Florin Rechinul Pocneata (REAL ONE!)

Rechinul

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Florin Rechinul Pocneata
I`m a very Well KNOWN Player with lots of trust and friends, there was someone who Taken my FULL NAME in game, and doing bad things.
My society is Project -X- leaded by slupor. This guy even created new FAKE society Project-X- and hes leading himself there.

Please Make Support Case aswell and they will solve it faster.
There was created an AVATAR WITH SIMILAR NAME as mine <replaced: with only 1 letter different in the whole name, so that it looks almost exactly the same>

Please STAY ALERT. I heard he already Scammed some players.

REMEMBER. ALL TIME U GIVE SOMETHING to ME ! SCANN MY ACCOUNT.

IF u dont see 97 AGILITY and HIGH ATTRIBUTE ! dont give anything !

Last edited:
yup, guys notice the attribute's indeed a good way to verify the real avatar!

ok M8 tnx for heads up

Salty

Can confirm this Rechinul is the correct one, I used to trade with him a bit back in 2007

Hello,

Was affected by this fake avatar, already sent in a support case, sad to see someone using a name so similar to someone who is trustworthy for scamming people.

Hope the scammer gets banned so the real Rechinul's rep stays clean.

Ciao all
Lexxy

Stupid people making this a hobby...
:scratch2:

Another thing MA should verify

Also, if the Society does not say Project -X-, it's the wrong guy.

im going to fnid this scammer and mess around with him :laugh:

lol??? someone have u on his aim rofl

Find him and bust a cap in his knee!

Menace

And i guess, the scammer know your friends, and yourself.
Probably someone around you in game.

Just a guess.

And i guess, the scammer know your friends, and yourself.
Probably someone around you in game.

Just a guess.

I hope MA investigate this account, and see whos BEHIND of this shit. And to LOCK BOTH ACCOUNTS!

Thanks everyone for feedback.

Please Spread the link on your friends list. Everyone must know of this scum.

REMEMBER. ALL TIME U GIVE SOMETHING to ME ! SCANN MY ACCOUNT.

IF u dont see 97 AGILITY and HIGH ATTRIBUTE ! dont give anything !

scan.jpg

... real one!

P. S.: If you mind the screenie, just let me know and I delete it :)

Thanks for the info

Hi m8 sorry to hear about this issue, i hope u get it solved asap, sadly this kind of things we wont get rid of im affraid if not MA is able to do something about it.
Take care out there.

Stay alert guys !

Someone else complained about this imposteur.

:scratch2:

This other avatar is <replaced: named with only 1 letter different in the whole name, so that it looks almost exactly the same>

Sorry to see this happen to you mate, I hope it gets sorted soon.

MA shouldn't allow avatar creation with similar names like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be fooled - this little smarty pants even created his own Project-X- soc.

Rech (the real one), Whose cornflakes did you pee in??? :eyecrazy:

I have watched this thread and have yet to see "what scam" this imposter is doing?How are we supposed to be warned if we don't know what exactly what the imposter is trying to "Scam" us with and take screenies of such activity?

Thank You for warning though! :wtg:

is the fake one RO also? i wanna verify the one i have in my FL, added u a few weeks ago.

MA is only holiday, please leave a message and we will get back to you.

Thanks for the heads up, hope he doesn't get far.

Send a pm to the one you have while he is offline then you will get a response saying the full name of the avtar you tried to send a message to and compare the spelling with the full name in this thread.

is the fake one RO also? i wanna verify the one i have in my FL, added u a few weeks ago.

Don't be fooled - this little smarty pants even created his own Project-X- soc.

Rech (the real one), Whose cornflakes did you pee in??? :eyecrazy:

Damn, I just noticed that there is a soc with just one space different than our name. Support case made, hope this one gets resolved really fast.

Trust silly scams are the worst. :mad:

Last edited:
Seems i didnt just pee in his cereals, but ive done other things too.

As i notice myself he even created a Society "Project-X-" instead "Project -X-" i`m in.

This guy will soon get locked, and his alter account. For sure its an older player who knew where to look, and what to do. We will soon have an Official response from MA!
Hope there are no more scamms from this scum.

sorry to hear this, but can confirm the real one is on this thread, hope this gets resolved soon.

cheers:)

Agis

More Info about REAL ONE!.

Mentor Status -> 64 Graduated Disciples
Professional Standing -> Advanced Pyro Kinetik (DMG) (level 44)

Besides having same name as u, what did he do to be called scammer?

So what is he doing exactly besides having a name similar to yours? you are throwing around accusations with no evidence or proof and naming names which is against forum rules.

Reported thread.

So what is he doing exactly besides having a name similar to yours? you are throwing around accusations with no evidence or proof and naming names which is against forum rules.

Reported thread.

He ran away with 4 ESI ? if u read the whole THREAD There are players who got scammed by this guy.

Why you guys cant be resonable, and dont throw shit.

He created account with SAME NAME (just one diferent Letter) / He created society SAME NAME ?!?
What would be the reason for all of this if he is not for scamming ? Im like an IDOL for him ? My society is Idol for him ? or What ?

They're just trolling.
It's obviously some sort of attempt at stealing your ID for character defamation and personal gain.

Back