Booth Grand Opening: Fry's Market On the Sea!

Phillip J-Fry

Guardian
Phillip TheTank J-Fry
Now that the Omegaton West Habitat booths are open for business again I proudly introduce Fry’s Market On the Sea:
Offering Breer P2a’s and other weapons for aspiring hunters at great prices!

This booth is located on the ground floor at the north end of the Epsilon building at coordinates 25630, 37444.

Introductory Stock:
2x full tt Breer P2a (L) Laser Pistols @107.23% ($31.90 full tt)
Classic Road Crew Axe (L) full tt @112.79%
Tier 1 Castorian Combat EnBlade-A (the tt sword) with Skill Mod Enhancer @$9.99
Stack of 3 extra Skill Mod Enhancers @250.56%
Chikara Vamachara Mk.II (L) Laser Rifle full tt @180%
Boom CCC (L) Laser Amp full tt @106.98%
Custom B.A.M.F ZK2 (L) BLP Shotgun @155.55%
Emik S50(L) BLP Pistol @103.68%
T-Rap (L) BLP Amp @ $9.67

Come on down and check it out. Stocks will be updated as items sell and P2a’s will be added daily if needed.

Feel free to pm me if you need a free ride to the Omegaton West Habitat tp.

Hof a great day! :cool:

Last edited:
so today's vu allows the estate owner to put markup on the items in the booths again?!?... I'm hoping so because that would be Awesome (been missing that since the first week of December).

Free bump for the neighborhood.

My first ad now live

Hey all. You may catch a glimpse of my new ad running on the ad screens on Calypso. It is set to run for 30 days however I did not pay a lot for it so it will not get as much play time as most ads. Here's a pic :)

my_first_ad.jpg

Congrats on getting your Stall Working.

I hope you have a great Grand Opening.

narfi

Gl with the shop! I'll pay a visit cause I love Futurama XD

First Sale!

Today I had my first sale from my booth! I was starting to worry my booth was too far out of the way but now I know people can find it :yup:

my_first_sale.jpg

Thank you to the buyer and to my future patrons.

Hof a nice day!

Shopping Contest!

Hey everyone!

My little booth in omegaton west is doing well. I just got a new sign up with a custom picture. I'm putting on a small contest. First person to post on this thread the type of mobs that are in my custom picture can buy any one item from my booth for TT value price.

Good Luck :tongue2:

Hey everyone!

My little booth in omegaton west is doing well. I just got a new sign up with a custom picture. I'm putting on a small contest. First person to post on this thread the type of mobs that are in my custom picture can buy any one item from my booth for TT value price.

Good Luck :tongue2:

rippersnapper! :yay:
Now what to choose ? :D Oh and how do I get the item btw? You aren´t there. ^^

I'm in the service center at omegaton west crafting, come see me please :) gz!

thanks for the nice prize :)

Selling: Orgasmatron Axe (L)

Selling a rare and nice axe called Orgasmatron Axe (L) at my shop; newly titled "Weapons of the Universe"

Back