Big turn out at Jennifer Island because of harasser

Status

ranpha

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
So many dont know but Raven Jade alsways hosted her show at Saturday night at Jennifers Island and did this week on week not botherign anybody.

Suddenly this came up
Hotplanetrock.com radio special event at jennifers(hotplanetrock.com Island) Hunt event and party at 22:00 Ma time. Register at jennifers island

At exact time AHR was doing a party there , hotplanetrock came crashing (or attempted too) the party

So Raven was pretty bumbed he was doing that. And before she even logged on her friend placed all there vehciles to support her and AHR. And before Hotplanetrock wants to use the surrounding for there own pleasure I decided (and okayed it with AHR) to post it myself

So Hun , Raven we all support you and dont let this bully break you

Hotplanetrock is childish spamming their show at an AHR Party

AHR doesnt want to fight let that be clear but Hotplanetrock now wants to claim Port Atlantis and jennifers Island for them own. Let it be clear that everybody can party at the island but Hotplanetrock also has to understand when another party is scheduled there to choice another location like the catwalk or the volcano they advertise the whole time. We asked the owner of hotplanetrock not to spam his show but he doesnt want to listen.

Show your support to Raven and AHR by posting the cool party pics and lets show them they cant break our parties

For mods.. I think I cleared all the personal names so anyone posting he does that on his own

P.S I FORGOT ABOUT E AND MEL !!!!! *bows done( keep up the great work ppl

Last edited:
I do the djing for fun.... but I have to say all the drama that this other radio station does...and this isn't the first time he's targeted me.

Sometimes it just makes me want to quit. Everyone on the forum and the game is tired of the drama.
and I'm sorry that yet again... here it is.

I do the djing for fun.... but I have to say all the drama that this other radio station does...and this isn't the first time he's targeted me.

Sometimes it just makes me want to quit. Everyone on the forum and the game is tired of the drama.

As a victim too I know how you feel hun. And you aint quitting !!! we dont have to let this person ruin our fun. You pulled me through my depressing moment by this person and I will support you 110%

RavenJade for Queen !

ok so who should I now charge rent from for using MY island!?

that guy from hotplanet or something seems to be an ass tho, the times I seen him around so if he want to use it he'll be charged x100

<----

So many dont know but Raven Jade alsways hosted her show at Saturday night at Jennifers Island and did this week on week not botherign anybody.

Suddenly this came up

At exact time AHR was doing a party there , hotplanetrock came crashing (or attempted too) the party

So Raven was pretty bumbed he was doing that. And before she even logged on her friend placed all there vehciles to support her and AHR. And before Hotplanetrock wants to use the surrounding for there own pleasure I decided (and okayed it with AHR) to post it myself

So Hun , Raven we all support you and dont let this bully break you

Hotplanetrock is childish spamming their show at an AHR Party

AHR doesnt want to fight let that be clear but Hotplanetrock now wants to claim Port Atlantis and jennifers Island for them own. Let it be clear that everybody can party at the island but Hotplanetrock also has to understand when another party is scheduled there to choice another location like the catwalk or the volcano they advertise the whole time. We asked the owner of hotplanetrock not to spam his show but he doesnt want to listen.

Show your support to Raven and AHR by posting the cool party pics and lets show them they cant break our parties

For mods.. I think I cleared all the personal names so anyone posting he does that on his own

P.S I FORGOT ABOUT E AND MEL !!!!! *bows done( keep up the great work ppl

Pic 1,2, and 3 just show a very big party
pic 4 shows one person stating where we are and what we are there for.. so that's not really spam..

We never said we wanted to claim anything. We are here to party! =] As it comes down to who claims what.. NO one owns that island and no one owns port atlantis.. sorry but get over it..

We can have a party where ever we please at any time we want..

"schedule a party"?? We can schedule one right across the way.. again no one claims or owns it..

Okay to be fair Raven doesn't own the island. Although I've been to handful of her party's and think she was doing a good job so no reason for someone to try and replace her.

I agree, I don't own the island.
That's not what it's really about though.

Okay to be fair Raven doesn't own the island. Although I've been to handful of her party's and think she was doing a good job so no reason for someone to try and replace her.

Okay to be fair Raven doesn't own the island. .

And not claiming it too. It is Jennifers Island :) For all to use but it is bit childish that a radio station crashes another party of a ther station schedule to be there. (which they knew)

If they just came before or after nothing was going on. AHR does party at different locations througout the game. Club X, PA, Jennifers Island, euh twin, Atlas haven radio ofc

I agree, I don't own the island.
That's not what it's really about though.

Sorry, ment no disrespect. Like I said I have been to a handful of your partys(only briefly) and you where good so no reason for someone to replace you. I'm just wondering if this was just bad planning on this other guys behalf to show up during your event or if they where deliberatly being a prick. If this was somehow tied to Calypto then I have been warned about them from people I trust and would accept that they are just being a prick.

I'm just wondering if this was just bad planning on this other guys behalf to show up during your event or if they where deliberatly being a prick. If this was somehow tied to Calypto then I have been warned about them from people I trust and would accept that they are just being a prick.

Euh actually his new avatar admitted owning both clubclaytpo and hotplanetrock (wont post it is at support) And yes he planned it as many ppl asked to move his show before or after the ahr party ... He didnt want to reply to it even.

Now he is playing the victim

If ya just ignore replying it'll really not be a prob.

:)

....Or you can just drop random sarcasm at everyone like I do. :D

Tippin'

When they aren't good enough to draw a crowd of their own they crash a party and try to steal the crowd. Just proves they are childish losers with no talent and a piss poor attitude.

Don't let them get you down RJ.

with this thread alone you lowered yourself to there level. Thus, possibly making you worse then the harasser in first place.

But then again, who would want to be the better person.

I really thought we had got rid of the Calypto character ~ but we havent
Now that sucks
nice to see the support that turned out for RJ

with this thread alone you lowered yourself to there level. Thus, possibly making you worse then the harasser in first place.

If you wanna blame somebody blame me. I just stand up against a bully trying to piss off every player ingame and my friends.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I don't get it ranpha, how exactly can this guy "crash" or "break" a party? By spamming his URL or what?

Because if thats all what he did and you guys wasn't able to simply ignore him or take it easy then it would seem thats all just a bit of drama making?

So that why he was standing there alone then I logged in lunchtime MA time today, I thought it was odd. Why have MA let this prick back in the game after locking him & then banning him & his so say wife. He is a nasty bit of work & the only way he seems to make friends is by trying to buy them with these gifts on his radio show & why the hell would someone that should know better give noobs Jesters & Pistols that you need to be lvl100 to use?

I don't dislike anyone in EU really but this guy.

I suppose he will be crying now that everyone is picking on him & we are all evolved in some conspiracy against him like he always does.

I have my own reasons to think this about him & just for the record it has nothing to do with anyone else & I'm sure many others feel the same, So many ppl can't be wrong.

To Calpso We all are our own ppl & the fact that you upset so many ppl is what must make you think it's a conspiracy. Fact is everyone is able to make up there own minds about you & we act as we see fit on our own.

Last edited:

Fish had the same problem in twins also.. 1 radio fighting over each other... Its good people show support towards you. Keep going Raven people support YOU... :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I see nothing wrong with informing others of another player's malicious actions.
Caly has a tendency to play the pity card very frequently, which sometimes yields him some temporary companions. Letting people know how he behaves only serves to inform, as far as I can tell.

I see nothing wrong with informing others of another player's malicious actions.
Caly has a tendency to play the pity card very frequently, which sometimes yields him some temporary companions. Letting people know how he behaves only serves to inform, as far as I can tell.

But he is very poor at playing it...

I "was" kinda like Bob's stance before...To this cat, it didn't affect how i saw him...I don't care who liked him or not and wouldn't treat anyone different because of it.

Nor did I have any REAL dislike for that character....Meh, I knew he was a dickhead but whatever...So am I.

But after he said certain things, I have to say he's officially on my shitlist. Yea, scary, I know....

This dude is a punk and me breaking out the "online psychologist" card, has some troubling issues. Perhaps a couple i cannot solve, but maybe make him realize with a bitchslap to the face.
Wouldn't make me feel better or worse about it, it'd just be necessary.

Maybe we can hope his "online" ego will bolster his persona so mush, he'll act like this in person to someone, then eventually he'll get that "headslap" that might actually make him think about the way he acts....

Ah, but everyone can be tough online....

............Or can they?

Tippin'

Raven, we support you, dont give up!!! its the fun of the shows and the DJs doing it for the fun of it that has drawn me to AHR, that and 2 of my good mates in game, you and fish =)

I am forever AHR and will support you to the end, me and ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS!!!!

Its the love of the people and the ability to have fun that makes ur shows so much more than just music.

Re-Raven, Loyal Minion of RavenJade and AHR for life!!!

Well, I was never attacked by that guy directly (except one of his minions yday but that wasnt biggie), but Ill allways show my support to all AHR DJs (especialy RJ since Ive never met person like her in that few years Iam around), and as I keep hearing stories about that guy from random ppl, Iam tempted to use RL wrench and remove some nutz ( ya Im excited of that tool and its description xD).
But must say this turned out of hands a bit... as far as I know most ppl would like to change usual party place, but no one will realy do just in case they wont let him win... just lets hope MA support will not act stupid, and dont ban anyone of ahr supporting ppl... just in case Ive heard (and got it on my mind too) something about daily hunt around Jenn's island for some radio mobz... ;p

After attempting to visit the party last night and support the DJ who was on I was unable to because of the amount of vehicles that were spawned, looking back I am amused by this however I did spot a couple of names of vehicles spawned and told the people exactly what I thought (apologies if I calling you an ass upset any of you). As it transpires the thought process was to make a point because of the gate crashing. (this thread I assume)

Taking a step back from the arguments what was actually achieved last night was that AHR supporters made themselves look like an angry mob. Try taking a step back and looking at how your actions are actually having an impact instead of throwing your weight around like a spoilt child. It is very interesting to see.

It seemed the concusses was its okay to do things in game that can ruin the gaming experience for other because something was posted about it on the forum about it. May I remind you the forum is not mandatory reading and all you have done is tighten your clique and isolate other people making AHR look bad. On my attempt to getting to the party I visited PA New arrivals where a lot of people were saying the arguments were keeping them away and funnily enough somebody was spamming chat for the rival radio station, I believe because of your lack of self control you have played right into his arms and if you carry on the way you are the station will have very few followers.

Poor Sapeian and Desire would hate to see their hard work turned into this I am sure (if they are not busy being put onto lists)

I really like some of the people involved in AHR and have supported the station from very early days, I can no longer support this behaviour. You are no better than the people you are trying stop and the politics are getting tiresome. You really need to find a new tactic that does not damage the reputation of the station.

Good luck to you all, maybe I will see you in Club X sometime but I never intend to follow the station anywhere else or donate any more to it (or any other station I might add) until the general attitude grows up on all parts.

I am sorry to see you all act this way.

Sasha

BTW – perhaps the solution could be some kind battle on unicycles, jabbing at each other with sticks decorated with marshmallows (not big marshmallows you understand but small ones stuck with glue) and glitter. You would of course need to wear some kind sumo wrestling suit. The maturity of this solution seems fitting to the maturity of the behaviour.

hm... wondering about Ur solution to this Sash... Step back sometimes leads just to losing one step of teritory...

A
Taking a step back from the arguments what was actually achieved last night was that AHR supporters made themselves look like an angry mob. Try taking a step back and looking at how your actions are actually having an impact instead of throwing your weight around like a spoilt child. It is very interesting to see.

Or let the rival radio station take screen shot of the AHR party claiming it is his own party whihc he wanted to do. Let me put it in a different view. If you organize lets see a hunt event whihc is free for all to come with prizes and all. I join that event and began starting to spam for an other event making it impossible to chat with normal players would you agree to that?

Would you then cancel the whole event and run away (what the rival wants) or do you take a stand and say piss off?

Sash does have a point but in this case their is no good their is no wrong. Either way we always play in the hand of the bully thats the big issue here. If we go right the bully goes right with you, if we go left the bully goes left too.

The only way to counter a bully is too make fun of him and kinda lower yourself to his lvl. Some players like me are willing to do so to fight and stand up for friends. If you allow and agree with ppl bullying ppl away from this game , like he did with me and now tries with ravenjade (read post 2) then please do so. If you agree to it that hotplanetrock makes fun of ppl in wheelchairs then please do so. But not for me anymore.

I stand up against this bully. Will be messy , will lose friends over it but I gain more friend by standing up and defend my friends and principles.

Oh and btw AHR stepped back in the past. This battle was first fought with Clubcalypto in PA with his so called Mo Beach. AHR moved their asses to jennifers Island then just to be followed BY Hotplanetrock (clubcalypto renamed)

well, had to deal with ppl doing that what this man does here... only one thing U can stop them are heavy arguments... like brick in handbag... nuttin else... U throw them out of door, they came by window... thats why I get twisted by this that easily... its same like that infamous "healers strike" at old swamp... due to one stupid, whole comunity get split... well must say till we be split, nuttin realy happen and as know this type of ppl... soon Ull find Urself on list of "supporting" ppl he will use as argument... Ure not against me? U must be with me... that rule they use... so be carefull with him...

It's unfortunate that something like this takes place, and more consideration and respect isn't given to radio schedules so that there isn't a conflict, disruption, or interference.

I've had my own experiences with harassment and party disruption in the past, and the best way to handle it is to take photos and video and send them along with a support case. If someone, or a group of people are interfering with your game-play by harassing and disrupting you and your guests, then this is an infraction according to the EULA, and Marco told me directly that support will take this seriously.

It's no fun having to deal with this sort of thing, and we shouldn't have to, but I have to agree that doing anything other than ignoring those who are doing the harassing and disrupting doesn't help, and that includes any text chat that is derogatory (I guess voice chat now too), because as was mentioned, it changes the mood of the party and people will leave.

The more attention you give the harasser, the more power you give them over you and your experience. When ignored, they will continue to be dicks (yes, I said that ... lol), but they will be the ones who look cute in the photos and video footage that make their way to support, and you will be seen as not playing into it - this is more powerful a move on your part.

It also includes any physical activity, such as spawning a gazillion vehicles, boats, or aircraft for whatever purpose that was meant for. The only thing it did (as far as I know) was prevent some from being able to be present because of the lag, and that's unfortunate. I know it's quite difficult not to react, but if you don't become part of the escalating situation by how you respond, then support sees the real offender. :)

RavenJade didn't deserve this, nor does any other DJ. They do a good job at AHR providing fun and entertainment to the community, and it's nice to see that so many support that. Back in the day before RJ became a DJ with AHR, she religiously came to my DJ shows at the pier on Corinth Beach, and was a nice addition to the group. In turn, I supported her shows in kind after she became a DJ to return the favor when I could.

I know about all the issues that occurred in the past regarding what's being brought up in this thread, and I really hope it gets sorted, because this community doesn't need any more disruption or bad behaviors that prevent us from enjoying ourselves.

I wish RJ and all of the AHR DJ's the best, and I look forward to dropping in now and then when I can as I've done recently at PA with RJ.

Hang in there! :)

Status
Back