Regeneration Chip XI

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
What are the going price for these?

For the record, Interested in buying one. Placed a order in auction but no clue about the price :)

Last edited:
bump it up there. One in ingame auction now for +7299 SB/BO. How is that priced?

I valued a XI chip for 3k ped in this thread.

UL MF Heal chips are still dropping, one as recent as last night.

/Slupor

Aye, and they just started dropping the last few months... Anything new is almost always overpriced :) also, unl. MF chips are almost always overpriced imo :laugh:

bump it up there. One in ingame auction now for +7299 SB/BO. How is that priced?

way over priced i would say roughly 3k - 3.5k

bump bump bump for 2013

Just saw a sale for +7299 :O

never know might be a manipulation sale after they seen this thread...

Nah, unl. MindForce chips are often overpriced compared to non-MF similar effect things...

For example, that cryo nano lvl I that sold for 1000PED? Insane :laugh:

Nah, unl. MindForce chips are often overpriced compared to non-MF similar effect things...

For example, that cryo nano lvl I that sold for 1000PED? Insane :laugh:

no that's just idiots overpaying for a low end chip and one of the ppl that was bidding on it is not willing to pay that price anymore..

they are not worth that much the first xi sold for what 12k+ or so and as soon as this thread come about that chip was popped onto auction a little suspicious if you ask me.

just like the lvl 8 chips 20.21 heal/sec they are only worth 1 to 1.5k now pretty common and these other chips are getting a lot more common now, overall not really worth that much now

There sure was a good timing of that sale. Almost no sales of those chips and when I make a thread it takes less than a day from a chip is put up for sale and sold with a price well over what I was told the last chips sold for. I'm not falling for it at least and will wait and see what they will continue to sell for as I I'm not rushing into it anyways.

Edit; Isn't it the same avatar that are now unloading a X chip also?

Last edited:
Yes same ava. He is 2nd ava of someone who is looting or having some of it.

I for my self try to compare the heal/sec with other FAPs. Say FAP69-SGA with less than heal/sec than XI, and that one costs how much? No less than 5k I think. So the XI should if so cost more than 5k if u think this way.

Another thing to consider is all the L X and L XI ones in auction that costs so little and because of that price might drop below 5k compared to the fap69-sga.

I have got UL X chip and happy with the price I payed as long as MA don't make those the new FAP-5 in their drop rate.

/Rock

/Slupor

Can you tell what XI dropped from if that whats dropped?

I tried eomons during the migration and I didn't get even an (L) one, unfortunately. (Young eomons mosly, don't have gear for bigger ones.)

I tried eomons during the migration and I didn't get even an (L) one, unfortunately. (Young eomons mosly, don't have gear for bigger ones.)

Eomon stalkers I think.

Yes same ava. He is 2nd ava of someone who is looting or having some of it.

I for my self try to compare the heal/sec with other FAPs. Say FAP69-SGA with less than heal/sec than XI, and that one costs how much? No less than 5k I think. So the XI should if so cost more than 5k if u think this way.

Another thing to consider is all the L X and L XI ones in auction that costs so little and because of that price might drop below 5k compared to the fap69-sga.

I have got UL X chip and happy with the price I payed as long as MA don't make those the new FAP-5 in their drop rate.

/Rock

Also consider the fact that UL heal chips cannot be tiered and thus are stuck wrt their healing power no matter how much you use it. Plus that the skills you gain are less mainstream and harder to put out on the market.

Eomons drop Heal Chips.

i myself have chosen Mind force heal chips, before i only used fap but they decayed so fast so its more eco to use chip because they don't decay so fast, but ofc you need the skills to use it. and I was forced to chip in for 600 ped and finish the new mission for the new mob, which I cant remember what is called, before I could even used a level x chip.
I just buy L chips when available on auction

I just buy L chips when available on auction

Problem is just that MA at any time might stop the (L) chips from dropping or that supply is less than the demand. (For instance, on faps, I'm at SK-80 level and auction currently looks rather empty of those.)

Right now I use X(L) and XI(L) chips. No idea if the (L) chips still drops, doesn't really look like auction is packed with them; I got a 38 ped X(L) chip in auction a few days ago and for XI(L) there was none. My best repairable chip is my old V chip (where the healing distance was nerfed at VU10)..

Most of my mindforce healing skills came when I skilled to be able to unlock "death speak".

One good thing: I've looted a repairable VII heal chip from sand king (together with loads of oil).

Anyone knows if it's practically possible to trade it up to XI healchip?

I went to look at Stryker's salesthread to ask if he has any left, but it seems he has sold out :(

Last time I looked auction was empty of both X(L) and XI(L) chips.

I disco'd the XI chip on eomon young about 2 weeks into migration.

ok I have issue here.

In less than 24 hours there are now 3 unlimited XI heal chips for sale.

Cerberis has a 7 day auction, I bid on his chip for 4500 this morning.

Star then added his chip, I reserved a price with him for the same amount 4500 (should the cerb chip sell for more)

Naomi has now listed another XI chip, and wants instant sale.

Now although there is an opportunity to push prices lower (and most of the MF community think they are worth 3500 at best), I'm a fair guy and dont want to do this. I'm happy to pay 4500 peds for any one of those 3 chips.

So lets say Naomi or Star agrees to instant price of 4500. If I go back to cerb and say look I have acceptance on an offer of 4500 so do you want to release your chip to me "now" for my bid price 4500? if he says no, I want to wait to B/O offers....I see it is only fair to take the other offer (at the same price, I offered him).

Has that broken any rules? I dont see that I have if I maintaned my exact price, and offered instant sale to cerb first, then star and than naomi.

That way first one to accept 4500 gets the sale

Fair or not fair?

Rick

pS: I dont expect any other offers anyway, becasue if I buy at 4500 it sets a new price. So any sensible person would wait anyhow to see what happens with my offers.

My issue is pretty much the "quick sale" aspect of it.

I want one of those chips, i've killed over 1000 eomons without even a single (L) one, so my hope is to get a HOF big enough. And change of time in one of those bigger (well 4500 hofs) with dropping spree isn't easy.

ok I have issue here.

In less than 24 hours there are now 3 unlimited XI heal chips for sale.

Fair or not fair?

You will figure out the decent thing to do, I'm sure of that.

I just think you offered a 50% premium on what an UL XI is worth to me, and whatever seller you pick should take your money and run. I said in and earlier post more chips will drop, and here they are.

/Slupor

Buying UL XI chip for 3k ped @ boxes.

If he wants to wait I'd say take the other offers and withdraw your offer to him.

You will figure out the decent thing to do, I'm sure of that.

I just think you offered a 50% premium on what an UL XI is worth to me, and whatever seller you pick should take your money and run. I said in and earlier post more chips will drop, and here they are.

Buying UL XI chip for 3k ped @ boxes.

I agree in some way I still think prices might drop to 3000 - 3500

Although I wanted to make sure i got one, before they all ended up colecting dust in some peoples stores like so many other items. So to pay 1000 more for something I've wanted ever since I see them, is not so bad.

I was never going to pay 12K like the first one or 6K, but can live with TT4500

Also see some stats below, I did some homework. At 22 heals per min its almost as good as a UR175 (L)
Not bad really considering its so hard to get quality unlimited FAPS.

If he wants to wait I'd say take the other offers and withdraw your offer to him.

You're right. after further thought I bought Naomi's chip TT+4500 today and cancelled my other bid.

thank you both so much for your input

Rick

2k. Its raining + 7,94 heal/pec

I actually believe it will cost more in future when more ppl are skilled up to use those chips!

Not to talk if MA should in any way add tiers to MF too...

One added in auction two hours ago by Christian Charlie Lundell for TT+5.4k BO TT+5.7k

Dunno if that's the chip but my first thought would be that that would be the chip that was on a "quick sale".

I actually believe it will cost more in future when more ppl are skilled up to use those chips!

Not to talk if MA should in any way add tiers to MF too...

I'm skilled to use that chip, but not the PEDs to buy it.
And currently no (L) chips in auction.

I was the "happy" one who got a Regeneration Chip VII from sand king (burning up the last of my Felis(L)), I had for a day the hope I would be able to upgrade (by selling my V chip and the VII chip) - then I saw the markup for my V chip ~ 250 ped.

From my perspective, looking for nice MF chips, adding tiers would make the prices fly away even more.

Back