***SCAR Award Info***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
The SCAR Award returns!

The SCAR (Slaughtering Comprehensively And Rapidly) Award will again feature as part of STAGE 4.

This is a mini-competition designed to let the Support Teams try to win prizes from the Prize Fund.
This year there will be Prizes for the First and Second place in the SCAR.
The prizes will be items of weaponry or equipment bought from the Prize Fund, one per team member, to a maximum of 12 per Team.

To enter the SCAR you must be a Scoring Support Team in an Official WoF Match.

To be a Scoring Team you must name your team correctly:

“WoF (Country Name) Support” MUST feature in the Team Name.

The Country Name MUST be one of the Teams currently playing in STAGE 4 (i.e. your scores will count towards the match in progress).

To WIN the SCAR, you must Global on each of the FOUR Support Mobs, during the 3-Hour Matches, in a faster time than any other participating Support Team.

For this Year these Mobs are:
Letomie
Phasm
Frescoquda
Cornandacauda

To make an entry please TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF EACH OF THE FOUR GLOBALS REQUIRED.
These MUST include FULL TEAM LIST and IN-GAME TIME.

TIME starts at the given Match Start Time. This will be as close as possible to the Start Time posted on this Forum.

TIME ends on the last of the FOUR globals required. You are then of course free to continue scoring for your team for the rest of the Match.

SUBMIT ENTRIES as follows:

Post all four screenshots in the SCAR SCREENSHOT thread along with a short message saying the NAME of your Team.

Only Globals on the four Support Mobs are required to enter the SCAR. The Bonus Mob is not a SCAR requirement.

There are THREE Rounds in this Stage.
If you achieve a faster time in a later Round, you may REPLACE your previous entry.
You may only submit your BEST attempt. Teams with more than one entry will be judged on their fastest ONLY (To prevent one team winning First and Second).

PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED AT THE WoF 2011 FINAL.

Good Luck!

Hurrikane

Ah the Triumphant return of the Scar Award...

Basically what this means is that Anyone acting in a Support capacity for their country is potentially eligible for Prizes, not just the Main team, and not just for winning the Final...

Well worth a crack at, I'd say... :thumbup:

WoF Finland Support PERKELE

Stage 4.1

Fresco

Phasm

Letomie

Cornu

Took about 45 min. :p
Loot window is in front of the team memberlist in last pic, but i hope its enought. Or someone else need to post better one. :)

Finland's team "WoF Finland Support PERKELE" got all four mobs (plus bonus!) in 'bout 45mins

Edit: haha, Sacred was faster than me in this thread!

to make this posting not useless, there is photo of the last shot showing the list of names:

Last edited:
As Finland's Judge I can confirm, Full Variety in 45:00 Exactly :thumbup:

Hmm I forgot to take the screenshot for fresco
I got it with in 4 mins today in the match USA vs Canada... Anybody has the screenshot?
'

We did it faster ;) :wtg:

15-08-57__hunting__phasm_young_59_team.jpg

15-11-07__hunting__cornundacauda_dominant_53_team.jpg

15-12-41__hunting__frescoquda_old_63_team.jpg

15-14-39__hunting__letomie_mature_118_team.jpg

Hmm I forgot to take the screenshot for fresco
I got it with in 4 mins today in the match USA vs Canada... Anybody has the screenshot?
'

The same team must global on all 4 support mobs. The cornundacauda took over 2 hours.

The SCAR time is not the first, but the last species global.

Hi Leonie,

That is a very impressive time indeed, great work by the DACH support team. Can you please post the original screenies though, we need to see the team member names listed.

Thanks, Mack

there is one of leo´s post in smaller version for you to see the names ;D

All from DACH again in full screen:

Perfect Ron, Thanks.

EDIT - Corrected post, only top 2 entries get prizes

I was judge for that match and confirm the 14:21 time of the last global. Will be very tough to beat...

Currently:

1.) WOF Support DACH by D-A-CH-S - 14:21
2.) WoF Finland Support PERKELE - 45:11

Still two more weekends to put together a SCAR entry, so get out there and plan your attack :)

Don't forget to get screenies with timestamp and all team member names visible.

-Mack

Last edited:
you can see the names if you scroll.
anyway, thx ron for another screens. next time i will do it better. just tried something new ...

Perfect Ron, Thanks.

I was judge for that match and confirm the 14:21 time of the last global. Will be very tough to beat, but there are prizes for the top 3 places, so worth posting even if you don't beat the 14:21 time. We only have 2 entries right now, so any posting of 4 globals within the 3 hrs by a single team will grab 3rd for the moment.

Currently:

3.) ????

Still two more weekends to put together a SCAR entry, so get out there and plan your attack :)

-Mack

This years it's only the Top TWO places. One entry per team.

Hurrikane

This years it's only the Top TWO places. One entry per team.

Hurrikane

Ooops...thanks for the correction :)

I'll update my post as well.

-Mack

Perfect Ron, Thanks.

EDIT - Corrected post, only top 2 entries get prizes

I was judge for that match and confirm the 14:21 time of the last global. Will be very tough to beat...

Currently:

-Mack

Hello and congratulations.... we have winners!

I will do all I can to get the prizes sorted out for the date of the Final.

Could trusted representatives from both winning teams please attend the Final on Saturday June 18th at Sissipahaw Water Plant.... when the match is over (20:00) then the prize-giving will take place.

Thanks to all who took part in Support this year..... warriors all:)

Hurrikane

IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE SCAR Award WINNERS

IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE WINNERS

For WoF Support DACH by D-A-C-Hs I have 8 names. Please confim all names who took part in full (only some parts are visible) by posting here in the next few days.

For WoF Finland Support PERKELE I have 10 names. Please confirm all names who took part in full (only some parts are visible) by posting here in the next few days.

Your prizes are being organised now. Sorry for the delay.

Hurrikane.

For WoF Support DACH by D-A-C-Hs all names

leonie leo dieterich
michael geats platzgummer
TranceAngel Tjana Dieterich-Girlfriend
Jessie Jess von Hagen
Joe Mr-Joey Force
Florian Vlooe Fischer
Ron Danton Thetin
Jam Jambalaja Ibiary

WoF Finland Support PERKELE all names taken from screenshots.

Susan Sacred Dawn
Pyha Scarface Antero
Jbb'a Tekno Coureur
James Blast Hoochie
Caligula Hena Carbon
Paavo PP Pesusieni
Jan van Darra
Steve Punisher Graham
Beamer Satekki Dreamer
Jerba Jerba Shot
Nicholas Nick Zern
Shadra Sheen Shenanigans