skill ratio. :yup:

:smoke:

J.

P.S. who can explain me, why does it nod with red and smoke with green face? :confused:

It's 48-55 ped per 1% skillgain into level, so it is really really slow skilling

It's 48-55 ped per 1% skillgain into level, so it is really really slow skilling

ok, that might be your current rate. could you track like skill points (exact start-end level) gained per 100 ped tt fap burned (or more)? that should do =)

and good luck!

J.

ok, that might be your current rate. could you track like skill points (exact start-end level) gained per 100 ped tt fap burned (or more)? that should do =)

and good luck!

J.

Thats a lot of work ;)

I might try it sometime, first I need fapjobs for it :)

Time for a bump

fap 69 sga is perfect for the spider quest *hint*

And u can contact trifles excellent two service through any soldiers of fortune member ;-) change first post trifle :p

Back