Joplin Dragon Plate (L)

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem

I would like your opinions on what these are worth, both their realistic value as well as what they could be sold for.

Look like they would be good for CP, Treasure Island, Proteron and Leviathon.

Please keep it clean and on topic.

gl and have fun,
narfi

Link to other new dragon plates

Last edited:
Shouldnt they be worth what it cost you to make them? Otherwise I'm not sure since I'm not a crafter, why not put them on auction and find out? But nice discovery :). All the best narfi!

Shouldnt they be worth what it cost you to make them? Otherwise I'm not sure since I'm not a crafter, why not put them on auction and find out? But nice discovery :). All the best narfi!

To a point that would be true, but will you buy my basic filters for the cost of materials I put into them? Or will you sell me a few VTOLs for the cost of materials that go into them? How about a Dante amp?

I am not claiming that the plates are worth a huge markup, but just showing that cost of materials is just part of the equation.

I am not an experienced crafter either which is why I am looking for input on how to price these.

Hopefully someone has a good idea on a value for them.

narfi

To a point that would be true, but will you buy my basic filters for the cost of materials I put into them? Or will you sell me a few VTOLs for the cost of materials that go into them? How about a Dante amp?

I am not claiming that the plates are worth a huge markup, but just showing that cost of materials is just part of the equation.

I am not an experienced crafter either which is why I am looking for input on how to price these.

narfi

very true, narfi:)

as it's a Limited item that doesn't have THAT unique of a use value compared to low cost plates already on Market, it's hard to say what the premium will be on the new item...

check what 8a plates were when they first came out, and start there?

anyone have better ideas?

Bump this up for some input.

Added a link to the OP to the other plates as well.

narfi

Someone has PMd me about these plates, but I'm not sure on a price yet. Would somewhere between 6C(L) and 2E(L) be reasonable?

narfi

Someone has PMd me about these plates, but I'm not sure on a price yet. Would somewhere between 6C(L) and 2E(L) be reasonable?

narfi

have u done a decay test

narfi

Dante is dante, there it no other thing to use, same whit air craft. But when it comes to P5a and Apis, there aint many pec's over what a klick cost...

Whit armor plates there is way to many, and whit 5B/6A that do cover most mobs and are so cheap... the (L) will then not have a high % if it cant be used in pvp... so 105-115% maby... the % dont become higher just becouse there is even more (L) plates to use, more drop some % if you calc agains other (L) that we have today...

have u done a decay test
No I haven't. I am working on getting a full set of them to sell and dont want to decay them myself.
Isnt there an equation that can be done by using the tt value, durability, and protection as variables? I thought there was a way to do that for armor.

Dante is dante, there it no other thing to use, same whit air craft. But when it comes to P5a and Apis, there aint many pec's over what a klick cost...

Whit armor plates there is way to many, and whit 5B/6A that do cover most mobs and are so cheap... the (L) will then not have a high % if it cant be used in pvp... so 105-115% maby... the % dont become higher just becouse there is even more (L) plates to use, more drop some % if you calc agains other (L) that we have today...

I didn't really follow what your saying there milken, except that there are lots of plates avaliable so that you think they are worth 105-115%
Along that line of thought, (L) armor is more eco than unlimited armor at the price you are quoting, so I would assume the plates are as well.
Maybe you could explain to me why I should sell them for 105-115% when a comparable plates (2E and 6C) with lower durability sell for over 200% and over 130% ?

thanks for your time,
narfi

160-170% sounds good :dunno:

No I haven't. I am working on getting a full set of them to sell and dont want to decay them myself.
Isnt there an equation that can be done by using the tt value, durability, and protection as variables? I thought there was a way to do that for armor.

Yes there is. See this thread.

Back