Achievements Keep Getting Lost

Bemo

Prowler
Banned
Anyone else having the issue of the achievements getting lost at log out and when you log in you have to sit for 10 min while the banners go across the screen listing them all again? This is the 3rd day in a row that I get all my achievements at log in. Would be nice to have an option to turn the crap off.

-Bemo-

I never had this problem. Only get spam when visiting another planet after long time on only one and also once after VU. But once I received em they haven't spammed again on regular logins...

Nice name you've got!! First time I spot it, damn makes me want to crack one open. Hmm think I'll do just that!! :smoke:

Anyone else having the issue of the achievements getting lost at log out and when you log in you have to sit for 10 min while the banners go across the screen listing them all again? This is the 3rd day in a row that I get all my achievements at log in. Would be nice to have an option to turn the crap off.

-Bemo-

Yes it has happened to me twice.But hasn't happened in awhile since last update. :ahh:

I never had this problem. Only get spam when visiting another planet after long time on only one and also once after VU. But once I received em they haven't spammed again on regular logins...

Nice name you've got!! First time I spot it, damn makes me want to crack one open. Hmm think I'll do just that!! :smoke:

LOL yea me favorite beer :)

-Bemo-

Well ty for reply's. Guess its time to do a fresh install or something. Gets kinda annoying seeing them keep scrolling aross screen :(

-Bemo-

Mindark can't afford advertising so they do that so that they get more incoming links in facebook and twiter?

Mindark can't afford advertising so they do that so that they get more incoming links in facebook and twiter?

Does that post on their FB page or something cause I don't use either one of them.

-Bemo-

I am getting it, the first time I lost the achievments I went and did them all a second time to get them again, then they all went again :( I no longer care for them and will shortley stop the connection to FB because it is just pissing people off now.

Somtimes after updates :p

...and yet again, I log on they and I get bombarded with achievments, account is now not linked to fb anymore it was just pissing people off, now at least is is just annoying me everytime I log in lol.

Intrestingly enough I did put in a couple of suport cases about this and...

"Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvernience this is causing you. Unfortunatly I don't have any information about the issue at the current time to be able to provide you with a more satisfying reply and I can not ETA for a solution at the moment, however pleas rest assured that we are currently investigating this issue."

..and the suport case was closed.

I just want achievemnts turned off until they work :) must be a button somewhere :)

reloging on different planet make other planets achievments gone
atlest for me since this mess started

I had it happen once a few patches ago. And not all of them came back as far as i can tell.

Not that i really care, the achievements are a joke anyway.

I had the same thing with facebook, but you can turn off the achievements so it will only show globals and hofs

I got them too, every time I log on, everytime I change planets, space, etc... I should be a superhero now the way they pop on all the time :laugh:

Wish they could be turned off, like I care about the accievements?

Back