lol i want modified loot

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Velikii Komby Kombinator
    Society
    CCCP
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Taming does seem to be conspicuously missing, and not even mentioned at all in the release notes...guess 2012 is nto the year for it. But we are getting a new avatar look with dynamic nose hair, so that makes up for that completely.

Banned
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nicholas wizzszz Wolf
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SSN View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol i want modified loot
    It's not "modified", it's "improved" - and their idea of "improved" is not like our idea of "improved".

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    dandale dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    ZOMFG!! they are disabling make up masks

Thats awful!

Edit - I hope there will be some cool make-up on the new avatars when they come
    u r still b-e-a-utiful w/o make up

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Glory Hound Irregulars
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post
    Loot System Improvements
    The first phase of a comprehensive overhaul of the loots for all shared platform and Calypso creatures will be implemented. This overhaul will result in much more interesting and balanced loots for creatures of every level. Many newly designed items are included in this Version Update, waiting to be discovered. The loot system improvement project will continue during the next several releases, and has been designed to greatly improve the overall hunting experience for participants of all levels.
    I don t understand, we are going to get another 20000 new items or a more fair loot distrubuition???
    Crafting System Improvements
    A completely new and improved user interface for crafting will be implemented in Version Update 12.8, which will dramatically streamline the process of constructing items. The new interface automatically scans the avatar inventory and storage for blueprints, resources and materials, allowing items to be constructed without the need for dragging input materials into the crafting machine. Other exciting features of this new interface include the ability to sell crafted items directly to the Trade Terminal, setting automated thresholds for the use of residue, along with a detailed log of each crafting run. Handy quick access to auction buy and sell orders are also included, for cases where required input materials are missing.
    Very nice, copied by Candyman tool!!!! i hope at least you give him some spare ped for the idea
    Evade/attack Tool calculator -- The inventory calculator -- AuctionData tool -- Shops Blast out::::::REVIEW -- EntropiaBay Official Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCapital View Post
    Fuck I want to quit this game and this forum right now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by minim View Post
    Wow :O I think they read PCF lol. What was wrong with the old loot system?
    It was mentioned that the current loot systems had some issues with scalability. (Hunting and mining)

With the new planet partners and large advertising campaigns on the way it's probably expected that there will be a lot more players in game in the near future and thus they're trying to prevent any of these scalability issues from arising. (whatever those issues may be)

In addition, one of their primary focuses for development has always been in the interest of creating an entertaining experience for all players. The current hunting/looting system while a vast improvement over what it was several years ago (with far less no looters and a wider range of item types in loots) is still not the ideal system for providing an entertaining experience to all players - especially newer players that are hunting noob mobs. Going out hunting a bunch of snables is barely a step above going out and sweating them in terms of fun and excitement.

And to come full circle with this - their whole objective with these advertising campaigns is to bring in new players and keep them active. So ramping up the fun and excitement for hunting smaller mobs is definitely a good move!

Awesome just with the update - looking forward to this one!

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Undisclosed
    Lucky Angel Bob
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Interesting update ... I'm almost optimistic about this one

Maybe, just maybe, MA understood and will be finnaly addressing some of the main issues of EU ... like the thin "mid-class" aspect or "cost of play" ... Having 1 milion users contributing an average of 50 USD/month (like WoW) is far far better than focusing on the hundred or so that depo 1K USD/month in average ... maybe they finnaly got some1 aboard to explain them what economy is and how EU should relate to the real world ... the expectation that a mid level player should pay what approximately means a good family car in real world currency for a mid-level armor and SIB UL weapon is kinda wrong imho

And, to be honest, improving hunting loot returns and overall experience can be addressed via very "minor" things really ... like getting rid of TT stuff (like ammo) in loot or greatly reduce misses ... maybe the "miss" system had it's use long ago but today, seeing X misses in a row while using a TT weap for which I'm 10 times over required level simply is not helping my motivation or overall hunting experience ... misses should be imho in the % range of crits, which is what ? 1% ?

Fingers crossed this hunting/crafting update won't resemble anything like the latest mining update ...
    Improved loot = bad returns throughout the day for many, nice loots for few selected ones within an hour
    Auto-aim = simple way to fill your chat with "Failed..." messages | MU = something you hear a lot about but its missing from your loots
    Hunting = activity you could do if weaps weren't nerfed to insane prices | Crafting = activity to undertake if you consider you have an excess of funds

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Velikii Komby Kombinator
    Society
    CCCP
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Also curious what happened to the Tiering speed improvements / updates they mentioned in last development notes?

They finally acknowledged that they fucked up bigtime on the tiering speed, which is great, but so far no word on when they will implement the fix.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Bo Clayton
    Society
    Spartans
    Images
    The longer i'm in this game the more it leaves me confused.

Nobody asked for a new and improved crafting system and yet thats what were geting, people have been asking for the return of their pets and taiming and that is not even mentioned.

Everyone has asked for 'better' loots but instead were getting 'more interesting and balanced' loots, i think this is gona cost me money again.

When it comes to the beauty system i'll believe it when i see it and i wonder if i should tt the masks i have that have not sold while i still have the chance.

Time to flip a coin again, heads MA wins, tails I lose.

James-Clayton-Styling " Stand Out From The Crowd "

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ron Danton Thetin
    Society
    Dark Knights Squires
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by James Clayton View Post
    Nobody asked for a new and improved crafting system and yet thats what were geting,....
    ===snip===
    Gothenburg, Sweden – August 14th, 2012 /MindArk/ – MindArk, the developer of the largest real cash economy Massively Multiplayer Online Game, announced today it is working with Project Whitecard, Inc. to develop a new client that can deliver their MMO projects on virtually any browser and mobile based platform. This new technology will allow users to play from virtually anywhere they have a connection.
    ===snap====

The changes on crafting system are needed to make the handling compatible to tablets and phones, I guess. No room on small screens for the current system.

The "Loot system improvement" doesn't make me feel comfortable. Everytime they touch it, I become nervous......

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast