Calling all journalists, writers and other wordsmiths

Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis
711 has kindly given me permission to help coordinate recruitment of some active staff for the PCF Newsroom.

So...

Do you have what it takes to help create news pieces for the front page of the forum, that not only entertain but keep the community informed?

Then contact me by pm here on PCF.

Please include anything that might be relevant about your experience/training in writing/reporting, and some examples of any pieces you've written here or elsewhere.

If you want to just chat about it before sending in a pm with the above details, you're welcome to contact me here or ingame. Feel free to add me from the Player Register if I'm not already on your FL.

:girl:

Don't be shy now :)

Feel free to nominate someone else. I'll contact them by pm and ask if they'd be interested :)

Hi Serica

PM'd :)

I'll contact you ingame when I get a chance. :)

Any one else interested in joining the PCF news crew ?

MS9 was part of the news crew here on PCF (formerly EF) for several years until she resigned in 2009. She now has her own site for EU news/interviews/media.

Thank you for the suggestion Hon, really appreciated, but I have my hands full with MSM, which showcases all planets and EU as a whole, including what MindArk's up to. :)

I used to work in the old newsroom here when it was Entropia Forum and really enjoyed it, so I would highly recommend writers out there to at least give it a shot. Do a test with a single article to see how it goes.

I wish you the best in finding a newsroom staff Serica. We have a lot of talented people in our community.

Just a reminder that we're still taking applications :)

I'm a writer, currently involved in a number of projects. What is the expected weekly time investment for the news group?

I'm a writer, currently involved in a number of projects. What is the expected weekly time investment for the news group?

As everyone is a volunteer, that really depends on what you're willing to do, and the time you can spare.

Bump while waiting for the servers to come back up :)

Back