Calypso Land Deeds - It had to be said -

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
MA please get your effing act together and make sure that

a) there are always singles listed (and I mean always)
b) make sure that you list them on all auction places (not just global)

those resellers are making me sick, in particular

White White Rider (or White Rider Rider)
Wirlo Wirlo (something)

Guys, please do not buy from resellers, really !!

For over 12 hours now, there hasn't been single ones available and for days now you haven't listed on Calypso auction. MA, please please please ... EFFING LIST THEM !!!

Angel

Kim wrote that its possible to contact him here in PM and he will sell some... but yeah it is a weird solution. They really need to put the single ones into auc more often!

They need to just do ALL of them as singles... If someone wants to buy stack of 10, let them click the bid button 10 times.

Reactions: das
Not directly!

He said, he will restock auction if you send him a PM here on forum.

Did that and he restocked, so I could buy the deeds I wanted from MA broker.

Its really easy :D

Not directly!

He said, he will restock auction if you send him a PM here on forum.

Did that and he restocked, so I could buy the deeds I wanted from MA broker.

Its really easy :D

No its not easy, its idotic and difficult. I pm'd him too and 8 hours later there were still no singles ... Once all are sold I don't mind having resellers a pop at the market, but for now it feels to me like they are scamming ... ... I for one would never buy from White Rider ...

And yes, why don't they list at least a weeks worth upfront ???

Angel

And yes, why don't they list at least a weeks worth upfront ???
Well the resellers buy the singles, not the bigger stacks (it really sucks), don´t think more singles will solve the reseller problem.

Kim works office hours (at Mexico) think restock will happen around 1:00 CET :)

Ive been having trouble finding them in auction lately and ya its annoying. I want to buy another 3 atm and none for sale.

They have been going up like once a week lately from what ive been able to see. All the singles and doubles get sold out quick.

I refuse to buy from a reseller, even for 1 extra ped. However if a reseller puts a buyout under 1000 i will buy from them :p.

In Kim's defence, when I looked a couple of days ago, there were a lot more single's and double's placed (as I think he had promised to do).

The trouble is, being singles they sell out fast - but he had listed more.

It's obviously time consuming listing singles and MA probably want more people to buy the 10 stacks which is probably why they aren't listed so often.

In the mean time, about 300 a day are selling and with over 25% gone, there doesn't appear to be any panic just yet. :xmas:

MA please get your effing act together and make sure that

a) there are always singles listed (and I mean always)
b) make sure that you list them on all auction places (not just global)

those resellers are making me sick, in particular

White White Rider (or White Rider Rider)
Wirlo Wirlo (something)

Guys, please do not buy from resellers, really !!

For over 12 hours now, there hasn't been single ones available and for days now you haven't listed on Calypso auction. MA, please please please ... EFFING LIST THEM !!!

Angel

To begin, I understand the frustration with resellers popping up so early in the release of these. But, putting up more singles at once will not stop them from selling out fast, nor will it stop the resellers.

Now that I've said that (sort of in agreement with you), let me say this:

Stop acting like a poorly behaved human child.

You have been given the option to PM Kim in order to get more listed. Kim obviously does not work 24 hours a day, so there may be some time lag there. And even without that option...did you ever think it was possible they wanted to release them over a given period of time. Heck, maybe they wanted to make sure there were some still being listed a few months from now to allow a larger spread of the player base to have a shot at purchasing them.

And to break down my poorly behaved human child statement:

Do I think you are poorly behaved?

Yes - Looking through many of your past posts it is quite easy to see that is exactly what you are.

Do I believe you to be a human?

No (or at least for the sake of humanity I hope not) - In this one instance you are showing signs of it though. Of course, if you subscribe to the Buddhist belief that humans are fairly low on the totem pole as far as resurrection goes, then I'll happily agree to you being human.

Is it my opinion that you are a child?

No - You seem to carry with you some semblance of intellect, and you have financial resources. Not often things I could say about a child. But in this case, you are certainly acting like a child.

tl;dr

Suck it up and wait.

whats MA broker? is that different from the auction house person?

Check auctioneer but make sure to select "Global Auction", you'll probably find some there, if not just be patient and recheck another day.

I have bought a few at 1 deed per a time, if none are there be patient. No real need till Monday 1:30 MA time. So far I have notice they have been updated once a day with more deeds.

Resellers only keep reselling because people keep buying them. If there are no singles on Global, PM Kim and wait. If you only want one you will get it eventually. Players are selling at 1k per deed at Twins as well. Just be patient.

Well the resellers buy the singles, not the bigger stacks (it really sucks), don´t think more singles will solve the reseller problem.

This gave me a moment of enlightenment why i will never get rich in EU. :laugh: It is just the way those guys are thinking.. I watched how people buy single ones from resellers and in my naivity i was just assuming those bought larger stacks and sold one by one, but yea, of course they might just be creating the lack of single ones in the first place.

Thats why we have the fine difference between the terms traders and resellers in EU. And i don't really have a problem with all that. What i do have a problem with is a real cash game where already a too high part of the money gets drained out of the economy daily due to several factors and then the plattform provider plays more and more into the hands of resellers (not just this deed issue).

If a software developing company and plattform provider has to sell 60000 virtual items at 6 Mio $ on its auction system and is not able, or doesn't care, to write a script that restocks those items in auction automatic then i really don't know what to say.

If a software developing company and plattform provider has to sell 60000 virtual items at 6 Mio $ on its auction system and is not able, or doesn't care, to write a script that restocks those items in auction automatic then i really don't know what to say.

Great point... this is how it should have been handled in the first place!

Automatic Refill
of various stacks.

I hear thay you can buy the deeds via support...try to make and inquiry...

I myself wouldnt buy thosea alnd deeds..lol..

:cool:

ban the share resellers, end of the problem :yup:

:thumbup:

another way would be auctioning all shares in one stack and making it possible to buy out fractions of that stack.

another way would be auctioning all shares in one stack and making it possible to buy out fractions of that stack.
Yes, that would be so usefull not only for these deeds. To have an actual functioning market and not just an auction.

MA ought to put at least the expected weekly sales of 1 deed on auction and maintain that number available every day by listing them with 7 days or more expiration of auction
1 day is just silly
Bigger batches would be there just to please people who wish to buy a lot and fast.

A reselling the deeds on auction isn't wise for most of us
The fee will be at least 34 PED just for selling it at 1000 PED.

wow, thats one of the best idea i heard this month. Miners, crafters etc all have simplified life. Just wodering what with fee? It must float somhow depend on stack amount and TT sold.

wow, thats one of the best idea i heard this month. Miners, crafters etc all have simplified life. Just wodering what with fee? It must float somhow depend on stack amount and TT sold.

where has this game come to when ppl make a thread on forum about them having to click "global auction" to buy somethiing lol
you would rather have MA listing them on all planets (ALOT of mouse clicks) so you dont have to click your mouse 1 time.

its MA selling them so they kinda fit in the global auction dont ya think. and it makes it alot easyer for MA

So I log in ... ... and nothing, no single deeds available and only one stack of 5's. It does make me wonder as to what the fuck MA is doing all day, every day ...

There are so many easy ways to list those deeds and yet, this is the second day running without giving anyone a chance to buy single ones, WHY ????

Angel

no rush, guys! Deeds just make the market death. MU is falling down at most items and resources. Just about all buy deeds. Look at the market now. Soon we can tt everything! Im really not sure deeds will make the game better. At moment it looks not like this.

So I log in ... ... and nothing, no single deeds available and only one stack of 5's.
It does make me wonder as to what the fuck MA is doing all day, every day ...

iStock_000010665240Small.jpg

man_blocking_ears.thumbnail.329x222f.jpg

To Chrome and Harmony:

I know its a sport for you guys ridiculing me, that's fine, but:

MA is supposed to be a professional company running a business and they can't even provide a product they would like to sell at all times? If I was to run my company like that, I might as well close that company down tomorrow. My life doesn't change whether or not I acquire a few more deeds, but MA's potential loss with every hour/day they have not listed their deeds is noticable and I am sure it is not what they want.

So once again, I raise so question, WTF MA, is it really so hard to list a weeks worth upfront (at all times) on all auction places (that is if you are not capable of creating some sort of a system that does it automatically for you?)

As a business person, this question (at least to me) is very legitimate.

Angel

No offence, but obviously you don´t manage to be online when auction is restocked.

I bought 2 deeds yesterday, without problem :)

As said, more single deeds at auction won´t help as long resellers buy out all the singles and don´t touch the stacks of 10, 50, 100 although they buy theses amounts as soon the auction is restocked :)

Back