Achievement: Force Merge

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
The nanochips gave me the firepower and motivation to get those last 4 levels :)

Also gained almost a full point of psyche from 77 to 78. Now i can move over to pyro/cryo and max those chips.

Uber GRATZ on this MF Last Achievement.
A hard and long goal to reach.

Very nice, big gratz :beerchug: still almost 11 levels to go for me

Welcome to the Force Merge gang.:yay::yay::yay:

Gratz! 13 more levels for me, bah!

gz dude nice archivement!:wtg:

The nanochips gave me the firepower and motivation to get those last 4 levels :)

Also gained almost a full point of psyche from 77 to 78. Now i can move over to pyro/cryo and max those chips.

Wow gz - nice!

Gratz, welcome in the Force Merge club :wtg:

gratz, a great achievement!

Gz, this new nano chips are awsome, hope we see even higher levels soon :)

Congratz

Hope to get there myself soon enough , thirteeen more levels to trudge through.

Bones

Uber GRATZ on this MF Last Achievement.

Massive gratz Slither, and quite impressively you did it with 44 (hit), you must have some quality support skills backing up your damage profession. Massive gratz on the unlock, always nice to see some stats as it ticks over.

I've often wondered Akbar if there is another unlock on 'Hit' at very high levels (like Kill strike for combat). I've heard FM adds tons to hit profession, so go go go with your pyro and cryo skilling.

Way to go

Rick

(ps: not in FM club yet, I'm going crazy route).

WoW Huge Grats on your achivemet:yay:

Thx guys :)

As for secondary skills, I got :

IRD=6654
RDA=9335
Anatomy=11020
Seren=7683
Wounding=8409

My MF skills for dam are:

electro=5697
P.Cat=4087
Harmony=3395

They were a little lower when I unlocked FM.

...I've often wondered Akbar if there is another unlock on 'Hit' at very high levels (like Kill strike for combat)...

To me, mindforce achievements were to be able to use high level chips like the resurrection chip, or even harder, the wormhole chip, that I could finally use in 2005 after a hard skilling period.

Mindark gave the possibility to people who clearly did not care in the past in the mindforce profession to get skills in it, and unlock the new skills.
As well, in 2007 mindark uncapped the sweat gatherer skill, which was not something they ever planned to do, which is also the reason why power catalyst, which logically should be a side skill, is not considered, and even more, mindforce harmony, force merge.

Since the resurrection chip, and the wormhole chip which both became completly useless and toys for uber rich players, meaning 1% of all of us, nothing new have been introduced for the joy of the playerbase.

Now at VU 12.8 some people got the skills doubled, those people got the unlocks but when MA fixed the problem those unlocked skills got red (locked again), one of my soc mates is affected of that, he has both commando, kill strike and doctor but they are all red so there should be people with ALL unlocks in the MF professions now also but red since they dont have the skills needed for the unlock anymore.

Now at VU 12.8 some people got the skills doubled, those people got the unlocks but when MA fixed the problem those unlocked skills got red (locked again), one of my soc mates is affected of that, he has both commando, kill strike and doctor but they are all red so there should be people with ALL unlocks in the MF professions now also but red since they dont have the skills needed for the unlock anymore.

It is true that i did not think of this aspect of the vu 12.8 bug, as i was not affected myself by it.
I don't think that's really a problem to have the skill (even in red) because people did not unlock it yet.
Anyway, mindark should do something for this case.

But did they knew about it ?
I heard they were more worried about people who had the idea to chip out their double skills, so the reason for people beeing locked.

Hey, Mods, i know this is off from the original topic, but we are in a forum where people talk, in case some of you forgot it...

Having a skill red is like not having it at all so i guess that is no problem.
The thing with those unlockes is that with all people that got unlocks we should see ALL possible unlocks atleast up to level 100 since there was some people that became all the way up to entropia master in some professions.

Thx guys :)

As for secondary skills, I got :

IRD=6654
RDA=9335
Anatomy=11020
Seren=7683
Wounding=8409

My MF skills for dam are:

electro=5697
P.Cat=4087
Harmony=3395

They were a little lower when I unlocked FM.

Thank you Slither for posting your points totals. I often reflect back to your achievement, when monitoring my own progress.

Your 11K Anatomy certainly makes a massive difference in damage profession. It's interesting letting some professions bounce off others.

I've a taken a new approach of late so rather than push hard in one profession for the last couple of levels for commando and FM it might be better to take a more relaxed skilling approach and skill other professions, and let the support skills do their work for you. This seems to be working nicely, even though the unlocks need more patience.

Good luck out there.

To me, mindforce achievements were to be able to use high level chips like the resurrection chip, or even harder, the wormhole chip, that I could finally use in 2005 after a hard skilling period.

Mindark gave the possibility to people who clearly did not care in the past in the mindforce profession to get skills in it, and unlock the new skills.
As well, in 2007 mindark uncapped the sweat gatherer skill, which was not something they ever planned to do, which is also the reason why power catalyst, which logically should be a side skill, is not considered, and even more, mindforce harmony, force merge.

Since the resurrection chip, and the wormhole chip which both became completly useless and toys for uber rich players, meaning 1% of all of us, nothing new have been introduced for the joy of the playerbase.

What do you trying to say Akbar? Arrhh... do you mean harmony and Pow Cat not included in sweating profession? Yeah I always thought that was a shame too.

I'm pleased with the new VU 12.8 for MF, I really so love these new top end nanochips. To MF hunt on CP with Cryo and Pryo was a dream of mine, it was not possible in the past due to mob regain, but works wonders now.

Rick

What do you trying to say Akbar? Arrhh... do you mean harmony and Pow Cat not included in sweating profession? Yeah I always thought that was a shame too.

If you place yourself back in the way and purposes where the sweating profession have been built in the Project Entropia times, it is clear that the sweating profession have never been made to be an unlimited profession like everything else in the game, so why all other professions Mindforce included have side hidden skills (unlocks) to compensate/reward/contribute to the main skill getting harder to rise.
The way the Sweating Gatherer skill have been designed, was just a starter for new-commers meaning new players creating an account in Project Entropia, to start in the game.

Everybody must aslo understand that in those years back, nobody was talking in term of professions for the simple reason that the concept of professions is something which appeared years later, I would say when stats on weapons appeared in the game.

The sweat gatherer skill had a start, and an END of life marked with the yellow message (which was in the maximum average between 100 to 120 skill points, with exceptionnal higher values).

When you see and know that the 1st unlock in all existing skills at this time, marksmanship was at least at 1200 skill points, it is clear that mindark logically never inttended to associate a hidden skill to the sweat gatherer skill.
So later, when they uncapped the skill limit of the skill "sweat gatherer", they gave the opportunity for the players to increase a skill which was volontarilly made to stop an end forever, but they did not improve the skill system with the hidden mindforce skills certainly in purpose.
Now, we can just saddly notice, that the Sweat Gatherer skill, is the ONLY main skill in the whole game, which is not attached to existing unlocks in the same profession area, but it should.

This concept of end of life, associated to new players creating new accounts is something very important to understand :

In the search to get new accounts, as the sweat concept was certainly a success with what mindark planned, they introduced the mentor system, with a reward system, which is also undirectly a way to motivate people to create new Alt accounts.
There was for sure real new players, but you can also be sure that certain players have been creating alt-avatars for the gift reward, just as for the 30 skill points reward (that was given at this time).
* If this can light some narrow minded and "illiterate" idiots, I had 8 disciples (real players), so 1 + 8 x 30 = 241 points + 2 more when the mentor system changed with the new skill system VU 7.4, which gave me nothing in term of skills.

When sweating appeared, then "ended" for players "who were allowed" to sweat, people had to find a solution to get new vibrant sweats, as those new precious and valuable items which are the vibrant sweats, were the essence to use all the other paying powers of mindforce.
* Players allowed : too high skilled players could not sweat at all. (even considered as a n00b profession, or should I say activity, this was anyway something not given for everybody, and by this simple fact a high motivation for some people ... well, to create alt-avatars again).
So this was the REAL start of massive Alt-avatars creations(sssssssssssssss).
And that's clearly what mindark was looking for, massive numbers of "new" accounts.

The sweat uncap of July 4th 2006, Version Update 8.5, linked to the mindark announcement of 500 000 accounts in the game and the new introduction of "The Massive Advertising System" are really not a coincidence....

So when I see recently a new Mentor System with the annoucement to double the playerbase...
this reminds me some Project Entropia History... :)

Sources : A History of Sweats, The vu 8.5 link given by Mega in this same thread, Mindforce VU 5.3, Mentor VU 5.6

Back