To Hot To Hof - Recruiting!

Euphoria

Alpha
Society
Too Hot To Hof
Sanne Euphoria Larsen
Hi all :yay:

Too Hot To Hof is a all new soc, only 24 hours old, with 5 members for the moment.
We are looking for new members that wonna join a soc with no rules other then treat your soc members and other players as you expect them to treat you! with respect!

We dont care what your are doing ingame, your game/avatar your chose what you will do!
We dont care if you are noob are uber! all are welcome, there are room for all of us.

We have ts channel if that is something you wonna be a part of, if not its fine to :cool:

So if you think this is something for you, your are more welcome to join us :yay:

See your all ingame, and hope to see some of you in soc chat :D
Good luck ingame to your all :cool:

- Euphoria :yay:

Last edited:
Good luck!

Last edited:
Like Spawn said: 'to hot ...' should be 'too hot ...' if you want it to be correct spelling, just fyi, have it any way you want it, or change it to 'to hot to spell correctly' ;)

hahaha listen im not the one who wrote the name of the soc :p

but wtf we can all be typing retards some times :p:laugh::ahh:

And now its fixed so :yay::laugh::ahh:

Sometimes things happens a bit to fast... this typo was one of those times :D

Good luck with the society!.. May be ask Serica to remove our comments to keep your thread clean

Good luck with the society!.. May be ask Serica to remove our comments to keep your thread clean

Thats ok Spawn and thx;)

So new to the game and already creating a society? :scratch2:

Well good luck to all!

So new to the game and already creating a society? :scratch2:

Well good luck to all!

No one said we were new to the game :)

Yeah right. It sounds a bit fishy to me. But well that's only my opinion.

Good luck to all involved on that project!

I have been in tax collectors since yesterday, so cant see the fishy in this?:confused:

Unless we're speakin of the smell of her breath in the morning, then nothing fishy... :rolleyes:

and thx alot.. I started this Project, i feel pretty good about it :cool:

Unless we're speakin of the smell of her breath in the morning, then nothing fishy... :rolleyes:

LOL well we are 3 females in the soc already sooooo P :eyecrazy::laugh:

just ignore him. he gets grumpy at this time of the year and doesn't shut up about it ;).

gl with your Soc and have fun.

Last edited:
just ignore him. he gets grumpy at this time of the year and doesn't shut up about it ;).

gl with your Soc and have fun.

Well its ok to be critical about new things ;)

and thx ;)

too bad I'm not too hot. I think I might actually be too cold to HoF
GL with your soc :wtg:

I think he's just referring to your forum join date says Dec 2013. Good luck with the soc!

That really means nothing. I play since 2008 and just created my forum account in 2010 :)

A lot of societies suffer from lack of activity so it's nice to see new ones being created with that kind of enthusiasm. Good luck!

That really means nothing. I play since 2008 and just created my forum account in 2010 :)

A lot of societies suffer from lack of activity so it's nice to see new ones being created with that kind of enthusiasm. Good luck!

Yeah, my forum says april 2013; while I first set foot in new oxford (and it was the newest thing back then) in June 2006.

And some socs even fall apart; may United Talents rest in pieces (pun for who gets it)

It's really nice to see how much attention your society has already received, hopefully you get a good thing going there. Good luck!

It's really nice to see how much attention your society has already received, hopefully you get a good thing going there. Good luck!

Hopefully people wonna join aswell :)
and thx alot :yay:

up with this one:yay:

Up again :yay:
And may you all have an amazing weekend:cool:

:yay: up with this on :yay:

GL Euphoria on your new venture.......

I hope it all goes well for you

Back