Entropia Universe 12.5.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Features

• New action: Place Item
  • New actions: Next Target & Previous Target - allows one to cycle through the five closest targets. The creature or avatar targeted depends on certain conditions such as currently equipped tool, location, etc.

Idle

• Human avatars, human NPCs and creatures in an idle state now display animations.

Hair

• Some hair styles have been updated with more realistic physics and shading.

Instances

• Containers now display a notification when opened.
  • Distribution of loot found in instances now follows the loot settings active for the team.
  • Improved UI and expanded summary statistics for completed instances.

Bug Fixes

• Target markers no longer displayed on top of UI.
  • Space ship engine effects display properly when in moving backwards.
  • Forts - Fixed an issue causing players to not be placed at the starting point when the event begins.
  • Forts - Fixed an issue causing players to not be placed at the starting point when the main power generator is destroyed.
  • Terminals - Corrected message when trying to equip clothes and armors while having a terminal UI opened.
Known Issues

• Avatar hands may display incorrectly in certain situations. This issue will be corrected in the next patch.

More...

No Taming then....oh well

Love the new ball fap sound
It appears that once your mouse doesn't move for more than 15-30 sec, you character goes idle. from there, your avatars face will track near by players to look more realistic!
VERY WELL DONE
This is my favorite part!
more little content like this makes the game just that much more friendly.

Last edited:
so i click the 'more...' link and it goes to a page with exactly the same information? lol
well good patch im glad it was quick. i had to wait this one out :)

Almost 3 months with the fucking FL bug (which STILL isnt a known issue), even longer with the Space Bugs.. AND WHAT DO WE GET?! ANI-FUCKING-MATIONS!!!

MA get your priorities straight!

*im not the big ranter, but the FL thing is REALLY starting to get on my soc leader nerves*

"Hair
Some hair styles have been updated with more realistic physics and shading"
I can`t wait to see how my pikachu blue hair looks like now :D

MA get your priorities straight!

*im not the big ranter, but the FL thing is REALLY starting to get on my soc leader nerves*

WORD

10 characters

Hehe :laugh: The hands are even worse now :laugh:

And i didnt have any hand bug before. So i guess update was success.

seasickness when getting struck by a mob... *EEEEEEW*

Man, it's a good thing that hand bug won't get annoying or anything since it only happens every 20 seconds.

WTF with hands? +rep for pic! (smile.jpg)

Sounds interesting. next i guess we should get realistic skins and facial animations.

Go see archage character creation videos on youtube as to what we could have instead of what we have.

Totally unplayable for me, especially in first person, with an arm flashing on screen every few seconds as I fire my gun.

Thankfully I'm not epileptic, but seriously, this VU should carry a health warning for those that are!

Last edited:
looks like a freaking horror movie with those devil hands!!
:vampire:

Well, at least the flamethrower is working again :yay:

So the 'PvP combat scoreboard' is a new GUI ? (Toggle Scoreboard in Action Library)

And first I've seen 'Token PvP Areas' mentioned too.

I'm not into PvP at all tho, so it's possible that this came in a past vu and I've just not noticed it before :)

So the 'PvP combat scoreboard' is a new GUI ? (Toggle Scoreboard in Action Library)

I'm not into PvP at all tho, so it's possible that this came in a past vu and I've just not noticed it before :)

They seem to prioritize a bit wierd sometimes, but perhaps they are working hard on it but can't get important fixes into the releases yet. Lets hope they do soon.

Tho sometimes it feels like when players give feedback and want stuff fixed to MA the response is about:

Arkadia Patch notes:

Issues Fixed

* Hoverpod texture issue resolved.
* Fixed missing text in Trade and Technician terminals.
* Fixed descriptions for Carapace Armour, Carapace Helmet, and Pulsar Training Plate.
* Fixed male Carapace Vest in "ACA - Armoury" being delivered at 40 PEC. It is now delivered at 48 PEC as originally intended.
* Weapon sounds no longer vary from shot to shot.

General Changes

* 8 Coins visual updates.

Known Issues

* The 8 Coins area map looks different to the rest of the planet and the maps of the areas around Resolute Firebase and Celeste Harbour have not been updated.
* Stage 5 of various IFN Challenge missions are currently unavailable.
* The Hoverpod does not have its armour values set correctly.
* Estate Terminals show the wrong colour when set to private.
* Limited Blueprint Book cannot be coloured or textured.
* Some types of eyewear can appear outside or on top of the Armour Helmet.
* Skin from some face/head shapes can be seen when wearing Armour Helmet.
* Televators in buildings may link to the building next door in rare cases.
* Feran are afraid of getting too close to the ground.

// 5 issues fixed < 9 issues generated :laugh: SUCCESSFUL PATCH!

BTW if you guys didn't notice yet, hoverpod doesn't decay in TT value when it gets hit... Good for vehicle repairing skills :)

Someone can tell what is new in "Hair Styles" ?

BTW if you guys didn't notice yet, hoverpod doesn't decay in TT value when it gets hit... Good for vehicle repairing skills :)

:woot:

Exploit!! Exploit!!

Ban him!!!

;)

Beauty is bugged.

When attempting to use tool (such as scissors) on an avatar in your chair (such as hair stylist chair), it gives you an error saying you are not the manager of this estate. Confirmed already by Ido, Leeloo, & myself. On the terminal of the estate of course it still shows us as owners. So hair, body, & face all broken entirely.

Features

• New action: Place Item
  • New actions: Next Target & Previous Target - allows one to cycle through the five closest targets. The creature or avatar targeted depends on certain conditions such as currently equipped tool, location, etc.

Welcome bot hunting....

sound like MA need money and help player to cycle more ped more easy...

Mobs won't lose it's agro now when you enter VTOL ... actually it attacks VTOL in some rare occasions (doing damage on TT value). Nice nerf

Kim has mentioned it before as a possible underground arena.

Mobs won't lose it's agro now when you enter VTOL ... actually it attacks VTOL in some rare occasions (doing damage on TT value). Nice nerf

I think it should have been like that since begining...
Those Vtol did bring many problem in game...

Mobs should have been abel to atack them from the beggining...like other vehicle.

A bit worried over this new targeting thingy I have to say. I hope it still demands that you click the targets first before you can cycle between them?

Otherwise I am guessing we going to see a lot of bots etc. Invasion of "sweat" shops I can imagine! And as price on sweat is not low already, this will really kill it off it feels like. But hopefully it does not work as I think and it won't help bots to take over the market.

And of ourse, I guess this could be used in many other fields also, maybe hunting?

If this tho will help bots, I need to fall back on Dr. Cox to send a message to devs.

Derid, aka the worried nub.
Sweating is not a bot job, it's a god dang LIFESTYLE! :silly2:

I think it should have been like that since begining...
Those Vtol did bring many problem in game...

Mobs should have been abel to atack them from the beggining...like other vehicle.

I agree, it should... I'm ok with that. But what I don't like is that they changed it without saying anything.

Back