HOF Anyone? Not unless ur the lucky 3..

Birreboi

Mature
Hi gang, well, the past few weeks has almost made me want to quit this game. Every day, for the past few weeks, there are three players, all from the same (secretive) soc, that seem to manage to get approx 25-35% of HOF's every day. There are times I can imagine them holding hands, skipping along together dropping bombs and getting HOF after HOF... let alone heaps of globals.

Okay, rich players maybe? But surely any deposits don't/shouldn't reflect on your returns??

Using 109 amps perhaps? Well, you still have to find the ores first.

Highly skilled miners?? Hahahaha, crap. (That is, I haven't seen much, if any, improvement in my mining skills, now at 26 prosp, I had better luck - inc a tower, at far lower levels).

So, can anyone explain how these players are doing it? I mean, are they relatives of MA or someone ;-) It is almost sickening to me as to the fairness of the game.

They photos of Marco together with a large goat dressed in a schoolgirls uniform... Nuff said... ;)

If you are talking about pavilion and raddim - they just use a lot of big amps on CND/Foma... I`m fairly sure they are loosing peds anyway because of the high markup on 109s and similar amps.

109 amps on cnd. Anyone with the peds can do it.

Hi gang, well, the past few weeks has almost made me want to quit this game. Every day, for the past few weeks, there are three players, all from the same (secretive) soc, that seem to manage to get approx 25-35% of HOF's every day. There are times I can imagine them holding hands, skipping along together dropping bombs and getting HOF after HOF... let alone heaps of globals.

Okay, rich players maybe? But surely any deposits don't/shouldn't reflect on your returns??

Highly skilled miners?? Hahahaha, crap. (That is, I haven't seen much, if any, improvement in my mining skills, now at 26 prosp, I had better luck - inc a tower, at far lower levels).

So, can anyone explain how these players are doing it? I mean, are they relatives of MA or someone ;-) It is almost sickening to me as to the fairness of the game.

oh wow ... another whining post that makes no sense ...

Shall we address those ppl ... Raddim, Pavillion and Borg ... Yes they do get the vast majority of globals and hofs BECAUSE they use 109 amps ... That is 20+1 ped a drop, markup excluding ... So unamped when you hit an IX being 15 ped they hist 315 ped hof ... Nothing unusual and all three of them are losing big time

1.) mainly mining on an overtaxed Asteroid with next to markup ores
2.) having to pay a massive amount of MU on their amps
3.) travel costs every day

So quit your whining because its simply wrong... Those ppl are high rollers, you are not, all explained

I only wish they would camp my LA's the way they camp suxa (erm foma)

Angel :)

oh wow ... another whining post that makes no sense ...

Shall we address those ppl ... Raddim, Pavillion and Borg ... Yes they do get the vast majority of globals and hofs BECAUSE they use 109 amps ... That is 20+1 ped a drop, markup excluding ... So unamped when you hit an IX being 15 ped they hist 315 ped hof ... Nothing unusual and all three of them are losing big time

1.) mainly mining on an overtaxed Asteroid with next to markup ores
2.) having to pay a massive amount of MU on their amps
3.) travel costs every day

So quit your whining because its simply wrong... Those ppl are high rollers, you are not, all explained

I only wish they would camp my LA's the way they camp suxa (erm foma)

Angel :)

Hi Angel,

Firstly, you are a rude prick.

Secondly, I fail to see how my comments don't make sense. Okay, besides my bit of whining, as you call it, my question was "How do they do it" . Quite clear I thought, but perhaps you didn't see or understand that.

And, perhaps I am ignorant, high rollers those players? Sure maybe, but like i mentioned, no matter what amp you use, you still have to find the ores. I amp, have tried up to 107 with not a lot of success.

And.... oh I wont waste my time any further replying to you.

ROFLMAO @ someone who has gotten a mining tower whining about loot...

If you are talking about pavilion and raddim - they just use a lot of big amps on CND/Foma... I`m fairly sure they are loosing peds anyway because of the high markup on 109s and similar amps.

And thanks Futurama and Xen, at least both of you gave me a considered and polite answer.

Thanks!

And, perhaps I am ignorant, high rollers those players? Sure maybe, but like i mentioned, no matter what amp you use, you still have to find the ores. I amp, have tried up to 107 with not a lot of success.

There's not much to it. You go drop oa-109's on foma all day and you'll get similar results.

First of how many finders do you use ? i know miners that use 4-5 finders.I am going to say that i do not think you know how to mine if you are not geting a profit often, I am level 20 prospect and profit 7/10 times.

Secondly the guys that get these hofs your talked about are skilled, they spend a lot and take the risk. This is showing how jealous you are why does it even bother you. A hof does not mean they are profiting. I know others that have got 12k hofs, but the day before they spent about 20k and lost it, so there still 8k down.

Let them HOF a lot, i think it is a good thing. shows that you can hof more than once in a day

ROFLMAO @ someone who has gotten a mining tower whining about loot...

Gawd, now I know why I have hardly ever bothered to visit and post in this forum. Obviously, some forum members just cannot read the original post properly and in context.

So again, like that other response I got, I wont bother with any further comment to you Rutabaga.

O-K, then please explain the meaning of the original post.

Figuring out the "magic spots" of where the ore claims are located?

Maybe Czarne Smoki have a secret mining map and decoder rings that reveal all of the claims at a given time :D

Last edited:

Let me see if I get this correct..
It makes you sick that high rollers hof?
You think couse they are "rich" (turnover a shitload) they should get less loot?
Highly skilled.. like said many times here, you don't need lvl 50 prosp to use 109's.
& to end this, be happy.. you're ONLY LVL 26 & had a tower...
I'm at least 10 lvl's higher, not a fulltime miner & still looking to lose my tower virginity.. & as an extra I still see my skills move up.

ENVY IS SUCH A NASTY THING..

I have been to cnd with various finders at various occasions... I have a hit ratio of 1/40 bombs, if I am lucky?

What makes me wonder, is how these guys seems to global every 10 seconds... How do they manage to get such a high hit rate? :D

I have been to cnd with various finders at various occasions... I have a hit ratio of 1/40 bombs, if I am lucky?

What makes me wonder, is how these guys seems to global every 10 seconds... How do they manage to get such a high hit rate? :D

I wondered this too when they 1st came on the scene. After talking with various socmates & others ingame it seems it's mostly to do with the 109 amps which must really ramp up the hitrate on the asteriod. Even so, given the cost of using the amps I'm sure it still balances out giving the same return over time as using anything else i.e. there will be a tt loss.
The one thing that did reassure me that something fishy wasn't going on was when Squall posted in a thread about Raddim saying something like :- Sure seems you are having fun up there, keep up the good work & good luck.
Now if the most famous miner in EU thinks everything is above board that's good enough for me.

Edit: Here's the quote, didn't remember it right but the sentiment is the same.

he's for sure having a blast lately, i hope u get some real big one soon or late Raddim! goodluck =)

Hi Angel,

Firstly, you are a rude prick.

Secondly, I fail to see how my comments don't make sense. Okay, besides my bit of whining, as you call it, my question was "How do they do it" . Quite clear I thought, but perhaps you didn't see or understand that.

And.... oh I wont waste my time any further replying to you.

And you know what ... I bet Pavillion, Raddim and Borg ALL GOT BIG DICKS TOO. You wanna make a whining thread about that too?

lol

stop being jealous ffs, Just because you might have taken the odd 107 amp out doesn't even bring you near the league those guys are dropping ... and there still is a 10 ped difference between a 107 and a 109 amp.

Now go and try to beat your little sister in arm wrestling to have a win today, lol

Angel

I wondered this too when they 1st came on the scene. After talking with various socmates & others ingame it seems it's mostly to do with the 109 amps which must really ramp up the hitrate on the asteriod. Even so, given the cost of using the amps I'm sure it still balances out giving the same return over time as using anything else i.e. there will be a tt loss.
The one thing that did reassure me that something fishy wasn't going on was when Squall posted in a thread about Raddim saying something like :- Sure seems you are having fun up there, keep up the good work & good luck.
Now if the most famous miner in EU thinks everything is above board that's good enough for me.

I used 108 up at FORTUNA and only had one hit. So the type of amp doesn't increase hits. Rather it seems to decrease them.

So it is confusing how they can hit HOF after HOF in seconds. Meaning they get hit after hit after hit on each bomb.:scratch2:

I burned an entire 108 on ore and one 227 ped HOF that was worth less then the amp.:dunce:
Not one single other claim on that amp.:wise:

The same time I was doing that RADDIM got an 8k ped tower and a 3k ped hof and multiple 400 ped hofs over and over and over.

I used 108 up at FORTUNA and only had one hit. So the type of amp doesn't increase hits. Rather it seems to decrease them.

So it is confusing how they can hit HOF after HOF in seconds. Meaning they get hit after hit after hit on each bomb.:scratch2:

I burned an entire 108 on ore and one 227 ped HOF that was worth less then the amp.:dunce:

The same time I was doing that RADDIM got an 8k ped tower and a 3k ped hof and multiple 400 ped hofs over and over and over.

Yep I've got friends that use 107/108 amps that experience the same results as you mention. But we are talking about 109 amps, the only conclution I can come to is the 109 is a special case amp. Maybe combined with the right finder I dunno. If only a 109 user could post confirmation on this.

and another whining post ...

Sure, sometimes Raddim et al. are spamming with hofs but then, how many drops do they do otherwise? ... How many amps do they burn without a hit? Those you do not see ...

Think for a second, if using 109 amps would really be that profitable, that easy, EVERYONE would do it ...

Seriously girl, THINK before you post ... And just because you tried ONE higher amp vs. the hundreds they drop weekly does not mean anything

Angel

knowledge about wich domes that are not mined in the last hours is also a important thing up there..

if you dont hit anything in the first 20 bombs I just move to the next dome.. kinda stupid to drop all the bombs when you know you wont hit anything..

might also be the gear they use.. I suspect that these guys are highly skilled and are probably using higher gear than a of-105..

They turn over a hell of a lot more ped than any other miner, they lose a lot to, so they are ofcourse going to hit mor as they have put more in :p

and another whining post ...

Sure, sometimes Raddim et al. are spamming with hofs but then, how many drops do they do otherwise? ... How many amps do they burn without a hit? Those you do not see ...

Think for a second, if using 109 amps would really be that profitable, that easy, EVERYONE would do it ...

Seriously girl, THINK before you post ... And just because you tried ONE higher amp vs. the hundreds they drop weekly does not mean anything

Angel
I wasn't whining. Just wondering how it is possible to get claim after claim in a place that most get constant NRF.
As for RADDIM missing between hof.....when he is hitting them with the same time it takes to drop the bombs he is obviously not missing between since they are too close together in time. Read what I say before calling me a whiner okay. :tongue2:

can a owner of a dome close it so no one can enter it?

raddim and the gang could pay for it and then tell the owner to open up and let them in when claims has respawned

So i see radim mining he burn to many amps when he strat to mine and dont think he trow few 109 amps ,he drop bomb after bomb and bom one hof ...the point is he have alot off cash is diferent to drop 2 109 or 10 per day or 25 somtimes u find doom whit to many amples and considerable

instead of talking about these miners, i think you should be looking at the crafting hof list today, and see how some one has bout 12 hofs, and before yesterday i had not seen him/her on the hof board :p

Haha BUMP, its very funny read post some ppl :D

tell us the secret! :laugh:

I can say just that :

I dont have profit every day, but I still try to find some big !!!, If you have problem with that how many ped I lost on mining or profit ITS ONLY MY BUSINES ! I dont speak on forum about Crafting there is this same HOFs/GLOBALs, and ppl lost this same peds, If you dont know how mining its your roblem not mine, If you lost every day many peds you can stop play on EU and try your luck in SILKROAD - there you dont must deopsit and you dont lose money, EU is Real CASH Game and its not for Children !!!.

THX RADDIM

Back