HardWrath is back! ...almost

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Im back! :)

Its been a long rough year for me but I should be back in game by the end of next week. Ill be purchasing a new laptop next week and will hopefully have eu up and rumning by the weekend.... I cant wait to do some hunting.

Welcome back,

you will find that more than a couple of things have changed in your absence :p

narfi

Welcome back,

you will find that more than a couple of things have changed in your absence :p

narfi

Yea it seems that way... Gonna be a lot to get used to. Im still trying to decide what kind of role im gonna play in game. I think im gonna take more of a standard role this time around and just hunt. I think it will be nice to just play the game casually.

Welcome back, I could help you with the laptop if you have any problem :p

I wish you welcome back Mr HW :)

Thanks for the offer... My last one cooked itself about a month or two after the warranty expired, it was a total loss. This time im getting the extended warranty.

Im getting an Asus
Intel i7 2630qm 2ghz
Windows 7 64 bit
4gb DDR3-1333... Expandable to 16gb
750gb 7200rpm hd
Nvidia geforce GT 550m 2gb

Will that do ok with eu?

loot sux, only thing that matters :p

So pretty much all the same :girl:

Welcome back.

You could go play in an internet cafe and win that alienware stuff on Arkadia :smoke:

Welcome back!

sucks that you didnt let us (nbk) know where you were tho...

I heard you borrowed peds and disappeared. You back for more?

Thanks for the offer... My last one cooked itself about a month or two after the warranty expired, it was a total loss. This time im getting the extended warranty.

Im getting an Asus
Intel i7 2630qm 2ghz
Windows 7 64 bit
4gb DDR3-1333... Expandable to 16gb
750gb 7200rpm hd
Nvidia geforce GT 550m 2gb

Will that do ok with eu?

Welcome back! Same as my laptop, EU will run fine. Just make sure you have a decent amount of airflow. My laptop has one small fan grill, I can keep my hands warm while playing EU. If not get a cooling base for it, these new NVIDIA chips are great but the heat is also impressive!
Cheers
Bjorn

Where you been? Clink? ;)

Anyway, welcome back.

Welcome back!

sucks that you didnt let us (nbk) know where you were tho...

Thanks for the welcome back and Im sorry that you didnt know what had happened. I did post in the NBK society forums as well as let NBK leadership know what had happened and instructed them to give my IRL contact information (facebook, skype, cell phone) to anyone who needed to reach me since I did owe people PED.

My sudden departure couldnt be helped. Money was very tight for me then and bills were piling up since my first foray into being self employed failed. The global economic mess dramatically limited my ability to be successful so about 11 months into being self employed I had no choice but to return to the working world. A month or so after I started the new job, my nearly $2000 dell laptop fried a month past its warranty expiration. It was a total loss and I was still making payments on the damn thing. From there I was without a computer and I was without the financial ability to buy anything that could run EU.

After a year of working at that company it became clear that the owners were never going to make good on the financial commitments they had made to me and the other staff so I exited management, explored my options, found a great opportunity about 20 mins outside of Chicago Il. I made the drive down to IL in mid Jan, interviewed, got hired in early Feb, and then started Feb 28th. Yesterday (payday) I got my new Laptop, some other stuff, and paid off a nice chunk of IRL debt.

I heard you borrowed peds and disappeared. You back for more?

Yes I did "disappear" while owing PED and no Im not back for more. Its not as if I ran off with people's money. The primary reason im back in game is because I owe people PED and that needs to be paid back. I'm not a thief or scammer and I make good on my commitments, especially on those made to friends. The amount owed is well within my ability to pay back in the short term however I will need the help of others to make contact with individuals IRL who aren't active in game right now.

I have made posts on EF, PCF, EP, the old NBK forum, and the new NBK forum letting people know that I'm back.

Thank you for bringing up the issue as I feel it is something that needed to be addressed. After all, lets not forget that I took on that in-game debt in a very public way within the society forums. Since it is the NBK and it is me that we are talking about here, If I don't make good on my commitments then it will become very public very quickly.

Yea it seems that way... Gonna be a lot to get used to. Im still trying to decide what kind of role im gonna play in game. I think im gonna take more of a standard role this time around and just hunt. I think it will be nice to just play the game casually.

yeah ^^ Been a while sense i have seen you! :cool::cool:

Back