Question: Account locked!!!

No comments...

I'm not locked. Damn sorry some of you are. :grumble:We need some answers! The suspense is killing me!:holyshit:

Lock too ....
Play since 2 week in no way out prison, just visit hell yesterday...

This information may be the key to all the locks...

How many of you that are locked have either been to NWO Prison or HELL within the past few days?!?

This information may be the key to all the locks...

How many of you that are locked have either been to NWO Prison or HELL within the past few days?!?

Not I, I'm sure that this has to do with items being bought off auction though.

I strongly believe that when an account is locket, it is for a good reason. Obviously there's always the possibility for an incorrect accusation or conviction, but for the most part, that is not the case.

The reason for this belief is somewhat simple...

It just doesn't pay!

MA and planet partners have more to lose by convicting the wrong, than by letting the guilty slide and thus I have to believe that it's not just for the fun of it.

End of rant, now let the neg reps rain upon me.

(also I'm drunk)

One gets banned for playing the game?
I was just mining/crafting yesterday........

I wonder why they made this choice / action.

Wow? Locking? o_O

locked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me too

not locked but subscribing. am i noticing a trend but is it canada and poland only locked?

not locked but subscribing. am i noticing a trend but is it canada and poland only locked?

No, many many others locked too

Hi, I'm sorry but I can write it here, since yesterday I am my brother Vincent also lock, and I do not know what's going to support us know that the Situation forward for further examination. I personally believe that I did not no crime.

u can add me to list
5 years + of playing
3 month break due to mission in Ivory Coast
i came back few days ago
3rd connection = account blocked

Just out of curiosity: You who got locked, have you recently sold something in auction with a noticable price?

Just a guess would be that someone either have "cracked" the depositing system somehow or used a stolen credit card and then that person has gone on shopping spree to use items to wash the hot PEDs, and then MA locks to keep it under control so the hot PEDs or the items doesn't change owner.

no items sold in auction
i don't got any Vtol or rocket as i'm selling out
no activity during 3 month
i just can't understand

not only you.. since 2,5 months I play rarely and since a week I'm at CP. No auctions, no trades etc.

I guess its MA automatic system whats phucked of... got locked too few weeks back, due to scan of processes (was hunting a worm in PC) and automat thought Iam going to cheat, was unlocked right when staff get back to work after weekend, but that was an reason for lock... so might be caused by Ur anti spyware?
ps hope U all get unlocked befor monday ;p

i am also still locked which is wierd sindce so many others alrdy unlocked , pissing me off seriously

I guess its MA automatic system whats phucked of... got locked too few weeks back, due to scan of processes (was hunting a worm in PC) and automat thought Iam going to cheat, was unlocked right when staff get back to work after weekend, but that was an reason for lock... so might be caused by Ur anti spyware?
ps hope U all get unlocked befor monday ;p

I've had a few games refuse to load due to a debugger installed on my system because I have visual studio installed.
Now that VS express is available and for free most developers have thankfully stopped looking for debuggers. I've also got the MS network monitoring software on my system as well but never tried running it while in EU.

Maybe there's a common AV / AS between the people who've been locked :scratch2: and it's monitoring / scanning engine is causing false positives. It wouldn't be the first time a piece of AV software has had an update and caused chaos it would also explain why so many is so little time.

No surprise at all.

MA has piss poor customer service, they always have. They absolutely don't care about their customers.

Accept it or spend your cash elsewhere.

Whilst I understand the frustration and anger at being locked (especially if you've done nothing worse than buy something from auction) if there's been "dodgy peds" flowing through the system, I dont see any alternative MA has but to temp lock all affected and reverse trades where necessary.

And yes, I'd be as angry as anyone here if it happened to me.

I hope they can resolve it very quickly. As its happened over the weekend, its unlikely to be quickly enough.

The recent bans have nothing to do with debuggers or memory optimisers or anything like that. Those are detected and implemented automatically (and instantly).

My guess is that there has been an incident and although the majority of people banned are innocent, MA have had to be very cautious and lock anyone that could even possibly be involved, directly or indirectly.

When it comes to this kinda thing, MA can't take any risks. :)

I hope all those innocents that are banned are able to get back in game soon. It must be really horrible having your assets locked when you know you've done nothing wrong.

I do agree that Ma would need to do this kind of thing if something seriously wrong has hapened. The problem is where there are many many ppl banned like this, to receive little or no reason as to why they are locked is absolutely ridiculous.

since yesterday 16:34 i have locked account too

So i assume Since this happened on a weekend i won't Beable to get on till monday.......... That SUCKS..... i have alot of bombs to drop....

That is life... Maybe i just needed this break anyways Forced or not.

*opens a door the light shins through hitting my skin, Blasting away at my skin burning every molecule of lazyness, entering my pores like plasma draining off the sun............................................. It's TIME to hit some Real Time Economy.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace And Good luck

I will take my vengence of all this with 1000's of bombs !!!!! blow every part of that planet in there.

When everyone gets hof, I dont get hof. When everyone gets locked, I dont get locked... man! I can never catch a brake...

When everyone gets hof, I dont get hof. When everyone gets locked, I dont get locked... man! I can never catch a brake...

Your just like me :(

Back