The new skilling cow! Dreadnought Mothership!

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I am happy to announce the opening to repairers skillers on Dreadnought Mothership!

Everyone with interest in FREE ACCESS to repair skilling sessions on Dreadnought mothership just send me a PM here or ingame and I will add you to the Dreadnought guest list.

RULES OF SERVICE:

1. No offensive attitude will be allowed on board, only peace and fun are wellcome.

2. Joining repair crew gives 24/7 access to mothership interior and its repair sections, Pilot and Gunners seats as Pilot skilling are allowed only to Subscribed members, check details here for subscription service: http://giuly-adm.wix.com/dreadnought#!join-dreadnought

3. Access to Dreadnought whenever needed, but leaving ship is allowed ONLY on calypso for FREE, repairers that want to leave the mothership on different planet than Calypso can do it paying a 10 ped transport fee.

4. NO PIRATES ALLOWED on board, a sort of reputation ingame is needed for joining the crew, no new avatars or suspicious persons are allowed to the service.

5. Everyone breaking the rules listed here will be immediately removed from the Dreadnought.

On a sort of side question, any possibility for trips to ark? Or is just for skilling repair?

Rgds

Ace

I would like to join as repair crew, avatar name = forum name.

Thanks =)

On a sort of side question, any possibility for trips to ark? Or is just for skilling repair?

Rgds

Ace

3. Access to Dreadnought whenever needed, but leaving ship is allowed ONLY on calypso for FREE, repairers that want to leave the mothership on different planet than Calypso can do it paying a 10 ped transport fee.

This means that all repairers can stay on board while we have scheduled or VIP flights, just if needed to land on different planet than Calypso there's a little contribute for the transport as for all others passengers of 10 peds.

Here the scheduled flights:

SCHEDULED FLIGHTS v4.3

MONDAY
20:00 Calypso > Rocktropia
20:20 Rocktropia > Arkadia
20:40 Arkadia > Calypso

TUESDAY
Dreadnought available for VIP flights and hunts

WEDNESDAY
11:00 Calypso > Arkadia
11:20 Arkadia > Rocktropia
11:40 Rocktropia > Calypso

THURSDAY
20:00 Calypso > Next Island
20:20 Next Island > Cyrene
20:40 Cyrene > Calypso

FRIDAY

SATURDAY
15:00 Calypso > Arkadia
15:20 Arkadia > Next Island
15:40 Next Island > Rocktropia
16:00 Rocktropia > Cyrene
16:20 Cyrene > Calypso

SUNDAY

Dreadnought is at Arkadia if any arkadian interested in skilling :)

The cow is back to Calypso!

PM me here or ingame to be added on Dreadnought repair crew :silly2:

Two quick questions:
Is there a limit as to how active you need to be for repairs?
How strict would it be when it comes to the reputation requirement? (eg. I am at level 30 vse but only played this game for a few months, do I qualify?)

Reputation is something to check in many ways, like society, time of play, friends and so on... I will add you if interested, about reputation you will have the time to prove we can trust you ;)

The most important is the respect of the members with subscription that pay for the safe scheduled and VIP transport service, if you mind to leave ship on different planet than Calypso or different planet from where you was summoned don't forget to contribute with 10 peds as all others passengers not members.
I will remove immediatly and definitely everyone abusing of the repair service.

Last edited:
free bump. Good service, Great ship.... and a nice crew too :)

mooooo thx adm bump :silly2:

Bump for the cow

Bump for the best repair skilling mothership out there.

Repair for hours and have fun in the meantime on force chat :D

:wtg:

I assume this thread is no longer active as I have not received a response in game or here on the forum(pm).

I'm sorry, I was on honeymoon but now back and this post is still active and still recluting repairers!!! :yay:

pm me ingame and I add to Dreadnought mate ;)

Nice.. might have to try this!! :D

Hello adm! Im intrested to join dreadnoughts guestlist so I can skill som repair :)
You already have me on your FL , nickname: Jimmy Rastaman Swedin

EDIT: And this was supposed to be a pm :) Hard to concentrate with a screaming baby in the background :p

I am happy to announce the opening to repairers skillers on Dreadnought Mothership!

Everyone with interest in FREE ACCESS to repair skilling sessions on Dreadnought mothership just send me a PM here or ingame and I will add you to the Dreadnought guest list.

RULES OF SERVICE:

1. No offensive attitude will be allowed on board, only peace and fun are wellcome.

2. Joining repair crew gives 24/7 access to mothership interior and its repair sections, Pilot and Gunners seats as Pilot skilling are allowed only to Subscribed members, check details here for subscription service: http://giuly-adm.wix.com/dreadnought#!join-dreadnought

4. NO PIRATES ALLOWED on board, a sort of reputation ingame is needed for joining the crew, no new avatars or suspicious persons are allowed to the service.

5. Everyone breaking the rules listed here will be immediately removed from the Dreadnought.

Wellcome on board rasta!

btw no, I haven't got you on my FL so sent an invite ;)

I like Milk+ :eyecrazy:

camping at Calypso training Grounds from days now with pause only for flights, everyone interested in free repair is wellcome :)

ps: and if there's anyone interested in flights and pilot skilling sessions there's subscription for that too :wtg:

the milk is neverending :dancing:

Docked to css for free skilling.

Following discussion with JC, all threads regarding provision of space services are being moved to the Services forum for consistency.

Back