Ebn: Rx unit omega and the egg located - final showdown this sunday

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A PK EVENT. And oh, I can't gear up, because I've lost like 45k in this ****ing game this year.

Its not as bad as the Echidna episode to be fair.

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A PK EVENT. And oh, I can't gear up, because I've lost like 45k in this ****ing game this year.

What is it then when you have to PK to win ALL the prizes? Please enlighten me.

Don't know that one, must have been before my time.

The one that happened earlier in this event with RX, everyone was killing everyone relentlessly.

RX unit Omega online and may be about to attack any moment now

THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A PK EVENT.

I'm curious how you came to that conclusion.

The event is against MA controlled super avas.

In a pvp area.

For some of the best pk plates in game.

In not only a pvp area, but an area where there is financial incentive to indiscriminately kill everything around.

And you expect everyone to sit around and hold hands? :confused:

worst event i have ever seen, MA shouldn't make any event when game is unstable - waste of our time and peds...

tp, RX show up, game crash, relog, event end... perfect !

I came back recently for the robot event, after taking most of the last couple years off. What a mistake, I was just at the final event for the Egg and it was a joke! All it was, was a bunch of Uber players running around killing each other. I never even saw an RX Unit. I think it's time to see out and quit this deadend game.

Anything good one you you like to get rid of before leaving? dung? you got dung?!?!

CDF PRIORITY ALERT: RX DEFEATED IN CONTAMINATED ZONE AND NEAR FORT ARGUS - RX UNIT OMEGA DESTROYED - THE EGG HAS BEEN RECOVERED - RX UNIT SLAYERS WILL HAVE REWARDS PLACED IN THEIR CARRIED INVENTORY TOMORROW - END TRANSMISSION

The end !

What ever did happen to that Death Star on the way? And that unknown space station I forgot the name about where this Death Star(s) could be seen with the naked eye?

Also since the Robots never did get the Egg to the wormhole..well..is this a good sign?

Edit:

Never mind this all means we will get Pets soon!!!!!!:yay:

i wish it was in pvp3 like last time, it was to much avatars to be able to do anything. took ages to load RX Units :(

MA make it in Lootable PvP next time!

I'm curious how you came to that conclusion.

The event is against MA controlled super avas.

In a pvp area.

For some of the best pk plates in game.

In not only a pvp area, but an area where there is financial incentive to indiscriminately kill everything around.

And you expect everyone to sit around and hold hands? :confused:

I'm not a pk person myself so can understand the frustration with events like this. Thing is there is an unwritten pk pecking order. Some people won't even get shot at while others like me at the bottom of the pecking order may have shots coming at them from all directions (being easy targets and not very good).

Perhaps a pvp event in a fort could be useful for newbie pk'ers like me. So you could have RX on one side and colonists as team on other. So we would then we working co-operatively to defeat a common enemy. This would allow newbie pk'ers to participate better as well as more experienced players.

You've hit the nail on the head with the unwritten pecking order comment.

Standard rule...if you're not a pker...make friends with pkers :)

I'm not a pk person myself so can understand the frustration with events like this. Thing is there is an unwritten pk pecking order. Some people won't even get shot at while others like me at the bottom of the pecking order may have shots coming at them from all directions (being easy targets and not very good).

Perhaps a pvp event in a fort could be useful for newbie pk'ers like me. So you could have RX on one side and colonists as team on other. So we would then we working co-operatively to defeat a common enemy. This would allow newbie pk'ers to participate better as well as more experienced players.

Reason not to slay all RX

They only allied themselves with the robots briefly to become independent of humans (see second paragraph):

Back