MA Staff Playing the Game

Status

MelMan2002

Alpha
Raul Zorro Lopez
--Mod's Note--
This whole conversation was an off-topic issue from another thread and was moved to it's own thread.

JohnCapital
--/Mod's Note--

Eviscerators have been real PED suckers to me...

Wait...Kim hunts Eviscerators??

Last edited by a moderator:
wait.. Kim hunts in game?? ... my brain suddenly exploded.. a paradox has formed... not only does this suggest Kim is in-game.. but also has spent time there.. and also also enough to be on some equal level of % returns.... and also also also... must be some secret avatar... wait....is this a good thing or a bad thing??? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

wait.. Kim hunts in game?? ... my brain suddenly exploded.. a paradox has formed... not only does this suggest Kim is in-game.. but also has spent time there.. and also also enough to be on some equal level of % returns.... and also also also... must be some secret avatar... wait....is this a good thing or a bad thing??? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Kim's active participation in the game is no secret. See this post on EF from 2011: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/2575559-post4.html
Hello, these are some good questions and I will do my best to answer them.

1)
-Do you have to pay for your PED yourselves even though you can't withdraw it? Does it come out of your pay-cheque?
No, we are given PEDs now and then, these PEDs come from estates and motherships etc that have been sold through the auction.

-Do you have a set 'allowance' per week/month/etc that is automatically deposited into the account based on what MA considers the average deposit?
Yes its about 500 to 1000 PED per month.

-What happens when you run out of PED (if you do)? Do you grab a vse-mk1 and sweat to get the full 'eco' experience?
I have never gathered sweat.

-Some mobs are more profitable than others (in terms of markup at least) and by working at Mindark, the staff surely know this. Do you hunt/mine/craft only things that would be 'smart', or do you 'play stupid' on purpose?
Well all we know is when and which items are introduced but we never go after those items intentionally once they are released. In terms of markup and deciding what to hunt I often just use Entropedia, I like liver and pancreas oil

2)
Another part of 'The Entropian Experience' is grinding. It is not easy to reach the higher levels - and as the first and second quotes above show, at least Kim reached his levels the way the rest of us have had to.
What I'd like to know is if you routinely limit yourself (in terms of gear/skills/etc and maybe even knowledge) to get a peak into what the newer players might be experiencing (having to hunt sabakuma/punies for hours on end without armour or in something like pixie to just max the opalo).
-Do you also try and hunt above your level to experience what most mid-level players try to do?
I can only speak for myself but I usually do all kinds of things such as grind my favourite mobs, iron challenges, pvp and mining. I don't do crafting though, never liked it. I play on my spare time because I enjoy it and I do what I feel like doing.

3)
Since as far as I know, your play avatars are on the production server, you must have to interact with other participants. Whether it be trading, teaming, hiring a service, etc - PED will probably change hands. Your actions will directly or indirectly influence the economy.
Are there any policies in place to make sure that MA staff do not place preference on certain avatars - allowing them to have an indirect edge or free ride (say paying 200 PED for a fapping service while the normal rate is 50 PED, etc).
I don't think there are any specific rules but generally speaking we are to play as regular avatars. We are obviously prohibited from just giving cash to other avatars for them to cash out.. Thats embezzlement and its illegal.

-Also, say you loot an uber item (modfap, etc) and you don't plan on using it. Do you have to tt it? Do you have to toss it on auction? What if the item was looted in team - how would you go about splitting it?
We play like regular avatars, its up to the employee in question to make that determination

What's your favourite mob? Would you rather have more stable loot or bigger hofs - with a lower return on every day activities? Do you intentionally try to do things the game doesn't intend (in order to find the bugs/exploits to squish them of course)?
My favourite mob is probably the Gokibusagi, I really like the sounds it makes when I fill it with lead. I also like the Allophyl and the Pop Dragon.

And yes I do try to find bugs and exploits whenever I can.

Hope you were happy with the answers, cheers!

This isn't exactly on-topic though, so if you want to discuss it further, please do so in new thread :)

So..what you're trying to say is...that.. I deposit MY MONEY, which entropia then TAKES from me, GIVES the ped to lets say Kim (she's a girl btw, im almost sure) and she cant cashout, probably just hoards ped...which means...my money is screwed from the beginning i put it into the game or how does this not influence (screw with) other people's experience??

I think it's time we got a clear statement from MA how the returns are working because after becoming a "mid player" I still have 0 idea if the 90% is correct and official or just our playerbase assumption,especially if there are ped "traps" such as MA avatars...:scratch2:

+ if Kim loots an uber item...he decides at what MU he will put the item on AH is - isnt that indirect influence on item pricing by MA??

+ how can I be so foolish to forget the fact that if Kim likes to find bugs and exploits a lot..and hints a friend...i guess repairable L13's CAN happen?

+ OR if Kim knows when an item will be introduced.........[Certain avatar] - 2x (40k PED MU) UL SPIRIT mk. II twice in one week (I'm sure everyone knows that Certain avatar actually did this - even tho its statistically nearly impossible - hmm...reminds me of certain 2x Gazunga at some point too, was in same 10 minutes tho, could be a bug,...40k ped bug :))

Last edited:
So..what you're trying to say is...that.. I deposit MY MONEY, which entropia then TAKES from me, GIVES the ped to lets say Kim (she's a girl btw, im almost sure) and she cant cashout, probably just hoards ped...which means...my money is screwed from the beginning i put it into the game or how does this not influence (screw with) other people's experience??

I think it's time we got a clear statement from MA how the returns are working because after becoming a "mid player" I still have 0 idea if the 90% is correct and official or just our playerbase assumption,especially if there are ped "traps" such as MA avatars...:scratch2:

+ if Kim loots an uber item...he decides at what MU he will put the item on AH is - isnt that indirect influence on item pricing by MA??

+ how can I be so foolish to forget the fact that if Kim likes to find bugs and exploits a lot..and hints a friend...i guess repairable L13's CAN happen?

+ OR if Kim knows when an item will be introduced.........[Certain avatar] - 2x (40k PED MU) UL SPIRIT mk. II twice in one week (I'm sure everyone knows that Certain avatar actually did this - even tho its statistically nearly impossible - hmm...reminds me of certain 2x Gazunga at some point too, was in same 10 minutes tho, could be a bug,...40k ped bug :))

Are you new to this game or something? Think about your logic, wtf does it matter if Kim has your ped (which I doubt) that you lost because you don't know how to play. Who cares how mindark uses the money you lose because of your stupidity. Also, it makes no sense why you think your money is "screwed" to start with... god forbid someone else cycles peds and gets a good loot huh?

Are you new to this game or something? Think about your logic, wtf does it matter if Kim has your ped (which I doubt) that you lost because you don't know how to play. Who cares how mindark uses the money you lose because of your stupidity. Also, it makes no sense why you think your money is "screwed" to start with... god forbid someone else cycles peds and gets a good loot huh?

ROFL, this just shows how (sorry, but can't help it) dreadfully retarded you are, my friend.

WHAT DOES IT CHANGE IF KIM GETS THE PED??? Yes, he can't withdraw them but WTF, are you serious about your statement?

Do you not see the implications of 500-1000ped per employee - was it per week - or month and what they can do with it after cycling (post stuff on auct, etc,...)

In my opinion NO MA EMPLOYEE, WHICH HAS INSIDE INFORMATION ABOUT ITEM DROPS, etc,.. SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING INGAME THAT CAN INFLUENCE REAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE, PERIOD. If you think otherwise - you sir are a braindead monkey. Thats why companies have testing teams to test the product in a test environment.

BTW, I'm not loosing ped, as a matter of fact, I make ped in this game, im about 1K EUR up from invested money - and with my L48,45 laser/blp pistoleer and 29/28 both mining prof - I make the profit off players -

NO MATTER HOW STUPID/SMART/GODLIKE you feel your brain is - show me how to not excessively loose ped to MA (if MA doesnt decide otherwise - Alan Krom Alan ATH after sellout thread - 2x ASI TEN looted by 2 players after posting sell-out thread on this forum - maybe ASI's a bad example coz value came from MU, not TT, but still shows how MA can decide how a player is going to do via inserting loot it seems) but my point is if MA decides you will get 200ped from a 1k mining run - your intelligence CAN NOT change this - no matter how smart you THINK you are, you cant just "do something" and that will turn the 20% return run into a 140% if you're still following.

Problem can occur, I think, when someone from MA plays the game, loots an item, lets say for point sake - he loots a MODFAP and - as stated in the Kim post - the MA employee can do what he feels with the item - means if he puts it on auction, even if he cant take the money from the game - the item gets sold - he is helping MA indirectly keep the price of the lets say MODFAP up - which means they can influence item pricing - simple as that - you should read everything first, comment after - yes,

I admit yesterdays post was RAGE because I dropped 850ped of probes+amp and got 120ped ore in return. I know, I know it all evens out in the longterm.

But my points that MA employees should under no circumstance be allowed to play the game are still 100% spot on - if im wrong - prove me wrong.

If you worked at MA and had a "MA-avatar", how would you play? As you mentioned or differently?

But my points that MA employees should under no circumstance be allowed to play the game are still 100% spot on - if im wrong - prove me wrong.

I will prove you wrong:

You state "under no circumstances"...there are plenty of circumstances where they could be allowed to play with zero impact on the things you are worried about. So saying there are "none" is wrong. I don't need to explain them all, but there are many possibilities, all of which would allow their participation under "some" circumstances that even you might understand and find acceptable. So the fact that you used a phrase that high-school kids like to add into their persuasive writing exercises to sound convincing proves you are wrong, because as the rest of us know, under certain circumstances, any action whatsoever by any human on this planet can in fact be deemed acceptable, given the right circumstances.

I will prove you wrong:

You state "under no circumstances"...there are plenty of circumstances where they could be allowed to play with zero impact on the things you are worried about. So saying there are "none" is wrong. I don't need to explain them all, but there are many possibilities, all of which would allow their participation under "some" circumstances that even you might understand and find acceptable. So the fact that you used a phrase that high-school kids like to add into their persuasive writing exercises to sound convincing proves you are wrong, because as the rest of us know, under certain circumstances, any action whatsoever by any human on this planet can in fact be deemed acceptable, given the right circumstances.

Ok so to explain it to you, since you too did not read the whole thing or IDK why you're playing MA's superman here;

FROM KIM POST - RIGHT HERE

-Also, say you loot an uber item (modfap, etc) and you don't plan on using it. Do you have to tt it? Do you have to toss it on auction? What if the item was looted in team - how would you go about splitting it?

We play like regular avatars, its up to the employee in question to make that determination

Anything else? OK, I might have overdone it with the UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES - I MEANT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHERE THEY EFFECT ON REAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE OR INFLUENCE ON THE UNIVERSE, WHICH COULD LATER INFLUENCE THE REAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE IN ANY FORM OR WAY!!! - which if you read what Kim wrote up there - is not the case.

Anything else, Mr. Let me lick MA's ass publicly and maybe I too will get a nice ASI TEN inserted in loot?

Some people are retarded..... Kim doesn't play with our peds, or anyone's peds. Ped is generated by the system, programmable, spawnable, what every you like able. I'd say MA just adjusts the numbers on his ped card, just creating them. Afterall, it's only numbers in a program, not hard rl currency ;)

ROFL, this just shows how (sorry, but can't help it) dreadfully retarded you are, my friend.

WHAT DOES IT CHANGE IF KIM GETS THE PED??? Yes, he can't withdraw them but WTF, are you serious about your statement?

Do you not see the implications of 500-1000ped per employee - was it per week - or month and what they can do with it after cycling (post stuff on auct, etc,...)

In my opinion NO MA EMPLOYEE, WHICH HAS INSIDE INFORMATION ABOUT ITEM DROPS, etc,.. SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING INGAME THAT CAN INFLUENCE REAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE, PERIOD. If you think otherwise - you sir are a braindead monkey. Thats why companies have testing teams to test the product in a test environment.

BTW, I'm not loosing ped, as a matter of fact, I make ped in this game, im about 1K EUR up from invested money - and with my L48,45 laser/blp pistoleer and 29/28 both mining prof - I make the profit off players -

NO MATTER HOW STUPID/SMART/GODLIKE you feel your brain is - show me how to not excessively loose ped to MA (if MA doesnt decide otherwise - Alan Krom Alan ATH after sellout thread - 2x ASI TEN looted by 2 players after posting sell-out thread on this forum - maybe ASI's a bad example coz value came from MU, not TT, but still shows how MA can decide how a player is going to do via inserting loot it seems) but my point is if MA decides you will get 200ped from a 1k mining run - your intelligence CAN NOT change this - no matter how smart you THINK you are, you cant just "do something" and that will turn the 20% return run into a 140% if you're still following.

Problem can occur, I think, when someone from MA plays the game, loots an item, lets say for point sake - he loots a MODFAP and - as stated in the Kim post - the MA employee can do what he feels with the item - means if he puts it on auction, even if he cant take the money from the game - the item gets sold - he is helping MA indirectly keep the price of the lets say MODFAP up - which means they can influence item pricing - simple as that - you should read everything first, comment after - yes,

I admit yesterdays post was RAGE because I dropped 850ped of probes+amp and got 120ped ore in return. I know, I know it all evens out in the longterm.

Look pal, you really think that just because MA staff can hunt that they are stealing your loot? I highly doubt that the team is notified about where loot is. That would just be plain stupid and illogical. I bet you think Jeanni and Raven are MA staff because they looted something good and you didnt? Imo you sound like a whiny baby who is mad because he hasnt looted a rare item. I mean all that you say just doesnt make sense. First off, it wouldnt effect the economy if an MA ava looted the item or not. Second, I mean seriously, you think that MA just gives info to its team and lets them do what they wish with it? You lack logic. Also who gives a shit if you lose some on a mining run... it all balances out. Also you know Jeanni and Raven cycle more in a week than you probably do in a year? They deserved the loot PLUS they were hunting an event. You are a serious idiot if you didnt know that. Ill conclude by saying grow up, get some common sense, and stop whining about other players looting better than you...

Look pal, you really think that just because MA staff can hunt that they are stealing your loot? I highly doubt that the team is notified about where loot is. That would just be plain stupid and illogical. I bet you think Jeanni and Raven are MA staff because they looted something good and you didnt? Imo you sound like a whiny baby who is mad because he hasnt looted a rare item. I mean all that you say just doesnt make sense. First off, it wouldnt effect the economy if an MA ava looted the item or not. Second, I mean seriously, you think that MA just gives info to its team and lets them do what they wish with it? You lack logic. Also who gives a shit if you lose some on a mining run... it all balances out. Also you know Jeanni and Raven cycle more in a week than you probably do in a year? They deserved the loot PLUS they were hunting an event. You are a serious idiot if you didnt know that. Ill conclude by saying grow up, get some common sense, and stop whining about other players looting better than you...

Yes well all I will say is that you must be in rage mode also, else you wouldnt be MISSING THE WHOLE POINT OF MY THREAD - as if you didnt read it - AGAIN. Look - its not about jeanni and raven at all, jeanni and I know each other ingame and I know if anyone deserves it - ITS HER, PERIOD. BUT - timing of the drop - coincidence? I dont think so...only makes me believe (+the alan krom alan and co.) that MA can influence loot and can also adjust loot return for a certain player like they did for me after spitting on their programmers...and again...if you again failed to read what i wrote after I replied to you;

Ok so to explain it to you (TOO), since you TOO did not read the whole thing or IDK why you're playing MA's superman here;

FROM KIM POST - RIGHT HERE

Anything else? OK, I might have overdone it with the UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES - I MEANT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHERE THEY EFFECT ON REAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE OR INFLUENCE ON THE UNIVERSE, WHICH COULD LATER INFLUENCE THE REAL PLAYERS EXPERIENCE IN ANY FORM OR WAY!!! - which if you read what Kim wrote up there - is not the case.

SO.....any other words on how them playing doesnt influence the game and other players experience?

Oh...let me not forget...MA avatars dont know about drops? hmm...

Quote:
-Some mobs are more profitable than others (in terms of markup at least) and by working at Mindark, the staff surely know this. Do you hunt/mine/craft only things that would be 'smart', or do you 'play stupid' on purpose?
Well all we know is when and which items are introduced but we never go after those items intentionally once they are released. In terms of markup and deciding what to hunt I often just use Entropedia, I like liver and pancreas oil.

READ man, READ.

Last edited:
Would you deny a mcdonalds employee a tasty big mac on the house? After all it might affect your experience.

haha, this made me laugh, and I have to 100% agree

p.s. any other place than Mc.d's though..... that stuff is hard to call "food"

Would you deny a mcdonalds employee a tasty big mac on the house? After all it might affect your experience.

No, are you serious?

IF IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN DECIDE TO NOT EAT THE BIG MAC AND RATHER SELL IT - THUS LOWERING PRICE OF MY BIG MAC WHICH I WANTED TO SELL - YES, YOU MUST BE DENIED THE BIG MAC!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

This is supposed to be an official answer from an official MA employee???

You guys are way too arrogant and you will pay for it. While you're in your freestyle from reply mode here on forum, be honest and admit MA can influence the loot of a specific player or just add in an item as they wish for anyone, be honest, give the playerbase a BIG MAC they can bite into, come on? OR SOME EXPLANATION about it, since youre here posting your official answers?

That comment right there Kim, just made my decision A LOT EASIER ;)

Enjoy your downfall, if you keep up like this there will be NOONE to pay for your BIG MAC, which is on the house as you say ( Means on US all (real players, since the HOUSE is US!!!

+ AFAIK in the past it was said MA employees MAY NOT have their avatars - when did this change?

Sounds to me like you were wanting an excuse to leave.

And why pollute this thread with your dribble prophet... make a new one and respect the OP

No, are you serious?

IF IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN DECIDE TO NOT EAT THE BIG MAC AND RATHER SELL IT - THUS LOWERING PRICE OF MY BIG MAC WHICH I WANTED TO SELL - YES, YOU MUST BE DENIED THE BIG MAC!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

This is supposed to be an official answer from an official MA employee???

You guys are way too arrogant and you will pay for it. While you're in your freestyle from reply mode here on forum, be honest and admit MA can influence the loot of a specific player or just add in an item as they wish for anyone, be honest, give the playerbase a BIG MAC they can bite into, come on? OR SOME EXPLANATION about it, since youre here posting your official answers?

That comment right there Kim, just made my decision A LOT EASIER ;)

Enjoy your downfall, if you keep up like this there will be NOONE to pay for your BIG MAC, which is on the house as you say ( Means on US all (real players, since the HOUSE is US!!!

+ AFAIK in the past it was said MA employees MAY NOT have their avatars - when did this change?

I dont believe it was ever said that MA employees can't have avatars. I really hope you arent serious with this post as you look like a huge dumbass. Oh wait you are! Hahaha bye whiney noob.

Reactions: SHY
Sounds to me like you were wanting an excuse to leave.

And why pollute this thread with your dribble prophet... make a new one and respect the OP

I find it really funny how people just ignore facts given out here which SHOULD alter your perception of the "game" or at least make you start wondering in lines of... WTF?!? Come to think of it..

But no, with most of you sheeple it doesnt even trigger the thought process.

I'm not leaving, I never said I am.

Weird that Kim is left speechless...maybe they forbid him to make any more replies due to his dissrespectfull behaviour towards HIS OWN CUSTOMERS, WHICH PAY FOR HIS WEEKLY BIG MAC.

anyone selling popcorn here?

I dont believe it was ever said that MA employees can't have avatars. I really hope you arent serious with this post as you look like a huge dumbass. Oh wait you are! Hahaha bye whiney noob.

Comparing your texts to mine..Let's just say if I were you I'd delete my account or at least these replies because in your shoes..I would be ashamed for such lack of intelligence and such simplemindedness..

But sheeple know no shame, since other sheeple join in supporting them :)

Keep paying for Kim's BIG MAC, maybe he wont be so dissrespectfull to you like he is to random people :)

All this drama in this thread is why I try my best to stay away in these forums. Can't have a gentleman's disagreement.. always got to sling shit like monkeys to some how have the better point.

Sounds like prophet might get the Herman QQ Gun (ASI Ten Edition) very soon.

I find it really funny how people just ignore facts given out here which SHOULD alter your perception of the "game" or at least make you start wondering in lines of... WTF?!? Come to think of it..

But no, with most of you sheeple it doesnt even trigger the thought process.

I'm not leaving, I never said I am.

Weird that Kim is left speechless...maybe they forbid him to make any more replies due to his unrespectfull behaviour towards HIS OWN CUSTOMERS, WHICH PAY FOR HIS WEEKLY BIG MAC.

Grow up and gtfo moron. You are the one who is unrespectful. By the way, yes MA can influence loot. Its called an event and that is what Jeanni and Raven partook in. Some people... obviously Kim was making fun of you, dont take his statement too deeply.

Here's the bottom line, our PEDs come from sales such as estates and motherships. We can either pocket this money by deleting the PEDs thus reducing the amount of currency in circulation or cycle it back in various ways such as playing with it on our own avatars. The latter is the better alternative for you, assuming you want more rather than less money in the system.

And no we cant influence the loot of a single player. We're a business and how exactly would that help improve our bottom line? Adding features to the system costs big money and it isn't wasted on things that can't possibly contribute to that.

Here's the bottom line, our PEDs come from sales such as estates and motherships. We can either pocket this money by deleting the PEDs thus reducing the amount of currency in circulation or cycle it back in various ways such as playing with it on our own avatars. The latter is the better alternative for you, assuming you want more rather than less money in the system.

Wel explained! Prophet will find something else to whine about but thank you for clearing that up!

Grow up and gtfo moron. You are the one who is unrespectful. By the way, yes MA can influence loot. Its called an event and that is what Jeanni and Raven partook in. Some people... obviously Kim was making fun of you, dont take his statement too deeply.

If my 6th sense is not wrong atm...you must be a MA employee too huh? Or for what in the world reason you come marching in defending MA and Kim, an avatar in Calypso Rescue Team, by name I NEVER seen in global chat - are you even an active participant if not MA employee?? Or will you now start talking about the many friends that know you ingame and trust you and know that this is not true, etc,...)

doesnt matter - I'm not sure but last time it was asked about "MA employees" may/may not have avatars, this happened;

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-who-can-cannot-participate-what-level-9.html

Oh and btw..you sir, mighty and active participant - is this you;

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=241957 (0 loot hunt, 0 loot mining, 0 loot crafting)

or is it this?

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=231503 (6000 ped total loot overall)??

Now, prove to us you are not a MA employee spitting on your customers on forum undercover, go ahead:)

Or will you now call forum administrator to come clean your mess up?

And no we cant influence the loot of a single player. We're a business and how exactly would that help improve our bottom line? Adding features to the system costs big money and it isn't wasted on things that can't possibly contribute to that.

Oh, really? Is it really in my interest that you go out mining and find a shitload of belkar and since MA employees play as regular avatars and can decide to do with loot whatever they want (your words, need a quote?) - you put that belkar on auction, expanding the supply, LOWERING MY MARKUP I GET ON BELKAR.

This is just an example - I dont care how you do your bussines, its obvious that its easy to write couple of words up saying nooooo how could we have done that? Influence the loot of a player??? Prove it :) Make an official statement about it on your website! Then expect inspection and you better be able to prove it :)

Im sure that this statement (about MA not being able to influence specific players loot) will never reach your website.

If im not wrong, the other day someone wrote in a thread here on forum the Cry Engine 2 Code, which shows how inserting loot to certain avatars would look like :)

Was he wrong?

If my 6th sense is not wrong atm...you must be a MA employee too huh? Or for what in the world reason you come marching in defending MA and Kim, an avatar in Calypso Rescue Team, by name I NEVER seen in global chat - are you even an active participant if not MA employee?? Or will you now start talking about the many friends that know you ingame and trust you and know that this is not true, etc,...)

doesnt matter - I'm not sure but last time it was asked about "MA employees" may/may not have avatars, this happened;

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-who-can-cannot-participate-what-level-9.html

Oh and btw..you sir, mighty and active participant - is this you;

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=241957 (0 loot hunt, 0 loot mining, 0 loot crafting)

or is it this?

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=231503 (6000 ped total loot overall)??

Now, prove to us you are not a MA employee spitting on your customers on forum undercover, go ahead:)

Or will you now call forum administrator to come clean your mess up?

I dont use EL...
Well looks like you caught me. Dood how u kno? Im a MA employee who lives in the playboy mansion. Ive got gold chains all ova my neck. I own a bomb shelter and I steal all of ur rare itumz. I kno a new item for you that is looting soon. Go hunt boorum, they will drop a dick helmet that will add to your statz. Go hunt Boorum, there happy? I giv u a big mac too broh and now u k o im Ma!!! Btw Idk if you kno this too but I am own all the planetz 2!!

Status
Back