PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Sircus Wolf
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I heard you borrowed peds and disappeared. You back for more?

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Teacher Capital
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    sucks that you didnt let us (nbk) know where you were tho...
    Sounds like he's auditioning for a job @ MA or SDS.

Ok, seriously, welcome back.

Slayer
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWrath View Post
    Thanks for the offer... My last one cooked itself about a month or two after the warranty expired, it was a total loss. This time im getting the extended warranty.

Im getting an Asus
    Intel i7 2630qm 2ghz
    Windows 7 64 bit
    4gb DDR3-1333... Expandable to 16gb
    750gb 7200rpm hd
    Nvidia geforce GT 550m 2gb

Will that do ok with eu?
    Welcome back! Same as my laptop, EU will run fine. Just make sure you have a decent amount of airflow. My laptop has one small fan grill, I can keep my hands warm while playing EU. If not get a cooling base for it, these new NVIDIA chips are great but the heat is also impressive!
    Cheers
    Bjorn
    "Scars mark the journey through life..."
    Starfinder XXI: Warp Transport Service (WTS) Calypso and Arkadia, Total kick arse SI 64000
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot 1500Ped
    Buying: Earth Globe Lamp, 1500Ped.
    Celeste North Shop 13: Deep Space Supplies: Arkadian items for sale!
    Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott (August 20, 1966 December 8, 2004) R.I.P.
    Jeff Hanneman (January 31, 1964 May 2, 2013) R.I.P.

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Where you been? Clink?

Anyway, welcome back.

Marauder
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Max HardWrath Mayhem
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Killahbee View Post
    Welcome back!

sucks that you didnt let us (nbk) know where you were tho...
    Thanks for the welcome back and Im sorry that you didnt know what had happened. I did post in the NBK society forums as well as let NBK leadership know what had happened and instructed them to give my IRL contact information (facebook, skype, cell phone) to anyone who needed to reach me since I did owe people PED.

My sudden departure couldnt be helped. Money was very tight for me then and bills were piling up since my first foray into being self employed failed. The global economic mess dramatically limited my ability to be successful so about 11 months into being self employed I had no choice but to return to the working world. A month or so after I started the new job, my nearly $2000 dell laptop fried a month past its warranty expiration. It was a total loss and I was still making payments on the damn thing. From there I was without a computer and I was without the financial ability to buy anything that could run EU.

After a year of working at that company it became clear that the owners were never going to make good on the financial commitments they had made to me and the other staff so I exited management, explored my options, found a great opportunity about 20 mins outside of Chicago Il. I made the drive down to IL in mid Jan, interviewed, got hired in early Feb, and then started Feb 28th. Yesterday (payday) I got my new Laptop, some other stuff, and paid off a nice chunk of IRL debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sircus View Post
    I heard you borrowed peds and disappeared. You back for more?
    Yes I did "disappear" while owing PED and no Im not back for more. Its not as if I ran off with people's money. The primary reason im back in game is because I owe people PED and that needs to be paid back. I'm not a thief or scammer and I make good on my commitments, especially on those made to friends. The amount owed is well within my ability to pay back in the short term however I will need the help of others to make contact with individuals IRL who aren't active in game right now.

I have made posts on EF, PCF, EP, the old NBK forum, and the new NBK forum letting people know that I'm back.

Thank you for bringing up the issue as I feel it is something that needed to be addressed. After all, lets not forget that I took on that in-game debt in a very public way within the society forums. Since it is the NBK and it is me that we are talking about here, If I don't make good on my commitments then it will become very public very quickly.
    Player Register: Max HardWrath Mayhem

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ary Steve Hunter
    Society
    Irken Invaders
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWrath View Post
    Yea it seems that way... Gonna be a lot to get used to. Im still trying to decide what kind of role im gonna play in game. I think im gonna take more of a standard role this time around and just hunt. I think it will be nice to just play the game casually.
    yeah ^^ Been a while sense i have seen you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2