50 k even mob longtooth thingie

McSneak

Provider
Soooooooooooooo....
The sneak gets to post here, in a place, that I thought I'd never really get to post in, especially not for hunting.

My heart is somewhat dead of all the beats it jumped :yay:

Did I deserve this? Not in any freaking way, not even close to it, so far from deserving this as possible in my opinion, perhaps a 1 k hof... but this... absolutely in no way.
happyhappyhappyhappy, I better keep away from the pvp 4 zone with this on me :scratch2:

Sorry for this rant thingie or whatever it is

Thanks everyone, never thought this would happen.... ever.

Just waiting for him to come online and make it 50/50 now :D hoooray
Oh and, well I am keeping some and taking some of it out but of course will be keeping and be as active as I've been. (been playing for a bit over a year)

Edit 3 (first ones about pictures)

Last edited:
HOLLY GRATZ man!

Gratz. But please upload the pic directly to the forum and you can link to it directly. We don't really allow picfarm links here.

Forum Rules said:
4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

Thanks and gz again :yay:

Soc chat seems to have reacted appropriately from what I can see :laugh:

Mega huge grats :D

Well congratz, and I believe we're all used to seeing "undeserved" loots - but thats how the game works, enjoy it :)

Thats amazing. Big gratz :yay:

That is a lot of oil...
Huge gratz! :yay:

Huge gz :) Enjoy it :D

Grats on an amazing loot! Any items in it?

Congrats and well Done!

Uber gz to you and your teammate, Mcsneak lol

Cant be the one that says you deserve it .. but I can definately tell that you appreciate it .. haha.

Gratz Mate

Bones

Well thanks for screwing over my loot theory :)

mega gratz.

Nice loot, congratulations.
And do not worry about the not-deserving-thing...just be happy about being on the bright side of the Loot Pool :)

Thank you everyone, picture uploaded now, better quality and all (the best was too large :( )

But I am happy!
Edit1:
Ah, no items in the loot :p

Edit2:
Was supposed to say even mob -.- lol, clumsy me with an adrenalin rush.

Last edited:
This is great. I could hardly belive exa loot so much lol. I and many other right nearby at the time, many congratulations :)

big gratz on the ATH

and another classic example of how MA should not run the game imo. The OP already mentioned that he will take some of the ped out (and since MA is already so fast on the payouts due to what it seems their high liquidiy it will weaken them further). Why not create 5x 10k loots instead?

I realise that many play this game dreaming to get that elusive ATH, but I don't think anyone would complain about a 10k loot (and it would be fully sufficient for MA to throw a 50k loot once a month or even rarer to keep the dream alive).

Just my 2 cents
Angel

GZ !

1k is from me, lost this yesterday on them... :)

big gratz on the ATH

and another classic example of how MA should not run the game imo. The OP already mentioned that he will take some of the ped out (and since MA is already so fast on the payouts due to what it seems their high liquidiy it will weaken them further). Why not create 5x 10k loots instead?

I realise that many play this game dreaming to get that elusive ATH, but I don't think anyone would complain about a 10k loot (and it would be fully sufficient for MA to throw a 50k loot once a month or even rarer to keep the dream alive).

Just my 2 cents
Angel

Do you always have to sully people's HoF posts with this sort of stuff? I have seen this a ton from you. I am not saying I disagree (I'll leave that for a more appropriate place). I am saying that this is a thread for gratz. Don't like it, don't post.

Gratz to the OP! It must feel good!

big gratz on the ATH

Just my 2 cents
Angel

This is a gratz thread, go take your self pity bullshit somewhere else.

big gratz on the ATH

Just my 2 cents
Angel

Thanks for the congratulations, and well I both agree and not agree. Hitting an all time high was something quite special, I think it is for any player to be honest.
I really agree about he 5X 10 k loots thingie, that would be a lot more fair in my opinion, and it'd be a larger chance to hit something "good" (it's subjective)

But, these jackpots (Not sure how much would be considered a jackpot, but this I'd at least consider one)
Is a big yes for mindark as it means almost anyone have a small chance to hit big, you don't have to be that uber to hit it, even though as you go through thousands of mobs you have a slightly larger chance hitting something like this, it does not guarantuee it.

But as you said, spreading these out and give the super huge loots less often would be an wise and well more fair thing to do.

Probably wont happen, but, I want to stay as optimistic as possible.

Do you always have to sully people's HoF posts with this sort of stuff? I have seen this a ton from you. I am not saying I disagree (I'll leave that for a more appropriate place). I am saying that this is a thread for gratz. Don't like it, don't post.

Gratz to the OP! It must feel good!

Thanks, but in my opinion, I am all in for freedom of speech, rather hear honest opinions than an half hearted gz, I can take insults (have got none yet luckily)
And of course, your post I am just as ok with as well, any other as well freedom of speech rules :yay:

Thank you again for the congratulations and yes... it dodes feel good :rolleyes:

now you can buy some shoes.

gratz

big gratz on the ATH

Just my 2 cents
Angel

Five 10k loots will never happen...and don't worry from the looks of things this isn't even a drop in the bucket for MA if he takes out some of it...I took out most of my ATH and I still deposited and still play...It's no big deal really...Not everyone can and will win big all the time every day....Although, my ATH took me 3 years of playing and alot of deposits...So don't despair..

Cold-ir ftw! now you have enough peds to buy foot :)

Back