Poor return rates?

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
Over the past two weeks or so I've been getting 50-60% return rates (from tt value). Another person in my society is experiencing the same very bad return rates. In my case, this is even crafting things where I am way beyond maxing COS...

Has anyone else had the same problem?

I guess hunting results dont count? How about a 350 ped return (including Items) on 1,000 Ped ammo? 35% Hurts...

What's your (crafting) skills and lvl of BP? Also, what are you crafting? And striker, are you using an unamped opallo, as you should be? :) I'm getting more than 35% return rates with less skill.

Yup on all I have done the last two weeks I seem to just drain the card, but hehe the eventsystem is fun and well pvp is even more fun now so:) ahh it goes in cycles as usal (I hope) and some day it says bang and ur back to square one and not in the basement with a broken back, if I just could stay away from pvp events:)

Stryker said:
I guess hunting results dont count? How about a 350 ped return (including Items) on 1,000 Ped ammo? 35% Hurts...

Well, it's been crafting for me that's been really bad.

But you getting 35% return with an Imp Mk II is :loco:

PECalc said:
What's your (crafting) skills and lvl of BP? Also, what are you crafting? And striker, are you using an unamped opallo, as you should be? :) I'm getting more than 35% return rates with less skill.

My crafting skills are more than enough for most of what I've been crafting. ;) And it's everything, weapons, armor, tools, doesn't matter. It has all sucked. :(

My name is mrproper and I am on a strict no-loot diet. Hello everybody.

I enjoy getting 20 no loots and then 1-2 loots that barely cover half the cost of killing the mob. :mad:

But today I had allot of fun and good loots on the 3T land. :)

Good luck to all, and pray your favorite diety for luck!

okok 35% return rate was on falx. They are programmed to give you just under 50% return before you global, HOF, or get gsi/paint. But #$%@ I picked the wrong day to hunt them

And It was a mod merc I used!!!!

Probably because of the 10k Auktuma just got from crafting a Beast :)

And stop showing off your modmerc Stryker, you make me all drool and I don't have no napkins! You know how hard drool is to get out of your sweater if you have no plans to move from your chair?

or the 20k auktuma got 2 nights ago. honestly, since then my loots been horrible. related? doubt it, loot has always been cyclical for me. seem to be a lot of bad cycles though :)

Stryker said:
okok 35% return rate was on falx. They are programmed to give you just under 50% return before you global, HOF, or get gsi/paint. But #$%@ I picked the wrong day to hunt them

And It was a mod merc I used!!!!

How's the loot in PvP2 & 3?

i have had exellent return rates lately...but all i have been hunting are the yellow shirted ones :silly2:

Lots of yellow, but when I decided to go home, I tripped on some daikibas young. First one gave me 8 peds, ok... then another one gave me 40 peds, and another one 6. So all the big mobs I killed gave me distress, and I was saved by a herd of small daikibas.

I had the worst crafting run of my life a just one day before VU 8.2
Also filed a support case about this.
Did enough clicks on level 1 en 2 BP's at full condition, tried 3 different BP's and lost over 500 ped without a single success!
Man, if they invented kicking machines in PE i would have trashed the entire SC.
BTW, also tried 2 different cities that day, both the same result: 0 ped return... :(

As I am short on peds, I have just been using my maxed out opalo and a A104 hunting snables, exos and diakbas on Atlas Island.

I usually hunt until my fully repaired amp is fully damaged.

The loot I get in peds / pecs / skins / wool / hides / pixe & goblin parts (also enblade 3's since the V.U change) and ep-12's all cover the cost of the repair and most of my ammo

I would say I am getting a 70-90% return every hunt (10k ammo)

Not counting the silent globals I have had (Vigi Helmet, GSI, etc)

Yeapp the return in crafting is much lower, so i decided to stop for a while untill it settles again. Before the "change" i could craft at max condition and suceed often now i did 30 clicks without even one sucess, tryed it again and the same result. Tryed it once mroe and it was the same. But when i craft at max quantity i get more returns then usual. So my advice would be stop crafting for a while or do boring crafting at quantity.

Attachments and i have enough skills to do them.

If loot is cyclic im on a 6 month long bad one...

Been having 60% back at the most and that was with a global....

Ran 15k ammo on ambu last night and had a return of 27 peds and 15 animal hides lol...

nutter said:
As I am short on peds, I have just been using my maxed out opalo and a A104 hunting snables, exos and diakbas on Atlas Island.

I usually hunt until my fully repaired amp is fully damaged.

The loot I get in peds / pecs / skins / wool / hides / pixe & goblin parts (also enblade 3's since the V.U change) and ep-12's all cover the cost of the repair and most of my ammo

I would say I am getting a 70-90% return every hunt (10k ammo)

Not counting the silent globals I have had (Vigi Helmet, GSI, etc)

U right, low end mobs give return 80-90% ,when using opalo , this have been verifyed :D

Now i can tell what loots really bad, atleast for me...last Global i got was in decamber and after taht i lost ca 5-6k peds on hunts. Not a single proffited hunt, always lost. My runs are minimum 150ped and im melee hunter... so i have to take opalo ???Or maybe Enblade A and chop snables :S

I tryed diffrent mobs- diffrent tactics-weapons, nothing works for me.

Craft or hunt average returns are pretty same, if u dont get some good item or global, u usually loose money and lot of money.

BTW. i got 1 global...crafting global 1 day before VU and i lost anyway ca 300 ped. Made 2k klicks pioneer shins.

Now im pretty pissed and consider to sell all my equipment and start reseller job... there are returns alittle better :confused:

Trying out CND now. 150 bombs and 1k ammo resulted in 6 ped narc and 50% return from ammo costs... :(

It's quite opposite for me. About 3-4 weeks ago both return and skillgain were so bad that I had to stop crafting. I was doing regular checks if it got any better and last 7-10 days it's been quite quite good for me. 2 little globals don't count, but steady and reasonable skillgain and minis show that crafting is very healthy for me atm.

It just goes in waves and IMO has nothing (well, almost) to do with VUs of anything. The last night before VU was very reasonable (crafting-wise) for me. Same as few nights after.

I remember in between my first global and the silent global while hunting I was getting pretty bad loots for a while...I even had to gather fruit and dung once! It's kind of a tricky time, when the newness has started wearing off, and the skills aren't good enough to make a ton of money...I'd put more effort into trading, even if it means less time skilling, I've sold large quantities of items to resellers at depressing markups before, when I could have sold each item at a larger markup, or small quantities at medium markups...every ped helps get more skills, and the path to profitability appears to be tons of skills.

I played for a year and a couple months and i neer got a global or hof or ath by myself :locked: :banana:

reesechamp said:
I played for a year and a couple months and i neer got a global or hof or ath by myself :locked: :banana:

What have you been doing? And what is your natural profession?

Please ignore this guy, read about it in another thread :cussing:
----

Back to the topic, poor return rates on crafting.
I got answer on my support case, "we have found no irregularity blablablabalbla, return depends on your skills blablabla, the usual story".
Yeah right, i NEVER lost this much in such a short period of time.
Did another test yesterday, invested about 1.5k peds.
It took me 2 runs of 1k clicks each to lose almost everything.
1 run was on condition, other on quantity, both level 1 weapons.
No globals, no luck :(

Back