Achievement: my finished 10k missions...

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Bronze Challenge: 10,000 Atrox
Bronze Challenge: 10,000 Feffoids

Iron Challenge: 10,000 Argonauts
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Atrox
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Feffoids
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Merps
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Molisk

edit: current stamina: 20

I did this WITHOUT getting 1 single nice hof (2000+, or silent). That deserves a gratz, since many do get a big hof here and there on these.

cheers
Naomi

When Calypso hope and moral are down, the only thing left to laugh with is irony...

Last edited:
Bronze Challenge: 10,000 Atrox
Bronze Challenge: 10,000 Feffoids

Iron Challenge: 10,000 Argonauts
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Atrox
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Feffoids
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Merps
Iron Challenge: 10,000 Molisk

That is impressive in the sheer number of hours it must have taken to complete all of that. :eyecrazy:

GRATZ!!!

big GRATZ for socmate :wtg: now time to get biger loot :)

Just be happy with your uber stamina :) prolly the highest score in all universe ?

That beats my iron merp, iron foul and bronze merp!

Impressive list there for sure!

Nice work. Too bad there wasnt any uber loot in any mission.

Gratz anyway :yay:

How do you do this.......i get so sleepy.......lol
i did only daiki 10k....and a lot of ppl got angry with me....i was shooting them with korss..and ppl with laggy pc felt that i was taking their mobs (i did a few unintended KS though)

Anyway.. a BIG GRZ :)

Big gratz Naomi, that's a truly big achievement !

Assuming you had 9 stamina, and gained another 7 from these mission chains, where did you get the other 4 from ? I seem to remember that 1 of the very first swamp camp missions gave stamina, but I can't remember any other. Can anyone tell me where to get the other 3 stamina from ??

EDIT : I think I found it, you probably also finished the 1k eomon, longtooth and steelbird missions, which also give +1 stamina each.

Just be happy with your uber stamina :) prolly the highest score in all universe ?

Nope, I scanned someone 2 weeks ago who had 25 stamina:eyecrazy:

I won't mention his name here, because I think it's up to him whether he wants to reveal this (although anyone can obviouosly scan him and find out ...)

Last edited:
Gratz Naomi!

You're slowly heading towards being the first person in Universe to finish all 10k missions :yay:

This is impressive, with your 500 missions i was not impressed at all. Thise made up for it. Good job! ^_^

Amazing numbers, Naomi.
Congratz (and not so gratz for not getting a decent HoF, but it will come :))

PS Didn't you forget some finished ones to write down? I mean, how come you got 20 stamina.
9 (old ava), +1 Patrol the Swamp Camp, +5 iron missions, +2 bronze missions = 17...

Can you please share what your skillchoice was, and the From and To skillgain, for Bronze Atrox and Feffoid.
I would like to verify/determine the TT value of the skillrewards, as the TT value sometimes differs per chosen skill.

I and I guess the entire community would very much appreciate it.

Last edited:
@Naomi:
Why (the hell) did you continue without big loots? I would bet, you made huge losses then...

PS Didn't you forget some finished ones to write down? I mean, how come you got 20 stamina.
9 (old ava), +1 Patrol the Swamp Camp, +5 iron missions, +2 bronze missions = 17...

I also wondered, see my post a few posts above, but I guess Naomi also finished the 1k eomon, longtooth and steelbird missions. That brings the total to 9+1+7+3 = 20 stamina.

I also wondered, see my post a few posts above, but I guess Naomi also finished the 1k eomon, longtooth and steelbird missions. That brings the total to 9+1+7+3 = 20 stamina.

Sounds logical.

I wish more people reported their skillchoices and the From and To levels. We have not all rewards documented and verified.

Holy mackerel! great monkey balls of fire :eyecrazy:

That's some awesome mob killing.

My totals:
Challenge: 1 Atrox asphyxiated with my bare hands!
Challenge: 1 Feffoid flattened!
Challenge: 1 Argonaut axed!
Challenge: 1 Merp murderised!
Challenge: 1 Molisk matched!

Guess i have a lot of catching up to do :)

Nice one Gratz:yay:

Some serious grinding :) Gz! :cool:

biG gratz from another Skandinavian for not gettting a single HOF over 2000 PED:yay:.

That is 115,500 mobs killed a looted!! Impressive!

BIG GRATZ :)
I wish I had time to do all them

Does bronze mission unlock after you complete 10k kills, and what is the reward for doing 10k more in bronzemission?

havent been active for a while and start to feel like a noob again...

Gratz !
It remains to make now the Daikiba challenge ;)

Back